Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
I got punked by a toy car! >

I got punked by a toy car!

I got punked by a toy car!

Old 09-12-2008, 05:46 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BH
Gene is a very good friend of mine, he wouldn't hold it pinned while in your hands.
I've already said it wasn't Gene...

Now back to the comedy hour!
Old 09-12-2008, 07:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Should be getting wet and windy down here in the next few hours, and I assume we'll lose power at some point. No Woodchuck, Wet and Wendy are not twins, if they were I'd be more excited. Y'all keep the thread going till I get back.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Arent they all toy cars?
Old 09-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Originally Posted by trdsupra88
Arent they all toy cars?
Last time I checked, yes...
Old 09-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Alright
Old 09-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cjtamu
Should be getting wet and windy down here in the next few hours, and I assume we'll lose power at some point. No Woodchuck, Wet and Wendy are not twins, if they were I'd be more excited. Y'all keep the thread going till I get back.
wet/windy was how i lost another pair of undees last night. why cant the mud muscle tell the diff. between; gas,solids and liquids?
Old 09-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by allan42r
wet/windy was how i lost another pair of undees last night. why cant the mud muscle tell the diff. between; gas,solids and liquids?
That seriously had me LOL!!!!
'mud muscle' lmfao!
Old 09-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by allan42r
Ha ha ha ha ha. That's an information overshare right there. No wet here yet, getting windy. I have my little camp stove, battery powered tv, radio, DVD, etc. (thanks to RC I have a bunch of rechargeable batteries, a plethora of chargers, and power inverters for both vehicles, LOL) and SEVERAL bottles of adult beverages. I'm set. If y'all have seen the news, Galveston has been getting beat to death by the storm surge.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cjtamu
Ha ha ha ha ha. That's an information overshare right there. No wet here yet, getting windy. I have my little camp stove, battery powered tv, radio, DVD, etc. (thanks to RC I have a bunch of rechargeable batteries, a plethora of chargers, and power inverters for both vehicles, LOL) and SEVERAL bottles of adult beverages. I'm set. If y'all have seen the news, Galveston has been getting beat to death by the storm surge.
So you're going to have, "Camping Stories"

Hope you have plenty of "Mugen 10,000 wt oil" to get you threw the night.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Ran the RC Pro Southern Region round 3 this past weekend, and had a blast... but:

I was marshalling the Expert Truggy A-main, when one of the drivers got out of shape and launched his truck off the side of the jump (it happens... no big deal) and "lawn darted" it onto my foot. (Ouch!)

Results: Broken big toe. Oh well... like I said, it's racing, stuff happens.

What REALLY pisses me off though is that I'm on the ground with this guy's truck, still trying to get him back on the track... with him holding it full pin.

That's one of the first things you learn as a beginner- when you are being marshalled, STAY OFF THE THROTTLE.

And of course the driver is too much of a punk to apologize too... which is what I expected and all I'm really still looking for. (I don't know who it is, but it is a blue and white truggy, of which there were 3. I've eliminated one of them already... if I find out who it is, I've got a few words for him, or maybe for his sponsors since he's not man enough to step up...

It was also brought to the attention of the track owner and race director, as well as the RC Pro Series rep doing tech.
That's why I always make it a rule to not touch them if the wheels are a-buzzing, and if they mash the throttle while they're still in my hands I lay them back down on their roof and slowly turn and look at the driver's stand. They get the message real quick.
Had a guy last year try to get into a shouting match after a heat and I said to him, "if you don't have enough common sense to not try and injure me intentionally, then don't expect me to have enough common sense to marshall your car."
Old 09-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by KingCamber
Come on, you are the one with the whining diatribe about marshling. You sound like a little girl crying about toy cars spinning their wheels. I read your post and understand it completely, you sound like a person that just like to bitch and complain insistently. Who cares if he hit WOT, move on and get on with your life. Leave the detective work to Walker Texas ranger.
Is it not inherently wrong, or at the very least against international law, for a freaking Canadian to make Texas jokes on a U.S.-based discussion board?
Old 09-15-2008, 12:07 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cracka
Is it not inherently wrong, or at the very least against international law, for a freaking Canadian to make Texas jokes on a U.S.-based discussion board?

Funny thing about Texan's. I'm living amung the enimy here. Being from Colorado, we are very opened minded people exsept for Texan's, man we hate Texan's.. Their two day pass holdin, cowboy hat warin, ye ha screamin, outa control skiing, Dually diesel driven little sh**'s.

Did I say we hate Texan's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jrwoodchuck; 09-15-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:06 AM
Tech Addict

Are you all (y'all) Texans? My girlfriend wants to move to Texas, it's her home state... but i am kind of used to the luxury of tracks on the doorstep in Cali. What area(s) are good for tracks? The idea of Austin is being knocked around as the first place to look...
Old 09-15-2008, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by IanWright
Are you all (y'all) Texans? My girlfriend wants to move to Texas, it's her home state... but i am kind of used to the luxury of tracks on the doorstep in Cali. What area(s) are good for tracks? The idea of Austin is being knocked around as the first place to look...
Austin has a good track (N-control) Dallas/Fort Worth has 2 (well, 3, but not sure the Denton track is still up and running...) Houston area has at least 1 that I know of...
Old 09-18-2008, 07:07 AM
Tech Master

Houston area has 3 tracks, but you can't run any of them right now, ha! What up beeshes? Still no power at my place, they're saying "Next Monday", I'll hold my breath. It's like camping only with hot showers, LOL. Bunch of wind damage in Sugar Land, three foot diameter trees snapped in 1/2, fences blown away, some roofs missing. We were lucky and escaped all that. Gas is still hard to come by b/c 1/2 the stations don't have power yet. Office opened back up today, I'll be out in a bit (I think) doing some emergency response stuff but I at least have the 'Net and AC here, ha ha ha. Thank God a cool front blew through Sunday, I haven't even fired my generator up yet.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.