Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2011 AARCMCC On Road Electric National Titles - West Coast Perth WA 16-21st November >

2011 AARCMCC On Road Electric National Titles - West Coast Perth WA 16-21st November

2011 AARCMCC On Road Electric National Titles - West Coast Perth WA 16-21st November

Old 10-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

goodo
Old 10-19-2011, 04:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

EFT payment done tonight. Cheers.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Tech Regular

Exclamation Entries extended for 1 week...

We have decided to extend the closing date for the entries for the nationals for another week. If you have forgotten to get ur entry in or were still considering it, we have decided to extend the deadline for 1 week without having to pay a late fee.

Nows the time to get ur entries in...

Final Closing date: 30th October
Old 10-24-2011, 03:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Getting close now..... Can't wait.... I have to say well done on the build up to the event... The videos, the website and info updates. If this is anything to go by the event should be a cracker!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 05:33 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up FLIGHTS TO PERTH

With entries being extended to the end of this week, nows the time to book those flights and submit your entry. Flights to perth from sydney starting at $199 on the thursday and return to sydney for the same price. It's even the same price from Melbourne. Why wouldnt u want to come and run the NATIONALS
Old 10-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Tech Regular

Lightbulb Any SA Drivers out there

I don't know where all the SA drivers are hiding but i think i guess i may have lost some entries as we don't have any drivers from SA yet

Flights to perth from Adelaide starting at $209. Time to book and get ur entries in. Lets see u here for the No 1 meet of the year...

3 WEEKS TO GO
Old 10-31-2011, 01:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Snow Rider
I don't know where all the SA drivers are hiding
We all went to FEMCA. Sorry.... And i love your enthusiasm for this event but finding anyone in the current economic climate with a cool grand plus lying around to drop on a weekend away to race cars is tough. For what its worth we struggle to get guys to travel to our events so its not just your event that is struggling. Comparing this year to last we had less than a third of the interstate entrants to our states just gone so everyone is finding it tough.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Benzaah
We all went to FEMCA. Sorry.... And i love your enthusiasm for this event but finding anyone in the current economic climate with a cool grand plus lying around to drop on a weekend away to race cars is tough. For what its worth we struggle to get guys to travel to our events so its not just your event that is struggling. Comparing this year to last we had less than a third of the interstate entrants to our states just gone so everyone is finding it tough.
Yer the difference is this is a NATIONAL titles not states, but hey we only get the chance to have it once every 6 yrs and people from this state travel the other 5 yrs. But hey its all good, we will still have a great event and have some fast awesome racing to go with it. Enjoy all
Old 11-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kulgs
Yer the difference is this is a NATIONAL titles not states, but hey we only get the chance to have it once every 6 yrs and people from this state travel the other 5 yrs. But hey its all good, we will still have a great event and have some fast awesome racing to go with it. Enjoy all
5000 vs 1000

yay for us
Old 11-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Tech Champion

I wish I could go.

I wanted to go, because a) It's a National, b) I reckon I have a shot against the other entrants in 12th, c) you guys have done such a professional job putting it together and promoting it. You really do deserve a big event.

I'm sorry I can't come.

It's not so much money for me as time. Though money is an issue, especially as my regular travelling buddy can't come. I've used a lot of my time this year on RC events, mainly because my club was running so many, and as a result I'm now behind on everything else I have to do. Last year I wasn't involved in running a club, so I still had time free when it came to the end of the year.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:48 AM
Tech Adept

NATIONAL TITLES and not ONE mini driver from interstate. your loss !! Oh well we will all have a fantastic event and all 15 of us will be able to say we ran in the FIRST mini AARCRMCC National Titles regardless where we finish at least we will have given it a go.

cheers
Lorraine
Old 11-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Good luck with the event and enjoy your mini racing.

The biggest hurdle for some of us is we still have to work, to earn the $$ to support our hobby. The company I work for decides that we are required elsewhere at short notice.

I am sure you will all have a great time and I will see you at the next years Nationals.

This event is not the only one I can not attend due to work commitments. I was looking forward to the Metro Masters as well.

Them's the breaks.

Later,

Calvin.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Tech Regular

Exclamation Entries closed

With the entries now being closed, we can officially announce we will be running 2 classes of Mini, 2 classes of stock and 2 classes of modified. 1/8th will be run as a demo class.

Unfortunately we have had to pull 1/12th and F1 from the event due to lack of numbers. If this affects you, check your inbox for an email.

Looking forward to the event, should be a great one.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

bummer about the 12th scale , guess i'll have to make plans next year for a NSW trip. on the other hand I don't have to mount and true any yokomo rim/tire combos for it.

I even had a marshall organized for sat/sun so i could sit on my ass all weekend in the shade.

Bring on the mini then i guess, cant wait to get the 13t setup on the track last time i was running was with a old school sport tuned and stock gear diff.. should be a hoot either way.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AussieTF-5
NATIONAL TITLES and not ONE mini driver from interstate. your loss !! Oh well we will all have a fantastic event and all 15 of us will be able to say we ran in the FIRST mini AARCRMCC National Titles regardless where we finish at least we will have given it a go.

cheers
Lorraine
Lorraine,

Unfortunately it comes down some basic realities ... it is going to cost someone at least $1000 to race at the Nats and for not a lot more we can go to Thailand and race against/watch the best drivers in the world at the TITC event as well as having a holiday at the same time. This is why around 25 drivers are going to TITC in Feb 2012 instead. For me personally it also means my wife can visit her family at the same time

It works the same way when the Nats are held on the east coast. We do not see 25-30 drivers from WA come over to race.

And if I remember correctly the last time the Nats were held in WA for onroad there was almost more from interstate then there was from WA at the event

I am sure you will have a great time racing the Minis

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.