Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Trinity Merger News Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Chad almost pushed me down an escalator at the IIC. Thats why I don't like Trinity.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:52 AM
Tech Master

LOL Larry
Old 10-14-2007, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chad Phillips
I agree with Dirt and for those of you who like to bash on the net, why don't you use your real name rather than hide behind those screen names.
I didn't know you were gonna be here......
Old 10-14-2007, 10:01 AM
Tech Master

LOL Jay.....
Old 10-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
Chad almost pushed me down an escalator at the IIC. Thats why I don't like Trinity.
Chad once gave me some gum, I return the favor though, and brought um a mocha .....

Ernie , thanks for taking such good care of Chad for us .....

You da Man !!!
Old 10-14-2007, 10:14 AM
Tech Master

Hey Horhay,

your still alive? aren't you like 900 years old hey does Walentia still race?
Old 10-14-2007, 04:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Yea, they do, and it's a nice gesture. Hopefully they'll get on board with stock brushless of some sort in the future and encourage the races they sponsor to involve them.

I don't share other people's strong negative feelings for Trinity, maybe because I wasn't around when they were doing whatever it was that upset so many folks. I do know it's a slippery slope discussing it, though, and don't want to get caught up in it.
As i understand it they are messing around with a BL stock motor, and a budget BL speed controller. I have also been trying these units, and so far so good. They are offered in a variety of rotor sizes, but only one or two seem to be useful for racing.

They should also be relatively cheap, so things are looking bright for BL future.
Though it was a big move for trinity to run those ads, and they must feel somewhat foolish now that market forces are disctating them to reverse the stance.

Props for Novak for being a leader in the area of Bl electronics, the current racing scene would be very different if not for their diligent work.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:09 PM
Suspended

Thumbs down

Hmm, two people that have no practical real-world skills, and can pretty much only play with R/C cars for a living are defending Trinity.

That carries a lot of weight.

Next.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:24 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Besercoe
As i understand it they are messing around with a BL stock motor, and a budget BL speed controller. I have also been trying these units, and so far so good. They are offered in a variety of rotor sizes, but only one or two seem to be useful for racing.

They should also be relatively cheap, so things are looking bright for BL future.
Though it was a big move for trinity to run those ads, and they must feel somewhat foolish now that market forces are disctating them to reverse the stance.

Props for Novak for being a leader in the area of Bl electronics, the current racing scene would be very different if not for their diligent work.
That's interesting news. I look forward to seeing what they come up with. I hope it can play nice with whatever emerging standard is coming about for "stock" brushless.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:34 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ass Toot
Hmm, two people that have no practical real-world skills, and can pretty much only play with R/C cars for a living are defending Trinity.

Next.
You must of forgot to post your real name for that post.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Two people that actually know the truth about why things happen the way they do in this industry. But you can just sit back behind that computer with your internet muscles and just assume. You can do that here, because rctech allows immature grown men to bash companys and other people.

Originally Posted by Ass Toot

Next.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

You must of forgot to post your real name for that post.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Tech Master

And the two people that claim to know the real truth won't say anything because they're sworn to secrecy. Sounds like a conspiracy to me!
Old 10-14-2007, 07:31 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Charlie
Man, I love the internet.
SMH
Old 10-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by 12thScaleCrazy
Shouldn’t the title of this thread be "Totally un-Official and Wrong Trinity Merger News"?
The only thing wrong is the word merger, that is why I used the word alliance. Give it 2 weeks and you will see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.