Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 12:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Eric,
I have already talked to you via email, but I wanted to let everyone else know how fast you were rebuilding my motors and getting them back to me. Can't wait until I can test them a the Planet here in Indy. Thanks Again and I you will be hereing from me soon.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 09-23-2004, 03:42 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

EA
just come back from a indoor carpet meet ont27s, what a result Q 4th in the A-main & then went on to win it on the last corner from pole man(lucky) adam & i set a new track record using a EA roar monster well happy & chuffed to bits with the performance
Just go out & buy one

The car was a X-ray FK 94-17 FDR 9.24,
Old 09-23-2004, 03:52 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally posted by mckeller
Eric,
I have already talked to you via email, but I wanted to let everyone else know how fast you were rebuilding my motors and getting them back to me. Can't wait until I can test them a the Planet here in Indy. Thanks Again and I you will be hereing from me soon.

Thanks,
Mike
No problem Mike...I hope they run well for you!!

EA
Old 09-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Team EAM

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
EA
just come back from a indoor carpet meet ont27s, what a result Q 4th in the A-main & then went on to win it on the last corner from pole man(lucky) adam & i set a new track record using a EA roar monster well happy & chuffed to bits with the performance
Just go out & buy one

The car was a X-ray FK 94-17 FDR 9.24,
Congrads Mr Jolly. Thats a pretty high fdr....Is the track real small?

You should have your order any day now. It went out Monday. I put a few extra pair of brushes in there for you as well!!

Thanks for your support!!

EA
Old 09-23-2004, 04:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

EA - Are you going to the new carpet track this sat? I going to try to be there. I think I almost have the kinks out my car. Now maybe I won't make your motors look bad...lol
Old 09-23-2004, 06:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi Eric,

i have a good question for you...

where i race the binary 4magnet is legal...and i want to know if the new binary2 roar stock is better or not??...i race oval and touring.

thanks

Pace
Old 09-23-2004, 07:34 PM
Team EAM

Originally posted by Chill Will
EA - Are you going to the new carpet track this sat? I going to try to be there. I think I almost have the kinks out my car. Now maybe I won't make your motors look bad...lol
Yea I'll be there Willie

EA
Old 09-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Team EAM

Originally posted by Pace72
Hi Eric,

i have a good question for you...

where i race the binary 4magnet is legal...and i want to know if the new binary2 roar stock is better or not??...i race oval and touring.

thanks

Pace
Pace I think the new motor makes more bottom end than a Binary but the Binary will have more RPM. Of course the Monster stock will make the most bottom end power of the three.

EA
Old 09-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

What would your deciding factor then be between the Monster and the Roar Epic? Carpet foam sedan will be the form of racing I am looking at using the motors...but others may be interested to.

Thanks for your info.

Jeff
Old 09-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Jeff - Whats up dude?! Can't wait to come up for the Fall Classic...hey as for the motor thing...just buy any of them...they make SERIOUS power!! Beeeelieve me!

TK
Old 09-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Team EAM

Originally posted by Jeff Werner
What would your deciding factor then be between the Monster and the Roar Epic? Carpet foam sedan will be the form of racing I am looking at using the motors...but others may be interested to.

Thanks for your info.

Jeff
Jeff from the feedback I have had so far its about 50/50. If its a small tight track I say the monster would be better. It has more torque (.3-.5 on a turbo dyno) with about the same max power and about 2000 less rpm than a ROAR stock.

Hope this helps. I will be testing this weekend on carpet myself so I will post some of my results.

EA
Old 09-23-2004, 11:45 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Default CARPET TRACK

EA
it was small & bloody tight i only had the roar to use my self the monsters have been sent to different parts of the country for peopls to use & get feed back

Track
lap times 10.5 secs,total laps 23 in 5 min, the motor was coming off around 158 ish degrees
Old 09-24-2004, 08:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Cool EA, I will see you there if I get up in time. Going racing tonight.
Old 09-24-2004, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey, EA. Long time--no talk.

In reply to Jeff's post re: Epic vs. Monster: Tag and I have been testing the Epics versus the Monsters and so far we're finding the same results. Monsters just *feel* better and punchier on small, tight tracks where quick acceleration is necessary. The Epics are a touch better on long, flowing tracks (particularly outdoor) although by only a small amount. I think the Monsters are generally more versatile.

EA, Tag and I will be playing this weekend with the combos he spoke with you about. We'll let you know how they run.
Old 09-26-2004, 05:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

BUMP for the motor master

Eric, Ill call ya tonight all went well again lastnight ,I had more motor than driver EA motors made up for what I gave up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.