Wiki Posts
Search

well ima beginner

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

there are great tracks.. jtec..ECT..check the top of these
threds, there is another! leisur hours?? Or something?
Old 07-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Originally Posted by RcRacer12
their might be a couple, but not any decent ones.
Funny you say that. Chicago is home to a world class on and offroad racing facility. As well as many other great tracks. Are you into on or offroad?

www.leisurehoursraceway.com
Old 07-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by slaytanic
Funny you say that. Chicago is home to a world class on and offroad racing facility. As well as many other great tracks. Are you into on or offroad?

www.leisurehoursraceway.com
im on road. but i wana be able to go through grass. no dirt. off road 15% off the time. like 10 minutes out of an hour. but i dont want something to low, i take 1 small hit, and boom XD
Old 07-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RcRacer12
im not looking for much off road, no dirt at all. a ride through the grass maybe, and mainly street. can the car i posted up, the subaru, handle it? because it looks very low for an "off road" car. it says off road, but i dont understand why.
the rally cars I have experience with are 1/8 scale (larger then the cen)and have poor enough ground clearance, a 1/10 scale will be far worse. dirt is more fun then street to most of us, and sense you are a noob you probably haven't had enough experience to know what you may prefer once you get a car. the car in your link is to expensive for what you get . you can get a 1/8 scale ofna buggy for that price, and you could always put street tires on it lol.
just keep in mind that driving up and down the street gets old fast, so think of what else you are going to want to do with it / where to take it otherwise .
Old 07-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by dandrat
the rally cars I have experience with are 1/8 scale (larger then the cen)and have poor enough ground clearance, a 1/10 scale will be far worse. dirt is more fun then street to most of us, and sense you are a noob you probably haven't had enough experience to know what you may prefer once you get a car. the car in your link is to expensive for what you get . you can get a 1/8 scale ofna buggy for that price, and you could always put street tires on it lol.
just keep in mind that driving up and down the street gets old fast, so think of what else you are going to want to do with it / where to take it otherwise .

i realy am sure man. and i dont want anything to big. i need sumtn sleek nd sexy lol. like i said , a ride through the grass, MAX>.

but u are right, i am a noob, and im thinking of like 3 diffrent cars to get... help plz lol