Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro Telemetry - 2 Car Complete Set!!! NIB

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

APPARENTLY YOU FORGOT TO SHIP IT TOO.

This item was paid for May 24--that's two weeks ago.

I JUST got notice via PayPal that Mr. Hagy has finally gotten around to printing a shipping label today. I have advised him to not bother shipping the package, just refund my money.

If anyone else is interested in wasting their time I'm guessing he's still interested in selling it. If he could be as interested in SHIPPING it I'd have had it in my car by now and have raced it.

Be advised.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey, it was an honest mistake. The package came back to my house because I didn't tape the orig shipping label well enough. I'm re-sending it priority mail 2-3 days so it gets there quickly.

I'm very sorry for any inconvienence but I promise you I'm not scamming anyone....I was on the phone when you called and replied to your email as well. I also email a question to your regarding the PO BOX.

Can I ship this via Priority to a PO BOX? Just don't want the shipment to get messed up again.

VERY TERRIBLY SORRY.....I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE LET ME RESPOND BEFORE YOU PLASTERED THE FORUM'S. MISTAKES HAPPEN AND I'M NOT TRYING TO GET OVER ON YOU.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Tech Champion

And I have replied to your em.

That reply: DO NOT BOTHER TO "RE"-SEND PACKAGE. REFUND MONEY VIA CANCELLATION ON PAYPAL

Someone else can decide if they want to wait. And wait. And wait some more.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Tech Adept

I didn't see the whole you want to cancel thing!

Thats fine if you changed your mind about buying this stuff. But don't accuse me of anything other than making an honest mistake.

Things happen like this once in a while.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Tech Champion

I haven't changed my mind about buying Spektrum telemetry...I'll just buy it from somewhere I know will GET it here before I grow old.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Tech Adept

It is what it is, I appoligized for the mistake and thats all I can do.

Enjoy paying retail for the items instead of having a tiny bit of understanding about what happened.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:56 AM
Tech Champion

Tell you what...go ahead and post a digital pic of that package with the "return to sender" label or stamping.

If you can do that I'll appologize profoundly, publicly, and sincerely AND go ahead and take the package if you wish to re-send.

Otherwise, I await my refund and stand by my previous assertion regarding speed of shipping. Paying a bit more is fine with me if I know what and WHEN I'm getting...
Old 06-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Tech Adept

Telemetry is Sold AGAIN!
Old 06-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Dave is a legit person, and mistakes happen, someone missed out, and i got lucky, i landed this lot, with no problems at all, two thumbs up for Dave.

Thanks man.

I hope we deal again.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Tech Champion

I've no problem with people making mistakes...but when they can't be honest about it I've no use for 'em.

Glad the bits will work out for you. I picked up a couple packages myself, they're neat units.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:36 AM
Tech Adept

I'm very sorry bro....

And yes they are very usefull. I went and bought a Sensor, but the steering and trigger just didn't feel like my 3pk which is nice and smooth.

But, I just couldn't justify puttin all the wires in my rig. Just too much to squeeze in with my setup. I've got a lipo and regulator in one side and a flush mounted deans plug and reciever barely fit in the other side.

I use the deans connectors flush mounted in the top of the radio box lid instead of switches so I don't have to open the lid. Its works well. Just cut a hole in the lid big enough to fit the deans. Use some 30min appoxy and glue it in. Solder the battery connection to the deans plug inside the box. Then make a lead from the reciever going outside the box with the other side of the deans to complete the loop. Then you need a charge lead as well.

I would have kept the stuff if I had room for it. I could really use the voltage reg for the lipo and temps are great too because you can set an alarm for head temps which will tell you when you need to pit. I've heard that all engines go up in temps about 10-20* when the tank is under 1/4 tank. The RPM guage is very good for tunning the HSN too. Because then you know when your engine is producing peak rpms.