Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Looking to buy sc8 how much is all the Nitro stuff worth?? >

Looking to buy sc8 how much is all the Nitro stuff worth??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking to buy sc8 how much is all the Nitro stuff worth??

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Default Looking to buy sc8 how much is all the Nitro stuff worth??

Need an idea of the worth of all the nitro stuff that comes with the sc8 If I sell it on this site. I am weighing the options of getting a Sc8 and gutting it instead of buying the Sc8E.

So how much would the Pro.28 engine with slide carburetor, all the nitro stuff, starter that comes with the RTR and the radio and reciver...all go for??

I really want the bully body and the red/black beads.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Paul Whalen
Need an idea of the worth of all the nitro stuff that comes with the sc8 If I sell it on this site. I am weighing the options of getting a Sc8 and gutting it instead of buying the Sc8E.

So how much would the Pro.28 engine with slide carburetor, all the nitro stuff, starter that comes with the RTR and the radio and reciver...all go for??

I really want the bully body and the red/black beads.
Not much, I just sold my sc8 on this site for $290 shipped and it was used one time and the pictures proved it. I was selling the ready to run for $375 and didnt get a hit(all that was new in box, I used my own stuff when I ran it) so do the math. I have the radio servos engine and starter in my way and I think I will chuck it in the garbage as opposed to going through the hassle of selling it.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:53 AM
Tech Master

Wow that is sad I was just hoping to sell all the nitro stuff and radio stuff to JUST cover the gap in price between the RTR sc8 ($599)and the sc8E ($400). They are doing a promo at amain right now that sc8 sold this month get a free electric conversion so it goy me thinking....Just cover the gap with the un-ran/started Nitro stuff with all the fixings and get sick sc8 body and red/black wheels.

Did you not like the SC8 or did you just get bored quickly with it. I run with a bunch of guys that run slashes and I thought it would be fun with a MMM/2200 in there on 5s lipo
Old 06-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Paul Whalen
Wow that is sad I was just hoping to sell all the nitro stuff and radio stuff to JUST cover the gap in price between the RTR sc8 ($599)and the sc8E ($400). They are doing a promo at amain right now that sc8 sold this month get a free electric conversion so it goy me thinking....Just cover the gap with the un-ran/started Nitro stuff with all the fixings and get sick sc8 body and red/black wheels.

Did you not like the SC8 or did you just get bored quickly with it. I run with a bunch of guys that run slashes and I thought it would be fun with a MMM/2200 in there on 5s lipo
I thought it would be fun, my wife surprised me at X-mas. There are 5 or 6 of them running at my track but it just didnt give me the feel I thought it would and they run them bone stock. I held off selling it because it was a present from my wife and I guess I waited too long. I put the engine, radio servos and the starter on Hobbytalk for $85 shipped to the lower 48 states and I have 0 hits.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Tech Master

OMG that f-ing sucks. I appreciate the heads up. I will just get the electric and be happy. I appreciate it