Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Are your hands cold on the driver's stand? >

Are your hands cold on the driver's stand?

Are your hands cold on the driver's stand?

Old 01-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I don't care about the screen, hell how often do you look at it during a race? I just need one immediately. Make them happen.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KWT-NITRO
ModHobby,

just an idea, since you make them, i think you should try making them for different TX, for example a KO screen is on the side where its on the top of the M11 where its on the back of a 4PK, you know what am sayin will be nice to have one specially made for the TX. Name tags too

cheers

Ali
Thanks for the feedback. We are doing a Team test this weekend to see how different people use them with different transmitters. Some additional features in future versions: vents, pockets for warmers, tags/name plates (as you suggested), custom materials, custom logoing for your Sponsors. At this time, we looking at these as being one-offs. If we get a bigger response we may look for a manufacturer or partner with someone already capable in the RC Industry.

More information coming soon.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:24 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I Want 1.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by modhobby
Thanks for the feedback. We are doing a Team test this weekend to see how different people use them with different transmitters. Some additional features in future versions: vents, pockets for warmers, tags/name plates (as you suggested), custom materials, custom logoing for your Sponsors. At this time, we looking at these as being one-offs. If we get a bigger response we may look for a manufacturer or partner with someone already capable in the RC Industry.

More information coming soon.
Well, after the team test, sign me up for the next version. Send me a PM with pricing, and I'll Paypal it over ASAP. This is a good idea....
Old 01-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

So after two weekends of testing in 38 - 50 degree weather, the feedback has been great. We are going to be making some changes and will be releasing this within the next 7-10 days. Stay tuned. We are taking pre-orders, PM me for details. Right now we are looking at them being radio specific due to no antenna or antenna placement.