Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
WARNING BAD SELLER  92tsi  aka Brett Booker >

WARNING BAD SELLER 92tsi aka Brett Booker

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WARNING BAD SELLER 92tsi aka Brett Booker

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 09:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by RC Driver Gary
Mike, I feel for you man. You're a good guy to deal with and I know I would deal with you again any time. You don't deserve this, no one does. Good luck dude, hang in there.
Amen. I hate to see such a nice guy treated like this. Hope you get your truck or money soon. I'm sure people on RCtech would be willing to buy airline ticket for you to Farmington, MI.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:13 PM
Tech Initiate

mikep paid for 24days and got fucked and fouled on a public forum by these brett's bro team and team alias whatsoever......and bitching mike for not enough patience sounds very crazy to me.

sounds like a preschool child saying I saw him do this and that, in fact nothing was sent. Took 25days for local deal is enough for you to send overseas and send it back again.

Kids, once you are in jail and your big name is on the newspaper, you still won't regret unless you burn in hell.

Last edited by tty_wai; 01-27-2005 at 09:32 PM.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Tech Adept

mikep,
i would get a hold of him and make him send it fedex overnight at his own expense and if it is not there sat. morning call the pd and file charges against the registered user of the user name that you bought from. reguardless of "who" used that name the registered user is resaponsible for it. other people that are getting involved and treating it as if you are in the wrong need to stay out of it. business is business and friends is friends. THIS IS BUSINESS. treat it as such.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:35 PM
Tech Initiate

as I said, time is given enough to these wasters. 25 days already man!

Talked to PD and let them clean the shit bugging the limited world resources.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:07 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

somebody post 92tsi's home address!!

we all need to know it because I am sure that ahole is going to come back on here under a different name and try to rip off more people!!

damn ahole!
Old 01-27-2005, 11:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

He needs to be taught a lesson, get ahold of his local police dept. some people dont learn until action is taken. he has had enough chances.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:37 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by dado11g
jesterRR, i sure hope i never run into you at a local hobby shop or track, because i dont like being in the same room as gay people.
Real mature. I'll gladly come out to Dirtburners anytime you wanna see how much of a (gay) guy I am. You better watch your mouth young man, and most importantly who you speak to. You're not as untouchable as you think you may be. I know what you're thinking right now... another internet bad ass... but you're very wrong. Mike hasn't PM'd me 92tsi addy yet, but when he does, I'll probably take a little drive over there. You're more then welcome to hand out with him and wait for me.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally posted by JesterRR
Real mature. I'll gladly come out to Dirtburners anytime you wanna see how much of a (gay) guy I am. You better watch your mouth young man, and most importantly who you speak to. You're not as untouchable as you think you may be. I know what you're thinking right now... another internet bad ass... but you're very wrong. Mike hasn't PM'd me 92tsi addy yet, but when he does, I'll probably take a little drive over there. You're more then welcome to hand out with him and wait for me.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:24 AM
Tech Addict

A couple of issues have become apperant!!!!!!!
1st could 92tsi be stalling for a reason? and by doing so is he more then likely trying to get past the grace period for filing charges. If I where you mike I would not wait any longer it's time to get the wheels of justice turning if you want your money back. If you wait any longer you may be legaly out of luck.

2nd I would hope that the owner of rc tech suspends not only 92tsi but dado11 because of thier blatant disregard for the rules and ethics of doing business on the forum.
92tsi because of his lack of any responsibilty and any maturity and should not be allowed to do business on here.
Dado11 because of his lack of maturity and the way he just comunicates f this f you and so on with others he is not a responsible person at all.

Both of these individuals are very immature and have no clue as to what responsibility is if they did and where in fact legit sellers then 92tsi would have done everythung he could to make it right without being hostile towards the buyer 25 days is just plain rediculous. furthermore i am not buying the brother excuse and even if it was true then he is still resonsible because the transaction was done under his name(92tsi).
dado11 by defending 92tsi they way he did just braught his credibility to a big zero and by acting the way he did shows his level of maturity.
please Futureal do all of the legit and responsible sellers a favor and ban these two from this forum as they have showed that they are incapable of doing business.

Last edited by Jmccormick; 01-30-2005 at 02:28 PM.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Tech Addict

The bottom line and mesage to you 92tsi is if you are not willing to go that extra mile to ensure that the buyer gets his item IN A TIMELY FASION or see to it that whoever you allowed to use your name does so then you shouldnt be doing business on here.
And by letting someone else use your user name you are in fact accepting the responsibility of that persons actions peiod.NO EXCUSES....................
Old 01-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Tech Addict

now i dont think im gonna buy anymore things from him
Old 01-28-2005, 11:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

im done arguing for brett and brandon. this has gotten out of hand. so ill shut up untill i see a true problem.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

JesterRR, i bet that we have met. i go to dirtburners quite often. what do you drive there? i am wondering if ive seen you.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:57 AM
Tech Addict

METO!!!
Old 01-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Tech Regular

Default and i am also done with this

you can all go to brett if you want to talk about this i don't own that dam thing mike does not or brett i don't know what the fuck is going on i am out talk to brett i can post whatever you want as long as it doesn't have to do with me, good bye

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.