Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Rs4 bottom plate >

Rs4 bottom plate

Rs4 bottom plate

Old 03-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Rs4 bottom plate

Hi guys. I just bought a RS4 off of ebay. The chassisy is set up to use a stick pack. I am starting to get in to carpet racing. I enjoy tinkering with the car and making batts. The problem is the only packs i can make are saddel packs. There fore they wont fit in my car. So I was wondering I its possible to get a differnt bottom plate that will fit saddel packs in the car and were should I look for it. Or does any one have one they would like to sell cheap.
or should I just put the whole car up for sale and by a differnt one. Thanx for all the help in advance
DAVE
Old 03-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

What kind of RS4? I think they should be able to take side-by-side packs.... Perhaps post some pictures of your car?
Old 03-13-2006, 03:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Hear are a few pics of the car I have
[IMG][/IMG]

thanx for looking
Old 03-13-2006, 04:57 PM
Tech Rookie

You should be able to slide a side by side pack in the car. Have you tried yet. I have the Rally and I was able to fit side by side in it. The only problem is that you have to be careful of the end batteries rubbing on the carpet. As far as wanting saddle packs try looking for an rs4 pro chasis it had the saddle pack configuration. Make you dont get the pro2 chasis as it is longer.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

I think it will fit too if you are using older cells. It may be tight with newer cells such as 3800, 4200, 0r 4300. Just put one cell in to see it will fit in side-by side configuration.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:34 PM
Tech Rookie

thanx for the help
Ill try it out tommorow and see what I can do.
All so do you know of any place to get a chassiy cheap if I do want to change it out
thanx