Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do Tell Nitor Blunders !!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 11:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking

Keep it up guy's!! I need to make note of what not to do since I'm new to nitro lol ! but just to add I got new parts and everythings back together sunny day gotto run it havin a BLAST !!
Tank here tank there started twinking on the motor abit it would run strong then I would twink it to far and die just learning the game standing in the street with my plug igniter and three or four drivers and wrench's in my pocket. Anyway's long story short I twink on it again and it went ten feet died so I changed everything back to when it was running strong, Pull pull pull no go pull pull pull NO GO !! neighbors telling me to get an electric and I'm cursing WTF !! it was great two minutes AGO !! Pop the shell NO FUEL DOH!! Hmm I didn't say what happend but laughed and told him there was a broken wire I went into my garage and added fuel came back out SEE !! started right UP !!

Now that I think about it we need a sticky type sticker fuel gauge reader on the back window of the lexan kinda like the thermo. temp gauge on a fish tank light blue low red EMPTY!! HAHA
Old 03-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GMartinez
Here's one that always cracks me up
a couple of years ago @ the indoor carpet nationals a friend of mine in his qualifier got confused since another car had the same exact color on his car.
well after 4 minutes in he's telling me man my car feels so good it's dialed doing everything I want; meanwhile the marshall at the end of the chicane is holding up his car & wondering what the hell is wrong with this car & who's car is this with the wheels going left & right for 4 minutes. when my friend realized it & everyone else as well we just laughed our asses off & I don't think I heard from him the whole weekend
Old 03-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by whynot
And this is something else that happened the same day as my last post prob. just about a half hour after that incident. Ok well am standing near the driver stand watching the cars racing and the guy I was helping pit came walking over to me with his car running and he kept blipping the throttle and he handed me the car and asked me to put it on the track so I said sure and I walked the car over to the track and put it down and I watched his car drive right out into the traffic and going up against the and eventually park against a board after it hit a couple of cars and I turned to look for him on the drivers stand and I didnt see him as he was still waiting for a spot to open on the stand and then I thought hmmm I dont think I was supposed to put the car down yet. then he gets on the stand and is looking at me and I am looking at him and he is like where the F--K is my car and I just pointed to the other end of the track. (thinking to myself this guy must really hate me right know)
Old 03-23-2007, 11:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Bump!! Did you tighten that screw or that strap is the radio on ? do Tell !!!
Old 03-24-2007, 05:11 AM
Tech Initiate

My stepfather and I bought the grasshopper II (electric) when I was 12.
Now that I 26 I wanted to get back into the hobby, but went with nitro (rs43 18ss). I couldn't understand why the engine kept overheating. Come to find out I put the 2 speed tranny together wrong and I was driving around all the time pinned in first gear! First time with 2 speeds I didn't realize it was sopposed to shift!