Surge Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

Gary you have a Private Message
Old 05-27-2004, 08:12 PM
Tech Adept

Default surge

Look at those numbers awesome i'm running stage threes now can't wait till i get the stage 4 cells!!!
Old 05-27-2004, 08:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Gary - you have a private message.

Thanks,

Rob Mincey
Old 05-27-2004, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Hi gary
This is colin from CS RACING .just to let you know we(cs racing) just had a stcc meeting my team driver neil gavin has won .
1st A-main mod
2nd A- main mod(me), we were using one of each make batts(promatch,kmr,surge) very good allround,every one was happy.
A little man called simon came 2nd in the C-final he was very happy with the performance of the stage 2 surge batt 1.165-1.69
Old 05-28-2004, 04:18 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey Mr. Jolly

I am interested in getting some of your brushes what's your email?
Old 05-28-2004, 08:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Re: Re: surge

Originally posted by ghuber
Coming soon my friend.. These cells are simply insane..

Oh man!! I thought the Stage3 I bought a few months back were fast I wonder what these puppies will do in my touring?? I got dibbs on them, don't forget I said that!!

RB
Old 05-28-2004, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Turn marshal
Goto my profile it`s all there

them batterie labels look just as good in real life
Old 05-28-2004, 05:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
Turn marshal
Goto my profile it`s all there

them batterie labels look just as good in real life
If you think the labels are cool.. wait till you see the new boxes. Coming soon!
Old 05-28-2004, 07:06 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally posted by ghuber
If you think the labels are cool.. wait till you see the new boxes. Coming soon!
Thanks Gary. I will call you tommorrow.
Old 05-28-2004, 10:54 PM
Tech Elite

Gary
Iwas just going to mention the awkward shape boxes(old style)
Us brits like to keep them in there original boxes after they have been assembled, & since most cars take side by side we found we could`nt use them
I don`t have to worry now because you have sorted that problem out now i hope (they are long boxes arn`t they?)

I`ll be in contact with you next week again ,the ones you sent in thr first batch have all gone
Is there a limited supply of stage 4?
Old 05-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Gary
Iwas just going to mention the awkward shape boxes(old style)
Us brits like to keep them in there original boxes after they have been assembled, & since most cars take side by side we found we could`nt use them
I don`t have to worry now because you have sorted that problem out now i hope (they are long boxes arn`t they?)

I`ll be in contact with you next week again ,the ones you sent in thr first batch have all gone
Is there a limited supply of stage 4?
Stage4 distribution is being controlled so we have adequate inventory for our team drivers until the release of Stage5. Some customers place very large orders of cells, and rather than let one person buy them all up, we are keeping the distribution limited.

The boxes we are currently using are introduction boxes. Our graphic designer is working on a really radical looking box, once done it has to go the printer.. so it will likely still be quite a few weeks before we receive them and start to use them for packaging. Most people tend not to care what the box looks like, but we think it will only add to our products..

Brits keep there assembled batteries is the matchers boxes? That's interesting..
Old 05-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

Not everyone has batterie cases, we have them here but there are alot of drivers that keep the boxes to store there batts once they assembled, & then they put them in the bottom of the polybutler pit boxes
Old 05-31-2004, 10:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Not everyone has batterie cases, we have them here but there are alot of drivers that keep the boxes to store there batts once they assembled, & then they put them in the bottom of the polybutler pit boxes
Hey Mr Jolly, I have some buds in the UK how can they contact you to get some Surge cells??

RB
Old 05-31-2004, 12:15 PM
Tech Elite

RB
Try [email protected].
Thats my e-mail don`t let the gardens put you off that`s my other little company.
It will get more proffesional with a website being done as we type , so the more popular i get the better the service
We was at barham on sunday(i seem to be there all the time at the mo) & some off the lesser known losi drivers came up from eastbourne(david spashett area before he moved), cause i am trying to push them, one them borrowed a tester pack of stage 3 1.172, he looked at the numbers & then looked at what he had(trinity 1.89).
He was a very surprised to go faster on top end & accelleration.
They were testing the new peak dynasty v2 19t by the way.
The man took my details to order some this week
Old 06-01-2004, 08:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Gary- Those stage 5 cells look awesome. When can we expect to see them for sale? I was getting ready to order some and I was wondering if I should wait for the stage 5. That's the kind of voltage I like to see... that's just plain sick, lol. For stock racing I like to get all the voltage I can. I look forward to seeing and using the stage 5 cells.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.