Search

Team Magic E4 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 07:53 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
all i have to say is thanks Wolf Hobbies for supporting the Team Magic car and products in the U.S.
Show us some pics when you have your ready to run. Never mind found your pics on another thread.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Show us some pics when you have your ready to run. Never mind found your pics on another thread.
lol and its 47 ounces ready to race
Old 02-06-2008, 08:34 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

lol and its 47 ounces ready to race
So it weighs what two 24oz pounder beers minus a sip to get 47oz.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by wyd
So it weighs what two 24oz pounder beers minus a sip to get 47oz.
thats oneway to put it
Old 02-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi RC Riot:

You are right most of this has to handled through our web site and there are some confidetiality issues that we have to follow. But I also appreciate what you are doing by placing this on the forum.

The first thing that needs to happen is for you to try to log onto our wholesale section. It will ask you several questions about you and your business. When you are finished the system notifies me by email that there is a new dealer application. I do some research to find out if you are a real dealer. Out of every dealer application we get there are two that are really someone trying to pretend that they are a dealer to scam a deal. Once your account is activated then you have access to the wholesale site.

Most of our applications are hobby shops and those are straight forward. They just get on line, place the order, I ship it...done. But there are also special cases like yours. I'll list a few: customers in countries with no distributor, countries with a distributor but don't carry the type (i.e. on road, off road, gas, electric) of kit that he wants or parts and then there are clubs in areas that have no store. All of these situations are different and require a special program. Normally we have a policy for stores: No kits if you don't carry parts. We don't want users led down a dead end street. In your case we can modify this a bit. If you want to buy an evaluation kit for your own use since you are the owner of the track we will sell you a kit at the Dealer price as we are confident that you will do much better than you have and that will promote further sales. If you wish to purchase more kits in the future we will require you to buy what we call a "minimum stock kit" It includes arms , hubs, pins and some other high turnover items. This is also for your protection. If you sell a kit to someone and they show up and break a hub (for example) and have to go home and wait for mail order. You just pissed them off and it will have an impact on sales of that model at your track. There is another program that you might consider and this is the perfect time to bring it up... Since there is a shortage of dealers we have a special program for Clubs (or group purchases). Buy 3 or more kits and they will be discounted by $40.00 each. Group purchases of $250.00 or more in parts (i.e. arms not a tire truer) and you get 25% off on those parts plus anything you add to that order of parts (this includes the tire truer but does not include kits or pit bags). Pit bags are also available for a group purchase but the margin is so slim that I don't even make 25% in the first place.

Ther are a lot of other things we can do for you since we a not a big distributor. This gives us the power to be flexible. If you have a special requirement talk to us. We will bend over backwards to make it work for you.

I also need to post that I will not be able to reply to any post for a few days. We are getting ready to go to Seattle and I'm behind on my shipping. I have to take care of my present customers. Notice that none of the negative posts have been from regular customers. This does not mean there haven't been issues. There have, but we do stand behind our promise of do it right or make it right.

Thank you

Wolf
Old 02-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrrcguy
"let you prove it"? Ok, Contact my shop...
I have tried to pick up the TM line a time or two over the last year, lets see if the third time is a charm.

870-933-0479

Ask for Quinton.
Still waiting.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mrrcguy
Still waiting.
Seems simple.

Originally Posted by Wolf Hobbies

The first thing that needs to happen is for you to try to log onto our wholesale section. It will ask you several questions about you and your business. When you are finished the system notifies me by email that there is a new dealer application. I do some research to find out if you are a real dealer. Out of every dealer application we get there are two that are really someone trying to pretend that they are a dealer to scam a deal. Once your account is activated then you have access to the wholesale site.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

There are a group of 6 of us here locally in the UK that are running the E4 in various guises, and we are on the whole very pleased with our cars.

Last weekend I ran a whole lap faster than my PB on that circuit and would have got two laps had I not bust a wishbone on the last lap of the last final, the car just kept getting faster all day, and the conditions were far from ideal with temps only just getting above 4 deg C all day, I had grip a plenty, and I was chasing a gear ratio for my new brushless as well so there was still more speed from that to come!! A fellow competitor took the track record by a large margin and one of the other competitors improved by a good margin as well.

So for all the doubters out there, the car is fast not just in the more experienced hands but also in the hands of the lesser mortals (me), I would recommend it to anyone and a couple of people have bought them on my recommendation and have been very pleased with what they have got, it is a little different to the norm, and it may be a little bit different to what you guys are used to, but it is a superbly engineered car that proves itself time and again.

For me 9/10 very highly recommended, but that is only my opinion!!! (the only way a car is going to get a 10/10 is if it drives itself to the track record and WC every time I put it down!!!)
Old 02-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Regional Moderator

Default PM

Wolf, check your PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

MRRCGUY,

I am not speaking for Wolf, but he already posted that he would have very limited time for the next several days. We are having a Hobby Expo/Show in the greater Seattle area that he is attending. The show setup is on Friday so he would be really busy at this point.

In the mean time maybe do what he posted on becoming a dealer if you havn't already. I really think he will do a great job bringing some stability for TM here in the States.

Steve
Old 02-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Tech Regular

Here's mine......
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic E4 Thread-dsc06677.jpg  
Old 02-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by corallyman
MRRCGUY,

I am not speaking for Wolf, but he already posted that he would have very limited time for the next several days. We are having a Hobby Expo/Show in the greater Seattle area that he is attending. The show setup is on Friday so he would be really busy at this point.

In the mean time maybe do what he posted on becoming a dealer if you havn't already. I really think he will do a great job bringing some stability for TM here in the States.

Steve
Actually we got together and made some arrangements. Im just following up on that, but I forgot he had a show to go to.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

the battery is the Core R/C 3250mah
Marcos...have you tried fitting a CORE5000 pack or Orion 4800?
Old 02-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
Marcos...have you tried fitting a CORE5000 pack or Orion 4800?
yes i have here is a picture with the core r/c 5000 , just a little trimming and 2mm worth of shims to raise the top deck and is a perfect fit.It should have no effect on the handling of the car with the raised top deck

Old 02-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

I must say after running this car today all I can say is wow! the car has so much steering and corner speed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.