Wiki Posts
Search

OCM KAOS DOMINATING

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Werner
well that would help in getting parts for the truggy. You have some caster arms in stock?

Thanks

Jeff
Yes I got the arms in stock. The come as a set 1 front and 1 rear to a set. So if you buy 2 sets you and all front and rear lowers. They are 7.75 a set of 2. You can go to www.holeshothobbies.com and take a look.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Tech Adept

got my OCM on the weekend and have put it together, just need to decide on which engine now??????
Old 06-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by vnmsgt
Sorry if I fired you up but I never post anything unless I check my sources or will say up front I am not sure. I was told that by OCM themselves during a online chat with them. That is why I said that. If I was mistaken it is not my fault as I heard it from the source. Sorry if that was not correct but there always seems to be 2 sides of a story. My apologies if I am wrong.
What I meant by checking your sources, is to get a second opinion. You could easily have asked Alan Burton, or myself, if what OCM Racing had told you was true or not. I would happily have emailed you the conversation I had with OCM via email where they asked us to raise the price, and my emails to Alan about us being on the fence about continuing to carry OCM product.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:18 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by hakmazter
Kendall,
My post should in no way reflect negatively towards A Main Hobbies, its employees, or you. That was definitely NOT the intent and with the way I read it, I do not see how you would see it as such.

I have tried to contact you several times over the past 6 months and if you do not know who I am, then there is a communication break down somewhere. I did get your e-mail address today and I sent you a long e-mail.

Your company has a great reputation in the industry and there is absolutely no benefit for me to try and change that, especially given the circumstances of who you are and who I am.

I guess I was thinking out loud and had a "eureka" moment. I apologize if you took it the wrong way and I apologize to anyone else out there who saw it the way Kendall did.

Mike Mazza
Caster Racing USA
Hi Mike,

I got your email and will respond to it. That is the first time I have received an email from you though. Usually email is a MUCH better way to communicate with me than the phone
Old 06-10-2008, 10:33 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kendallb
What I meant by checking your sources, is to get a second opinion. You could easily have asked Alan Burton, or myself, if what OCM Racing had told you was true or not. I would happily have emailed you the conversation I had with OCM via email where they asked us to raise the price, and my emails to Alan about us being on the fence about continuing to carry OCM product.
I understand. Thanks for the reply.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Tech Adept

happy days just got a Redline 5 Port Turbo engine and pipe.

anyone in here ran a Redline before? any tips or feed back would be great
Old 06-11-2008, 05:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

It is actually a 5-port Go Motor. It runs great! You might be able to find more info on the Go motor.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:22 AM
Tech Elite

I did not have your correct e-mail address. Thank you for the reply. E-mail works best for me also. You've got mail...

Mike Mazza
Old 06-12-2008, 08:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

What is going on with ocm? I saw a post on truggyracers about problems with the company but I don't really know what is going on. I was debating whether I should get an 1/8 scale for this summer and OCM was one of the top on my list. After reading the post on truggyracers about getting parts and people preordering the truggy and never getting it sent to them and being out $350 I am worried about buying one.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:26 AM
Tech Initiate

I havn't heard much about the truggy, I have seen some pics and it looks great. All I know from what I read is that there treatment of the U.S. team and distributors leaves a lot to be desired. You can grab some deals on the Evo buggy right now as a lot of people are jumping ship. Also check some on-line shops or pm me to find out where to go.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

You cannot get the OCM truggy right now. They are not available unless you find one from a team driver for sale. OCM is getting everything straightened out right now and have sent emails to all there team drivers about what is going on. I have been talking with them for hours at a time getting everything sorted out to get parts over here in the US so you OCM guys and potential customers will have no problem getting parts. We go everything straightened out this past monday and I should be recieving a real big shippment of OCM parts from OCM in the next week or so. I currently have a couple buggy EVO kits and will be getting some more. I am a dealer for OCM and until they finalize who is going to be there distributor here in the US I should be the only one getting OCM parts until then. My site is www.holeshothobbies.com
Old 06-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

If I decide to go with ocm I will probably buy used. I've seen some good deals on them on here. Right now I have it narrowed down to OCM and Hot Bodies, I have 2 HB Truggies right now and I like them but the ocm buggy looks great too. The main thing that sways me towards hb is that I already have alot of parts for them.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:32 AM
Tech Initiate

Anyone know what other brand of diffs fit our buggy? I came across a steal this morning on some mugen torsen diffs. Thanks.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Got to race the truggy for the first time this year this past weekend. Ran it at the Kansas RC Pro Series event. Had some minor new kit issues with engine mainly. Got it qualified 6th in the A main. Ran well in the main. Battled for 3rd all race long. Ended up 4th. Not fault of the truggy. It ran very well and I was pleased for the first time out with it. Now with track time and time to tune something other then the new engine....should even be faster then it was weekend #1. This truck has some very good potential. OCM should keep working on it!

Jeff
Old 06-16-2008, 09:51 AM

Wow I just read the last few pages, and I must say I think the OCM people may have forshadowed such a thing in the name of the buggy because the Kaos buggy has caused quite a chaos indeed for many, many people. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.