Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
MurfDogg Synergy Brushless Motors >

MurfDogg Synergy Brushless Motors

MurfDogg Synergy Brushless Motors

Old 01-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I am gone until Next Monday... I will try and check in thru the week, but I hear the track does not have Wi-Fi...so IDK yet.

I will respond to all PM's and posts next monday.

Thank you all for your tremendous support!

Matt
Old 01-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

OK Guys, I am back. Happy to report another win for MurfDogg SYNERGY Motors. I won the 13.5 Late Model class at the 2011 Chili Bowl Jr. in Tulsa Oklahoma this past week.

I used a MurfDogg SYNERGY 13.5 motor with (2) MurfDogg SUPERCHARGER 5000mah 60C 1S Lipo Packs used as Saddle Packs to power my car.

My Custom Works chassis was outfitted with MurfDogg Ceramic bearings throughout, including inside the motor, and our Silicon Nitride Diff and thrust balls.

This package allowed me to cruise away to an easy 2 lap victory, including fast lap of 6.10 seconds in the A-Main, which was almost half a second quicker than the second place drivers best lap of 6.55 seconds. In fact my top 20 laps in the Main were faster than any other drivers fast lap. MurfDogg power gave me the competitive edge I want everytime I am on the track.

Matt
Old 01-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Just an FYI for current and future MurfDogg customers.

I publicly post when we will be closed, as I travel to many races around the US. Like most businesses, business Hours are Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm PST. I make myself available as often as I can via all outlets including email and rc forums including this one.

I sent this person a PayPal payment request on January 5th. The payment was made on January 9th(SUNDAY) at just before 3pm. I had announced publicly, as well as with my email automatic response system that we were out of town racing, and would not return until Monday the 17th.

I received payment via Paypal on a Non Business day, and the next possible time to process his order was the 17th. He filed a dispute with PayPal claiming that I ripped him off. This guy lives in South Africa. If I ship Usps International 6-10 business days, and shipped it Monday the 10th, (When i was out of town), that would be 5 business days before he filed a claim that I ripped him off.

I have refunded this guys money, and in his exchanges with me, he has vowed to put MurfDogg out of business with his personal vendetta. He claims he will use a smear campaign against me telling the world about my terrible customer service.

I stand behind my products, and I offer my customers the best customer service I can.

I just want the public to hear my side of the story before this guy starts blasting me.

Our new MurfDogg Company Policy:
Orders will ship 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If I am leaving for a travel race, orders not processed and shipped 3 days before I leave will not be preocessed and shipped until I return. Those dates will be clearly and publically posted on this and othe RC forums.

Thank you for you time, understanding, and continued support of MurfDogg Racing.

Matt Murphy
Old 01-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The MurfDogg
Just an FYI for current and future MurfDogg customers.

I publicly post when we will be closed, as I travel to many races around the US. Like most businesses, business Hours are Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm PST. I make myself available as often as I can via all outlets including email and rc forums including this one.

I sent this person a PayPal payment request on January 5th. The payment was made on January 9th(SUNDAY) at just before 3pm. I had announced publicly, as well as with my email automatic response system that we were out of town racing, and would not return until Monday the 17th.

I received payment via Paypal on a Non Business day, and the next possible time to process his order was the 17th. He filed a dispute with PayPal claiming that I ripped him off. This guy lives in South Africa. If I ship Usps International 6-10 business days, and shipped it Monday the 10th, (When i was out of town), that would be 5 business days before he filed a claim that I ripped him off.

I have refunded this guys money, and in his exchanges with me, he has vowed to put MurfDogg out of business with his personal vendetta. He claims he will use a smear campaign against me telling the world about my terrible customer service.

I stand behind my products, and I offer my customers the best customer service I can.

I just want the public to hear my side of the story before this guy starts blasting me.

Our new MurfDogg Company Policy:
Orders will ship 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If I am leaving for a travel race, orders not processed and shipped 3 days before I leave will not be preocessed and shipped until I return. Those dates will be clearly and publically posted on this and othe RC forums.

Thank you for you time, understanding, and continued support of MurfDogg Racing.

Matt Murphy
Sad that one bad butt pirate has put off a sour taste for you. I have one of your motors second hand, and it rips!

This guy was just unreasonable, no matter how you slice it. Your work, then, now, and in the future will do you great credit. I wouldn't worry one bit, we'll still be here buying your motors.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Just a heads up... I am heading out of town for a weekend of racing. Racers Haven Dirt Oval racing tonight, TQ Saturday and Sunday, with a stop at Pegasus and SpeedTech on Saturday.

All PM's and questions will be answered ASAP monday.

Thanks,

Matt
Old 01-24-2011, 09:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default ATTENTION MurfDogg Customers

We have had an issue in our last batch of motors. The sensor board assembly typically is working normal for 2 to 5 power ups, and then either dies altogether, or becomes intermittent. The sensor assemblies that are having issues work as designed during my sensor check, and during the Dyno Pulls of each motor. Then they usually fail shortly thereafter, usually in the first three runs after the motor is received by the customer. I assure you, you are doing nothing wrong. It IS a motor issue.

The Sensor Boards that are having these issues have WHITE Sensor wire plugs built into them. We are unsure as to why this is happening, but a newly redesigned sensor board assembly is being tested by me in the next few days.

EVERY SINGLE bad unit will be replaced. If you have a MurfDogg Motor with a white sensor port, please contact me via PM, and give me the following info:

Name, address, when and where the motor was purchased, and whether or not your motor has acted as described above.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and will remedy the problem ASAP. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Matt Murphy
MurfDogg Motor Works
Old 01-26-2011, 02:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Ok guys, GREAT NEWS!!!

I have tested the sensors thoroughly, and have had ZERO issues with any of them.

If you have a bad sensor, and have not contacted me, PLEASE DO SO ASAP!

I am shipping replacement sensors to everyone who has contacted me so far.

Thanks for your patience and continued support.

Matt Murphy
MurfDogg Motor Works
Old 01-30-2011, 05:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Is it rotor size that is the difference between the 1s and 2s motors.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Rotor size and material...
Old 02-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Its OFFICIAL!!!

MurfDogg SuperCharger LiPo Batteries are now ROAR Approved!

Our SuperCharger 1s 5000mah 60C packs, and our SuperCharger 2s 5500mah 65C packs are legal everywhere that rules are enforced!

The SuperCharger line should hit hobby shop shelfs next week. If your local shop does not carry MurfDogg Products, request that they contact us immediately!

We currently have a wait list going for both 1s and 2s packs, so if you need to reserve your batteries, please send me a PM.

Matt
Old 02-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Here are pictures of our new Lipo Batteries. Also shown is our new "Turbo Plug" Low-Loss gold plated 4mm bullet-style battery plugs.

Available Now!
Attached Thumbnails MurfDogg Synergy Brushless Motors-1s-lipo-pic.jpg   MurfDogg Synergy Brushless Motors-2s-lipo-pic.jpg   MurfDogg Synergy Brushless Motors-all-lipo-pic.jpg   MurfDogg Synergy Brushless Motors-bullets-lipo.jpg   MurfDogg Synergy Brushless Motors-bullets1.jpg  

Old 02-08-2011, 03:08 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The MurfDogg
Here are pictures of our new Lipo Batteries. Also shown is our new "Turbo Plug" Low-Loss gold plated 4mm bullet-style battery plugs.

Available Now!
Hey Matty, email me back soon I got money burnin a hole in my pocket!
Old 02-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Bailey - You have email
Old 02-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Can we get a link to a price list for these batteries? I'd love to try a couple if they're a decent price.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

-2s packs are street price around $129
-1s packs are street price around $74

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.