Wiki Posts
Search

JP Racing Products

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Tech Regular

Default JP Racing Products

Hello Everyone,

I would like to let everyone know that Desoto Racing is the new importer of JP Racing products for North America. We are stocking the full product line of motors, parts and accessories. Shipments started arriving last month and will continue arriving every week on a regular schedule.

.12 Touring in stock
.21 On-road first batch sold out, more arriving next week
.21 Off-road in stock

Pipes, plugs, rods, piston/sleeves, etc. are in stock.

Full price list: http://www.desotoracing.com/Price_List.pdf

Desoto Racing
1172 South Dixie Hwy, #101
Coral Gables, FL 33146

Phone: 305.439.0078
Fax: 305-675-0415

Email: [email protected]
Old 04-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Tech Regular

I'm heading up to 301 Raceway this weekend for the Tornado Challenge. If you attend the race and have any questions or need help with your JP (or any other engine) stop by and I'll try to help.

Looking forward to running at 301.

Joaquin
Desoto Racing
Exclusive US Importers of JP Racing Products and Matrix Racing Tires
Old 04-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jdesoto
I'm heading up to 301 Raceway this weekend for the Tornado Challenge. If you attend the race and have any questions or need help with your JP (or any other engine) stop by and I'll try to help.

Looking forward to running at 301.

Joaquin
Desoto Racing
Exclusive US Importers of JP Racing Products and Matrix Racing Tires
Good Luck should be a really good race wished I was going
Old 04-24-2009, 11:58 AM
Tech Regular

Wheeeeew thats really good to know.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:52 PM
Tech Addict

jdesoto: I don't think you can make money by selling JP engine. Things had be changed. I expect your business will be gone within 1.5 yr the most. Good luck.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:39 AM
kmh
Tech Addict

Default hater

Originally Posted by ioxqq
jdesoto: I don't think you can make money by selling JP engine. Things had be changed. I expect your business will be gone within 1.5 yr the most. Good luck.
Why so negative? I'm looking forward to doing business with jdesoto.I have spoken with many JP users who are glad to have a new us distributor.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have already used him and received great service, great prices, and fast shipping. I will buy from him every chance I get.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:50 AM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=ioxqq;5729103]jdesoto: I don't think you can make money by selling JP engine. Things had be changed. I expect your business will be gone within 1.5 yr the most. Good luck.[/QUO

Dude just worry about yourself and keep your coments to yourself nobody cares what you think
Old 05-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ioxqq
His business will do just fine. There are a lot of people running JP engines. that's messed up that you would hope for someones business to fail

Last edited by HoboShop; 05-09-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

There is always those haters out there that have failed at everything that they've tried to do, so they think no one else can succeed at anything. Thats why they will always be ignored or talked down to. Also they will never succeed at anything they try because of their negativity. JDESOTO good luck with your new bussiness!!!
Old 05-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

lol, right, he probally tried to distribute some product, who knows? didn't pan out, and theres his mouth attached to his sore ass. JDES good luck bro...btw does jp make any killer low-mid motors for small tracks? And do you have the jp fuel as well? curious as to what oil-nitro percentage is ran there..anything with the JP branding on it, might as well have the mercedes star next to it BEST OF LUCK with the venture, life is a journey not a destination!!
Old 05-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
lol, right, he probally tried to distribute some product, who knows? didn't pan out, and theres his mouth attached to his sore ass. JDES good luck bro...btw does jp make any killer low-mid motors for small tracks? And do you have the jp fuel as well? curious as to what oil-nitro percentage is ran there..anything with the JP branding on it, might as well have the mercedes star next to it BEST OF LUCK with the venture, life is a journey not a destination!!
JP Eagle 9 w/ long header has great bottom-mid. Part# FX21R09 or FX21R09S

I looked into bringing over some JP Fuel but its too expensive. Also, we have a lot of good fuels here in the US so I don't think we need another fuel.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Tech Regular

Latest inventory update:

http://www.desotoracing.com/Inventory.pdf

Most motor models are in stock (.12 & .21).

Also, I'll be attending the Kamikaze Race this weekend. If you need anything let me know and if you need any help stop by my pit area.