Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
everyjuangohome=CRIMINAL,THIEF, PREDATOR, BUYERS SELLERS BEWARE!! >

everyjuangohome=CRIMINAL,THIEF, PREDATOR, BUYERS SELLERS BEWARE!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

everyjuangohome=CRIMINAL,THIEF, PREDATOR, BUYERS SELLERS BEWARE!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (95%+)
Arrow solution found both parties content

RC Tech Members

It is important to know that everyjuanghome and myself Robbdny have settled our differences. Please disregard any negative comments you may have read from either persons.

Last edited by robbdny; 01-30-2009 at 12:23 AM. Reason: we have settled our differences
Old 01-29-2009, 12:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Robbdny and I have come to a fair resolution. Please disregard any comments you may have read frome either party things are 100% fine and I have a e-mail to the mods asking to delete this thread and feedback I left.

Last edited by everyjuangohome; 01-29-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robbdny
RC TECH MEMBERS,
Despite trying to work things out with Mr. Ryan Shearer I feel a strong obligation to the members of RC TECH in bringing to lite the exact criminal nature of the transaction between us.

I highly recommend you reconsider an future transactions with him. I will be more then happy to supply proof of his alleged criminal activity to anyone interested, I hope to help prevent future problems with this con-artist.

Even after contacting the local authorities, Ryan has continued to call and harass me and my family. I will try to keep the information updated as soon as it happens.
Man whatever! if you would have sent me that whipped out pos after claiming it was an 8 as far as condition I d be crawling up your ass till you made it right too.I mean come on man, what if you had bought it and thought you were getting a good roller and then had to throw a benjamin at it to make it worth a damn? admit it , you would be pissed too!The pics ryan posted speak volumes over the words you just wasted your time typing.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:53 PM
MDB
Suspended

RC TECH MEMBERS,
Despite trying to work things out with Mr. Ryan Shearer I feel a strong obligation to the members of RC TECH in bringing to lite the exact criminal nature of the transaction between us.

I highly recommend you reconsider an future transactions with him. I will be more then happy to supply proof of his alleged criminal activity to anyone interested, I hope to help prevent future problems with this con-artist.

Even after contacting the local authorities, Ryan has continued to call and harass me and my family. I will try to keep the information updated as soon as it happens.

Hey look everyone, a scammer calling someone else a scammer. LMAO
Old 01-29-2009, 12:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Robbdny and I have come to a fair resolution. Please disregard any comments you may have read frome either party things are 100% fine and I have a e-mail to the mods asking to delete this thread and feedback I left.

Last edited by everyjuangohome; 01-29-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Suspended

RC TECH MEMBERS,

FINALLY, equal justice. Turnabout is fair play.

Don't give him a dime, let him continue to complain all he wants - you could offer to send him a wheel of cheese to go with that whine.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RobbieT
FINALLY, equal justice. Turnabout is fair play.

Don't give him a dime, let him continue to complain all he wants - you could offer to send him a wheel of cheese to go with that whine.
Dude I am a pretty fair guy, but may your newb ass get a bunk deal and lets see how much cheese you need to go with your whine
Old 01-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 2wdMod
Dude I am a pretty fair guy, but may your newb ass get a bunk deal and lets see how much cheese you need to go with your whine
dude, he bought a USED car. plain and simple. maybe your dumb ass didn't get that part. i don't see any of you offering to send some guy more money when he throws in an exceptional deal, just a bunch of babies when you want to whine about a few dollars of parts you need to buy for a USED car. i can't honestly say I've seen a used car that didn't need something, they all do.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:37 PM
MDB
Suspended

dude, he bought a USED car. plain and simple. maybe your dumb ass didn't get that part.

He bought a USED car that wasn't described truthfully. plain and simple. maybe your dumb ass didn't get that part.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Tech Elite

dude, he bought a USED car. plain and simple. maybe your dumb ass didn't get that part. i don't see any of you offering to send some guy more money when he throws in an exceptional deal, just a bunch of babies when you want to whine about a few dollars of parts you need to buy for a USED car. i can't honestly say I've seen a used car that didn't need something, they all do.
Oh my "dumb ass" got it.And as you can see My "dumb ass" also deals on here quite frequently, and my "dumb ass" has 100% positive feedback, so obviously I do something right when my "dumb ass" does a deal on here.

unlike your intelligent derriere who comes on here telling people who deal here all the time how things should work when you have all of 65 posts and zero trader feedback. Yeah I am sure your opinion weighs pretty heavy around here, huh.

