ckt111 bad business

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)
Default ckt111 bad business

check out this thread first.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-bad-deal.html

it's been about a week now and NO ANSWER!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Deceptive sellers like this really piss me off. For some reason they never feel they did anything wrong in these cases. Just like when I purchased 2 used JR servos off this site, when they arrived one had a broken case and a new case to repair. Now how the eff does a seller decide it's ok to omit that information in the item description. His answer back to me was "you could clearly see the case was broken in the pic" BS the pic looked like it was taken fromt the first ever camera in a cell phone. I still would have bought the servos knowing I needed to replace the case. I thought it was outright shady the way he sold it to me.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Tech Champion

i FINALLY received a reply for ckt111. he said he was at the nitro challenge and this why he didn't reply. dude, check email while ur out there. cellphones are capable of checking online info. he send send them back and he will refund money.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:57 AM
MDB
Suspended

Originally Posted by teeforb
i FINALLY received a reply for ckt111. he said he was at the nitro challenge and this why he didn't reply. dude, check email while ur out there. cellphones are capable of checking online info. he send send them back and he will refund money.
Most cell phones are capable of that. But some don't have that feature added onto their plan cause it costs extra.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Tech Champion

yea, but what was i to do. i emailed him via yahoo. i replied to his selling thread. i PM'ed him. and if i receive no responses in 2 to 4 days, what else i am going to think. besides, get your orders right. I clearly stated i wanted bowties THREE times. on his selling thread, on a PM, AND in the comment section of the PAYPAL. how much more can i communicate, "I wanted the bowties".
Old 03-13-2009, 12:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)
Thumbs down This Guy

I guess I should of took my computer to a 4-day race...Whats funny about this is when I sent Teeford a Pm he wanted to keep the tires plus give him a deal on a set of Bowties...I have no reason to lie about being at a race plus..I will never sell to this guy again..
Old 03-13-2009, 12:52 PM
Tech Champion

don't try to make me look like the bad guy here... you the one that sent me to wrong crap... let's see...

i posted in 3 different areas that i wanted the bowties...
1) http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...es-wheels.html

teeforb: payment sent for the bowties...

2) on a PM i sent you. here is a snap shot of my email to him...

Originally Posted by teeforb
can i get the 4 mounted bowties for 30 shipped? these are 4 BRAND new mounted on wheels, right?

ckt111 response: Everything is brand new..$35 shipped

3) on the paypal payment in the comment section...

what did i get? some crimefighters UNMOUNTED on rims... your thread says "They are all M3 premounts on yellow V2 wheels.."

then, i gave you 3 to 4 days to respond... i didn't hear anything from you. how would you expect me to respond. if you would have sent me the bowties from the get-go, all of this crap wouldn't of happened...

people, u be the judge of this? and everything i have just said is EXACTLY what happened. ckt111 can vouch for that!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)
Thumbs up Way to go

I already admitted to my mistake...(sending the wrong tires). I had no idea you had created a thread about the issue until today...You could of kept the problem between us instead of trying to blast me...What does that accomplish? It doesnt help you get your money back faster, or show that Im a bad seller. Even with one negative comment I am still at 96%...If you air it, put it all out there...Guys after he decided to blast me, he turned around and asked me for a deal, which I would of been up for because of the inconvenience, Its nothing for me to toss a set of tires and wheels for my mistake. Why would I scam for $35 bucks times are not that hard over here...Most of the stuff I sell I do as a service for the RC community if you found out how much the stuff is marked up you would be pissed..Its all good...He got his money, and I will never sell anything to him...I have 96% trader rating and all my hookups in the rc community plus two cases of proline tires I havent had time to go through..

Copied this from trader feedback guidelines

For negative feedback or comments, definitely discuss this with the other party involved before posting the thread in Trader Feedback. This will give the other party a chance to correct any problems that may arise in the deal before something is set in the public forums. Sometimes it may only be a matter of miscommunication, or a slight mistake on either party’s side. Please be prepared to be patient, but definitely post your concerns, and all the corrective action taken by the other party if applicable.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

on the subject of cellphones i have this brand new samsung one it does all kinds of crazy stuff, email, streaming and all that,, just to have all those things running would mean a 170.00 per month bill and about 400.00 to activate them. with it just being a phone it means a bill of 78.00 a month.

Some people have more sense than others when it comes to what is needed vs what is wanted.

I gather you expected some used bowties and got some new crimefighters with new wheels.. uhmm i would be happy with that deal personally.