Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Sad story.......what bummer for this kid. >

Sad story.......what bummer for this kid.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sad story.......what bummer for this kid.

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Tech Adept

Be real, RC cars are loud. My little Novarossi .12 wails when its WOT going down the street. You got to respect your neighbors. If I'm tuning, It's for very short times and I save the rest for the track.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

ok break out the sound meter....lol .......well i feel both parties are grown ups and right now i feel the lady should offer to at least pay half and dad should be looking for track ...parking lot or field ....anywaytheir a solutionlike sugar in her tank..lolbut you didnt hear that me

blaze
Old 11-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Tech Regular

Kids play in the street all the time, in suburban AMERICA so what the hell would be the defference with a r/c car. To bad this stuff happens, not the end of it any time soon, so get redemption and feel better!
Old 11-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jake alton
Kids play in the street all the time
They shouldn't.

The people who live across the street from my parents have one of those little green plastic stand-up figures holding a bright orange flag. She puts it out when her kids are outside.

That thing pisses me off to no end because it says several things:

- Watch out for my kids because I'm not watching out for them
- It is YOUR responsibility to watch out for my kids because I absolved responsibility by putting the flag out
- My kids will be in the street because they lack discipline
- I believe my kids can go wherever they want and it is YOUR job to see that they are safe, wherever they may be

When I was a kid my parents made it abundantly clear that I was to never go in the street and if I did it was my fault if I got run the hell over.

If you don't want your kid, or their toys getting hit by a car make sure they stay in the yard. Put them on a leash if you suck as a parent - but do something resembling "your job".
Old 11-28-2007, 06:24 AM
Tech Regular

Such a bad way to view life!
Old 11-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drew Manzella
They shouldn't.

The people who live across the street from my parents have one of those little green plastic stand-up figures holding a bright orange flag. She puts it out when her kids are outside.

That thing pisses me off to no end because it says several things:

- Watch out for my kids because I'm not watching out for them
- It is YOUR responsibility to watch out for my kids because I absolved responsibility by putting the flag out
- My kids will be in the street because they lack discipline
- I believe my kids can go wherever they want and it is YOUR job to see that they are safe, wherever they may be

When I was a kid my parents made it abundantly clear that I was to never go in the street and if I did it was my fault if I got run the hell over.

If you don't want your kid, or their toys getting hit by a car make sure they stay in the yard. Put them on a leash if you suck as a parent - but do something resembling "your job".
Thats true, my mom used to get on my ass if I ever played in the street.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Tech Addict

I spoke with two people who saw everything. The truck was on the sidewalk......The witch drove her Tahoe (or her broom) onto the sidewalk and ran it over.

Both the kid and his Dad were outside. The kid was not in the street nor was he alone.

This was just a bad deal no matter how you look at it.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Tech Initiate

So she used her car as a weapon. Cops should have been called on this one. At his point if cops werent called these people are hiding some problems.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Tech Addict

I Am sad to hear what happened. Is there anything they need to get the truck up and running? Let me know

Nick
Old 11-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Tech Addict

There has been a report put in. In a big city, the cops do not worry about stuff like this. There main concern is busting drug dealers, etc. ............That is a good thing.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 85 (98%+)
Default SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????????????

Originally Posted by rc_freak
This was just a bad deal no matter how you look at it.
You know what a bad deal is?? How about you selling me a Micro-T on October 24th plus sending me extras to help your brother audio1(scammer) because he ripped me off! That never made it to my house and then on November 8th saying you are sending another one. Don't have that one either! On November 19th you are sending yet another Micro! November 21st I am told I will be getting a refund from you and you will take care of the $$ your bro scammed out of me as well. It is now the 29th and I still have nothing. I would like to know what is going on, can you set the record straight here?
Old 11-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Tech Addict

Hey "Dubum".......Get your stuff straight. I have in contact with you since day one. A person who does others wrong will run.....NOT STAY IN TOUCH.

*********Look at all my feedback before making a conclusion as you did*********.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rc_freak
Hey "Dubum".......Get your stuff straight. I have in contact with you since day one. A person who does others wrong will run.....NOT STAY IN TOUCH.

*********Look at all my feedback before making a conclusion as you did*********.
I'm not interfering but you only have one person that gave you feedback here.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:31 PM
Tech Addict

Just look and see for yourself.......Alot more than one left me +++++ feedback.

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.p...light=rc_freak

Old 11-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Tech Addict

back to the issue at hand...

too bad

were does she live

i just got some new M80s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.