The guy LIED about condition to get the sale through plain and simple, no discussion needed, no debate, no inquisition needed to see whats going on.Used or not embelishing the condition of an item to make the sale is not honest, nor will it be tollerated by any members here. Guys that pull crap like that dont last long here, and I think your little buddy there might want to consider this BS as his obligatory handshake goodbbye.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MDB
He bought a USED car that wasn't described truthfully. plain and simple. maybe your dumb ass didn't get that part.
+1,000,000!!
Old 01-29-2009, 02:45 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by MDB
the truth in one persons eyes is different in another's
maybe the whole concept is too much for your meager mind to conceptualize since you got dropped on your head
Old 01-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Suspended

Oh my "dumb ass" got it.And as you can see My "dumb ass" also deals on here quite frequently, and my "dumb ass" has 100% positive feedback, so obviously I do something right when my "dumb ass" does a deal on here.

unlike your intelligent derriere who comes on here telling people who deal here all the time how things should work when you have all of 65 posts and zero trader feedback. Yeah I am sure your opinion weighs pretty heavy around here, huh.

The guy LIED about condition to get the sale through plain and simple, no discussion needed, no debate, no inquisition needed to see whats going on.Used or not embelishing the condition of an item to make the sale is not honest, nor will it be tollerated by any members here. Guys that pull crap like that dont last long here, and I think your little buddy there might want to consider this BS as his obligatory handshake goodbbye.

oh so all you wheeler-dealers in used cars are suddenly the NADA Bluebook experts?
was your 100% rating here as a result of losing your selling rights on ebay, or am I supposed to be impressed in 12 deals or 900 posts you've made in 7 months. you don't even have year on the job rookie.

all you jerks calling the guy a liar are way over the top. lying insinuates he knew he was wrong, said it intentionally to fool someone, and admitted he didn't tell the truth initially - and not a one of you can PROVE it.

i hope the next deal you get involved in the purchaser nitpicks your offering to holy hell and back, and then starts a thread here trashing you and your reputation just so you can see how it feels.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Tech Elite

oh so all you wheeler-dealers in used cars are suddenly the NADA Bluebook experts?
was your 100% rating here as a result of losing your selling rights on ebay, or am I supposed to be impressed in 12 deals or 900 posts you've made in 7 months. you don't even have year on the job rookie.

all you jerks calling the guy a liar are way over the top. lying insinuates he knew he was wrong, said it intentionally to fool someone, and admitted he didn't tell the truth initially - and not a one of you can PROVE it.

i hope the next deal you get involved in the purchaser nitpicks your offering to holy hell and back, and then starts a thread here trashing you and your reputation just so you can see how it feels.
wont happen I dont lie about the condition of the items I sell herealso my ebay feedback is immacualte with over 1400 transactions so keep stabbing in the dark there rocket scientist. as far as being an expert, if you consider 22 years racing and dealing in the world of r/c being an expert sure. All I know is I sure sound like I know a little more about dealing in general than you do that's for damn sureas for a year on the job, been a member of other forums for YEARS with ZERO issues on each forum concerning my dealings. ALL 3 forums I belong to are 100% trader rating. combining all my dealings I am pushing over 1500 deals ALL with positive feedback between forums and ebay..... so I think we can come to the conclusion that maybe you are in a little over your head and are now just taking pot shots at people so you dont look like the horses rear end that you obviously are. NOW that concludes any commentary I may have on either you OR your Freind with the questionable business ethicsHave a nice day and dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you!
Old 01-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Suspended

wont happen I dont lie about the condition of the items I sell herealso my ebay feedback is immacualte with over 1400 transactions so keep stabbing in the dark there rocket scientist. as far as being an expert, if you consider 22 years racing and dealing in the world of r/c being an expert sure. All I know is I sure sound like I know a little more about dealing in general than you do that's for damn sureas for a year on the job, been a member of other forums for YEARS with ZERO issues on each forum concerning my dealings. ALL 3 forums I belong to are 100% trader rating. combining all my dealings I am pushing over 1500 deals ALL with positive feedback between forums and ebay..... so I think we can come to the conclusion that maybe you are in a little over your head and are now just taking pot shots at people so you dont look like the horses rear end that you obviously are. NOW that concludes any commentary I may have on either you OR your Freind with the questionable business ethicsHave a nice day and dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you!
you really need to look up the word LIE or LIAR before you start accusing someone of something you can not PROVE.

who the hell has 1500 trader dealing?
that is the biggest bunch of BS i have heard yet

UPDATE - according to this person's own words above he has a 100% eBay rating, yet on another forsale thread here he says "98.9% positive" sounds like some unhappy customers in your own closet.

SO WHO IS THE LIAR??

Last edited by RobbieT; 01-29-2009 at 03:46 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.