Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Eflite Blade mSR and CP Pro with HP6DSM Tx, also Eflite G90  - Great beginner package >

Eflite Blade mSR and CP Pro with HP6DSM Tx, also Eflite G90 - Great beginner package

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eflite Blade mSR and CP Pro with HP6DSM Tx, also Eflite G90 - Great beginner package

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Eflite Blade mSR and CP Pro with HP6DSM Tx, also Eflite G90 - Great beginner package

Unfortunately I have to get rid of some toys to take care of some necessities in life. So I am selling my Blade mSR and CP Pro. The CP Pro has had the 27mhz system removed and now has ar6100 Rx to convert it to DSM so it will bind with the HP6DSM Tx. The Tx is from a blade SR which is programmed to have less sensitive cyclic controls for those of us that are just learning to fly a CCPM Heli. The mSR is a great fixed pitch heli to start on and get those orientations skills flowing!

The mSR has been upgraded with a full microheli aluminum head with flybar. The stock head is also included. Please note one of the aluminum balls on the microheli head has come out so it does need to be ordered and replaced. (1.99 on microheli) The mSR comes with 4 batteries as well as the 4 port charger with adapter. I also have an assortment of spare parts including a new servo linkage, a carbon fiber mainshaft, and a few others.

The CP Pro is complete minus Canopy. The canopy came loose during flight and was eaten by the blades. Currently has a set of plasti-blades on it and comes with a brand new package of blades as well as a new tail shaft, and a set of used but still working motors. Will come with one battery pack and the 0.8 amp charger that hooks to a battery.

Both heli's will come with the original boxes as well as any and all extra parts I know I have but can not think of at the moment!

$160 for Both helis, $180 if you want the G90 gyro for the CP Pro

$30 for the gyro on its own. I do not want to part anything else out at this time unless I were to get multiple emails getting rid of everything quickly.

I would also consider selling the mSR by itself.

Throw me an offer, anything reasonable will not be refused!

I have pictures but they are to big to upload to the site. If you are serious about buying PM me your email addy and I will send them right over!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 04:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm interested - Would love to see pictures.
PM'ing you my email.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:18 PM
Tech Master

PM'd you back and sent you the pictures. I didn't take pictures of the original boxes that you will get as well as the misc parts that are inside those boxes. Definitely getting more then just what is listed!
Old 09-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey,
Any got your email with the pictures.
So does everything work ? and what kind of transmitter is included ?
6 channel ?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:12 PM
Tech Master

Everything works as stated in my ad. It is a 6 channel transmitter. There are 10 dip switches on the Tx that reverse channels and set some other items that allow the heli's to fly correctly. I can either provide those settings via email, or what would probably be easier is for you to call me or I to call you when you receive it so I can explain.

The CP Pro was virtually unflyable because it was so touchy. Now that I added the new Receiver and Transmitter with less sensitive cyclic controls, a newbie can actually learn to fly the thing. The G90 gyro makes things even more stable. The gyro gain is even adjustable from the transmitter the way I have it currently setup!
Old 09-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Tech Master

Oh... and the mSR comes with a set of glow in the dark blades for night flying as well as regular blades.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Everett - I returned your PM, someone is kicking around the package so I want to hold out on selling just the mSR until I get a final answer from them.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

Payment pending on deal with Nev_Neo
Old 09-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Payment sent.
Thanks Robert !
Old 09-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Tech Master

Payment received - I will PM you as soon as I ship it tomorrow!!!
Old 10-04-2011, 06:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Blah !!

This is too bad.. got ripped off on 2 consecutive transactions.
Gonna stop buying stuff from the forums now.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nev_neo
Blah !!

This is too bad.. got ripped off on 2 consecutive transactions.
Gonna stop buying stuff from the forums now.
Leave feedbacks!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

He did not get ripped off - life happened to me at the worst possible time occupying a lot of my time not to mention the initial road bumps. I can promise you guys that when it comes to family vs anything else in the world, my family will win every single time. I would hope that would go for anyone reading this.

I can definitely understand the frustration considering you just got ripped off, but I doubt that was from a guy that previously had perfect feedback from numerous buys and sells and including a trade which is basically the mother of all "trust deals".

I will be providing nev with the tracking number for his shipment within the next 24 hours.

Just wanted to post this for any future buyers, and to close the loop.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by XMSRacing
He did not get ripped off - life happened to me at the worst possible time occupying a lot of my time not to mention the initial road bumps. I can promise you guys that when it comes to family vs anything else in the world, my family will win every single time. I would hope that would go for anyone reading this.

I can definitely understand the frustration considering you just got ripped off, but I doubt that was from a guy that previously had perfect feedback from numerous buys and sells and including a trade which is basically the mother of all "trust deals".

I will be providing nev with the tracking number for his shipment within the next 24 hours.

Just wanted to post this for any future buyers, and to close the loop.
Family comes first but when you make a deal communicate the issues or sending a refund is appropriate its not his fault you have issues he paid his money theirs a obligation put your self in his shoes.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

You are assuming I had a way to communicate him. When you are visiting family for bad reasons in a northern wisconsin town and the only internet access is at a coffee shop in the tiny little town that doesn't have a computer for you to use and you left your laptop at home because you left in a hurry, it becomes difficult to get that message to him.

Put yourself in my shoes as much as you want me to put myself in his.

Gets really annoying when people who aren't even involved have to air their opinion when they haven't a clue and now I have to expose more PERSONAL issues then I felt necessary so I dont look like a thief to any future buyers. Nev has the tracking numbers. Please drop the issue.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.