Search
Like Tree1Likes

JP engines

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Howard Cho
wally you dont want to know!
i think i do know lmgdao.can i have one LOL i realy need it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease but realy i do want 1
Old 10-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by COREX
Try the Mega ZX12. IT IS MORE MOTOR than you can expect, lots of bottom end and good top speed you will be surprised when you have a chance to try one, or the STI's are also fast both engines are way cheaper than JP and they are as fast.
the zx12 to me sucks the sirios work ok just dont gear or drive them like a novarossi or they will BREAK jp max novarossi motors wont break i cant break them and if i cant do it than its realy hard to do,and dont get me started on o.s
Old 10-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wallyedmonds
the zx12 to me sucks the sirios work ok just dont gear or drive them like a novarossi or they will BREAK jp max novarossi motors wont break i cant break them and if i cant do it than its realy hard to do,and dont get me started on o.s
seems to me that you know more about engines breaking
zx12 are good motors produce good bottom end just the conrods don't last
O.S. very good motor overall way cheaper & lots of horse power
it all depends on your budget & your gearing
Old 10-07-2006, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by mugenb46
COREX, dude you need to lighten up man, every time i see a post from you it is negative. who are you anyway, a driver that has proof that what you run is the best, second to none. if what you run is the best give the reason or facts and numbers, people that stand behind you, something that has a logical explanation on why you post the way you do. opinions are great, constructive critisism is welcome. but if you think that is what you are posting you are wrong. do you think that your car, motor combination is going to beat a car that is running a jp worlds driver, probably not, as far as gimmic, what gimmic did you get suckerd into to buy a max or think that a max is better than a jp. dyno sheets or somthing, thay don't meen squate. there are at least 7 motor companies that can win at the world some mod some not, we have a choice on what people like and believe in to be the best to them, it is what it is man, i like crunchy peanut butter you may like creamy, but we are not going to get on here and say that creamy sucks, but only explain why we like crunchy.peace
Thanks for your comment, I don't blame you BECAUSE you are using AXIAL, what a joke
Old 10-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by wallyedmonds
i think i do know lmgdao.can i have one LOL i realy need it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease but realy i do want 1
And its setup to your favourite, 16% nitro!

Maybe I'll show you mine next time!
Old 10-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Tech Champion

Try the Mega ZX12. IT IS MORE MOTOR than you can expect, lots of bottom end and good top speed you will be surprised when you have a chance to try one, or the STI's are also fast both engines are way cheaper than JP and they are as fast.
Mega and STI are as fast as JP engines ?

..... anytime baby, anytime...... I'll show you what is fast and ultra fast
Old 10-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

again, you prove my point that you are here just to talk crap. you have nothing else to do but counter punch what everybody says about, well just about anything. as far as me running axial, i don't run onroad at this time, but i have ran nitro onroad for 8 years, will i run axial absolutely. u seem to have this negative issue with them because they didn't run the worlds, big freaking deal, they were at a point were they were still learning the nature of the motor, do i think they are good,yes will i run one in offroad, as soon as it goes into production. so my main question COREX is why you feel the need to be negative, thats all i want to know, i can tell you one thing, your attitude is going to get you nowear,espesialy on this forum. you know as well as i do i'm not the only person that Q's your motive or why you reply the way you do. i run what ever motor i think is going to be good for me, it can be max, sirio which i really like,os,axial or whatever, and if you don't run what i am succesful with i am not going to tell you that you motor choice sucks and that it is crap or i didn't win the worlds so it's not good enough for me. i'm not that kind of person. i respect all the motors on the market as well as the people that race them, champions or not.
Old 10-07-2006, 07:48 PM

Well good for you, stay with AXIAL
Old 10-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Tech Elite

They suck in the worlds !!! Why would you say it should kick some ass? this motor is not even in the top 10 scene during the 2006 Ifmar world championship, the word "worlds" engraved on the head does not mean anything come on get real it's a joke, it's just a gimmic so people will buy it.
Corex:

Seen some posts from you and all were negative, not informative, bashing people and quality of manufacturing and/or performance.

Please, tell us what kind of engine is good for you, has the performance and quality that your high level of demands suits for you.

Opinion on the engines (like on cars and much other aspects of the real life) are like a$$es, everyone has one, but you need to defend your words with facts, not dissing JP or bashing Edward's work on Axial (as you did previously).

Under your own words, maybe the TM could be a great car (for many people is, but for me... I refrain to say anything good or bad about it, because I didn't tried).

For ending, find your posts very annoying, because you say things but aren't backed with real facts, stay with your position (is your own choose) but I feel that until you relax and back your words with fact, everything you say is BS.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

10-4 Driver
Old 10-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Tech Master

Wink

Please ignore Corex comments. he does not mean no harm. go on with the subject. do not let Corex ruin this thread. I learned some valuable info from this forum you know. so please keep going. Corex is just a bump on the racetrack
Old 10-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCRjuanabbe
Please ignore Corex comments. he does not mean no harm. go on with the subject. do not let Corex ruin this thread. I learned some valuable info from this forum you know. so please keep going. Corex is just a bump on the racetrack
I thought you we're at the club race today at rev.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Racing!

Originally Posted by FREELANCE_RCer
I thought you we're at the club race today at rev.
You didn't race either?
Old 10-09-2006, 03:26 AM

My choice would really be a RB RODY Modified V 12 it is FAST, EFFICIENT and priced Right.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:12 PM
Suspended

My choice would really be a RB RODY Modified V 12 it is FAST, EFFICIENT and priced Right.
Your choice ... so you don't drive it? I have seen the R&B Rody during our European championships, sorry to say so but they don't keep up with Siro, JP and Mega.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.