Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Can anyone with a LRP Pro Sport help me? >

Can anyone with a LRP Pro Sport help me?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can anyone with a LRP Pro Sport help me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 06:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Can anyone with a LRP Pro Sport help me?

A month and a half ago I bought a Quantum Pro Sport of Ebay. Installed it in my car and it lasted for a whole 20 to 30 seconds before it died never to work again. Numerous emails with the seller have got me nowhere so I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out. Its a fairly new LRP esc, so it should have the full lifetime warranty, buuut I need a copy of a sale recipt in order to send it in. Would any of you guys be willing to mail me a copy of a sales recipt? I'd be willing to paypal you some cash for your trouble. It really sucks to have gotten screwed on ebay, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 04-04-2004, 06:40 AM
Tech Regular

bump
Old 04-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Tech Regular

ttt
Old 04-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

http://www.rc10.com/shusting/Catalog...e_warranty.htm

Team Associated, the exclusive North American distributor for LRP Electronics products, would like to clarify the LRP "Limited Lifetime Warranty Policy" for all LRP products, including their digital speed controls.
LRP introduced this policy as LRP's "Lifetime Warranty" program. After careful review, it became apparent that the policy should have been called a "Limited Lifetime Warranty" program, as there are certain conditions which must be met in order to fully realize the benefits of this new policy.

The LRP "Limited Lifetime Warranty" fully protects any owner of a new, registered LRP speed control for 90 days from the date of purchase. After 90 days, some small service charges may be incurred by the consumer. However, these charges are usually minimal, and are much less expensive than purchasing a new replacement speed control.

The LRP "Limited Lifetime Warranty" program is best described as a "lifetime" extension of their existing conditional warranty program, which has helped LRP become one of the most popular—and winning—lines of racing electronics in the world.