Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

TLR 22T Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I have a nearly new 30mins runtime losi 22t for sale if anyones intrested..there are about 15 of these trucks also listed for sale ..LMAO..wonder why? lol..
Old 06-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Anyone have an extra set of shocks? (front and rear)
Old 06-20-2012, 10:09 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Questions??

Originally Posted by rifraf
I have a nearly new 30mins runtime losi 22t for sale if anyones intrested..there are about 15 of these trucks also listed for sale ..LMAO..wonder why? lol..
What gives?
Old 06-20-2012, 10:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

No idea what this person is reffering too at all. I have mine, ran it four times in the fast modified class, 1st place each of the four times with 3 TQ's. It is a fantastic and awesome racing truck that is very easy to drive fast with.
Stadium truck is really coming alive in Florida, while SCT is showing a small decline as some racers move to the Modified St. Truck class.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I gotta say something here...

-Coming in here with a for sale truck, against forum rules
-Saying you have something for sale, then talking down about it, just not good salesmanship
-Going into any forum to talk trash, not really what its here for...

Just my personal .02
Old 06-20-2012, 03:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hacker07
I gotta say something here...

-Coming in here with a for sale truck, against forum rules
-Saying you have something for sale, then talking down about it, just not good salesmanship
-Going into any forum to talk trash, not really what its here for...

Just my personal .02
I HAVE TOO AGREE ^!!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I'm not trying to jump on the bandwagon but just put it in the for sale section with the other 15 and buy a short course.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default Inline Vs Trailing spindles

Hi Guys,

just want to know which one is better, i know my knowledge is limited but what i understand is inline is more agressive and responsive than Trailing as compared to Trailing, but which is better? im running on loose dirt and tight track. box stock the kit has ton of steering, but would a trailing spindle add more benifit? or stay with the stock ones?

checked some setup sheets and i assume all are using inline as of the time they were made ( i think) no trailing spindles are yet available.( stand to be corrected)

thanks in advance.

Last edited by slow_jun; 06-21-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slow_jun
Hi Guys,

just want to know which one is better, i know my knowledge is limited but what i understand is inline is more agressive and responsive than Trailing as compared to Trailing, but which is better? im running on loose dirt and tight track. box stock the kit has ton of steering, but would a trailing spindle add more benifit? or stay with the stock ones?

checked some setup sheets and i assume all are using inline as of the time they were made ( i think) no trailing spindles are yet available.( stand to be corrected)

thanks in advance.
You are correct the inline will be more aggressive. On the TLR we'd site the have a 4mm trailing spindle for the truck. If you aren't have problems with rear grip I would leave it alone
Old 06-22-2012, 05:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by brad996
You are correct the inline will be more aggressive. On the TLR we'd site the have a 4mm trailing spindle for the truck. If you aren't have problems with rear grip I would leave it alone
Thanks,you read my mind,planning on getting that 4mm. Will have to decide first... :-)
Old 06-22-2012, 06:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Quote:

The big thing with this truck and evan the buggy is to many people think they should beable to build it and throw it down and tq and win. And this guy above ran his for 30 minutes, how can you do anything in that amount of time? you see all of the 22t's forsale beacuse of people not happy how it is running on there track and give up, or because they havent been patient enough to allow the class to grow! These are precision race vechicles and you need to work with them. i run on an outdoor med bite loose track and if i have learned anything in the last year and half i have been back into it after being out for about 9 years is the fact that you have to mold the set-ups to your driving styles. i have a cross between an Evans and a Corey Bernardo set-up that is perfect for me and feels like its on rails! My buddy that i race with everywhere, has a completely differant set-up on his, i cant drive his fast he cant drive mine fast. the point i am making is dont rely on someone elses set-up to work for you. sometimes that works and sometimes it doesnt. sorry for ranting, i just see all the comments like what are above about all the trucks that are for sale and get angry.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

For me the short battery has really transformed my truck. I'm finally hitting the lap-times I should been hitting.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

He might be referring to the steering rack issue... and obviously looking at the past few pages on this forum, seems like it really IS an issue on the truck.

Maybe the design works just fine on the buggy, but with how hard we drive these trucks, it doesn't work! I've put maybe 10 packs through the truck, granted I bash it pretty hard on the track, and the rack is all loosey-goosey.

Might try the teflon fix, but honestly, I'm hoping a third party will just build a 'traditional' steering mechanism. Just my .02
Old 06-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

i have been running the truck for months and haven't had a steering problem. if you stay off the pipes you shouldnt have a problem.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by metalracer2
i have been running the truck for months and haven't had a steering problem. if you stay off the pipes you shouldnt have a problem.

ditto on that i have been running along with few other trucks for awhile and havent had problems. i had 2 ball cups pop on the front and i replaced them and that was that. people that are breaking racks make sure your endpoint adjustments are correct.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.