heres what really grinds my gears......

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

heres what really grinds my gears......

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Tech Adept

Default heres what really grinds my gears......

Ive been reading as much as possible on here. Im trying to soak up as much info as possible on different buggies and spending a fair ammount of time in the engine forum as well. So what really grinds my gears is that in EVERY buggy review/oppinion thread, somebody just HAS to ask if theres a conversion availible.

F!@# off!!!

This here is the NITRO offroad forum. We should be talking about the buggies and handling characteristics, materials used etc... Who cares if theres an electric conversion, this part of the site is for NITRO powered offroad vehicles. Lets focus on those rather than converting to Satan's powerplant: the electric motor.

End rant. Thanks for listening, hopefully this made someones day lol
Old 08-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Tech Adept

"Satan's powerplant: the electric motor"
Old 08-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bksrt
Ive been reading as much as possible on here. Im trying to soak up as much info as possible on different buggies and spending a fair ammount of time in the engine forum as well. So what really grinds my gears is that in EVERY buggy review/oppinion thread, somebody just HAS to ask if theres a conversion availible.

F!@# off!!!

This here is the NITRO offroad forum. We should be talking about the buggies and handling characteristics, materials used etc... Who cares if theres an electric conversion, this part of the site is for NITRO powered offroad vehicles. Lets focus on those rather than converting to Satan's powerplant: the electric motor.

End rant. Thanks for listening, hopefully this made someones day lol
Wow. Really. There are many people that run a particular buggy run nitro and electric. So if they are thinking about switching brands they might not know. And if there isn't a thread for said brand in the electric forum I don't see the harm in asking. Like myself. I have 2 xray xb8'14. I was fortunate that people were already doing a conversion so I didn't have to ask. So I see no harm in asking as not all MFG's make both kits.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:43 PM
Tech Adept

google.ca
Old 08-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Tech Adept

Or start a new thread.......in the electric forum.
Old 08-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I bet "Satan's powerplant" starts your nitro engine for you haha
Old 08-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Tech Adept

Pullstart ftw. Theres nothing like manpower. If that fails, yelling at it seems to work 99% of the time. A little intimidation goes a long way lmao