why shouldnt he?
Old 09-23-2006, 04:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

does ED have any motors running at the truck nat's
Old 09-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tl2111
LOL, he is the Designer of Axial engine..
its nice to hear that people that really works on glow engine gives us information about glow engines.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:15 PM
am
Tech Master

Edvard has helped me many times when i have asked him and he is very very good at what he is doing.

He does not wan`t to brag of what he is doing and there should be of no difference to you what he does or don`t do. There are a lot of guys out there that know consideral amount of theese engines and they do not come here and talk abaout it bacause thay are alway questioned of what they know.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:37 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by am
Edvard has helped me many times when i have asked him and he is very very good at what he is doing.

He does not wan`t to brag of what he is doing and there should be of no difference to you what he does or don`t do. There are a lot of guys out there that know consideral amount of theese engines and they do not come here and talk abaout it bacause thay are alway questioned of what they know.
i asked him nicely, he seems to know what hes talking about and thats why i asked, i fugured he was apart of Axial and was curious. It shows that he truly knows what he is doing and has expeirience to back what he is talking about instead of reading magazines and on the internet.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by German Muscle
i asked him nicely, he seems to know what hes talking about and thats why i asked, i fugured he was apart of Axial and was curious. It shows that he truly knows what he is doing and has expeirience to back what he is talking about instead of reading magazines and on the internet.
Yes I work for Axial for last 6 month. I think I learn something about Nitro engines for last 30 years, not everything, but some portion of it.

Last edited by EdwardN; 09-27-2006 at 08:27 AM.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by EdwardN
Yes I work for Axial for last 6 month. I think I learn something about Nitro engines for last 30 years, not everything, but some portion of it.

EduardN,

Any chance for axial to release a .18 rear exhaust (standrd and sg shaft) engine for the MT class ? (not big blocks as Axial have) ?

thanks !
Old 09-27-2006, 10:07 AM

Default axial

Hey how did the Axials do at the worlds...
I saw Atomic was out there...
Old 09-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by speedygonzalez
Hey how did the Axials do at the worlds...
I saw Atomic was out there...
Axial didn't attend the worlds.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tabushi
EduardN,

Any chance for axial to release a .18 rear exhaust (standrd and sg shaft) engine for the MT class ? (not big blocks as Axial have) ?

thanks !
Hi Tabushi. It is highely possible. I am really sorry, but this only info I can give you now.
We will release our glow plugs very soon, may be 1-2 weeks-Turbo and standart.
Attached Thumbnails Engine Mods-s3700004.jpg  
Old 09-27-2006, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

ED, glad to see you back on. YGPM
Old 09-28-2006, 01:30 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by EdwardN
Awesome, its grea to have ppl like you here and active on a forum. I also think its great of you to share info with ppl. Havent seen many ppl at other big motor manufacters do things like this. I was just citing what Brian Kinney had told my engine modifyer. I know you and brian are very good friends and think you all are about to release some stuff hes designed?
Old 09-28-2006, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by German Muscle
Awesome, its grea to have ppl like you here and active on a forum. I also think its great of you to share info with ppl. Havent seen many ppl at other big motor manufacters do things like this. I was just citing what Brian Kinney had told my engine modifyer. I know you and brian are very good friends and think you all are about to release some stuff hes designed?
I try to help to everybody who really interested and I feel it as my small mission to the people. Well most of the info is not really secret and it should be available to the racers. Some info is secret and that one anyway not really usefull for general racers (just for instance piston material chemistry and manufacturing technology etc) Most of the secret can't be regenerated without knowing original proccess.
About balancing-yes it is impossible to make perfect balancing for 2 strock engines, but as I stated before there is availability to make it way better. So just to keep in mind statment that is impossible and don't try to improve will not help. The whole idea is move forward, try, make mistake, learn and final result-improment-will be go on. Never give up!!!!
Old 09-28-2006, 10:12 AM
Tech Addict

Id like to try and balance one of my modded engines to see if theres any real gains. Ive been modding engines for awhile now and I havent had ANY issues with not doin any kind of balance on them. No pre worn rods, bearings, glow plug elements failing ect. But I guess it couldnt hurt to try.. But I honestly dunno if its worth the extra time and effort to be honest. I guess ill have to see

What gets me is other modders that try to tell these guys they fully balance the cranks. And for us that actually know this isnt possible it gets annoying... I think thats where German was coming from with his original posts about it. I honestly dont think he ment to argue. my .02

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.