Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
EntityMugenMTX, are you seriously too busy? >

EntityMugenMTX, are you seriously too busy?

EntityMugenMTX, are you seriously too busy?

Old 05-26-2013, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

I've stated my opinions and value all of yours as well. I'll probably still leave feedback as a buyer but I do wish more of my sellers would have made an effort to do the same. I don't have anything more to say on this.

Originally Posted by racer1812
You're free to make that choice. And I'm free to never sell you anything for that reason alone.
Wow. Well, good luck in your future sales. If you ever change your mind, I'm a pretty good buyer.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shagino
The reverse is also true though. I guess I'll only leave feedback for sellers who leave me feedback first or someone I bought from before.
And you would be 100% wrong. A seller should not have to leave good feedback for a buyer just to get feedback in return. Feedback as a seller is much more weighted than buyer feedback. What you are basically doing is wanting the seller to base their feedback on if you paid quickly or not. What am I supposed to do as a seller when I leave you a positive feedback when you pay and then you change your mind and reverse the charge or file an unfounded claim? What about an instance when a buyer waits a month to "test" the item and it magically stops working? Once the buyer is satisfied they get feedback, plain and simple. I've always followed this as a seller and it has never failed me.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by catogtp
And you would be 100% wrong. A seller should not have to leave good feedback for a buyer just to get feedback in return. Feedback as a seller is much more weighted than buyer feedback. What you are basically doing is wanting the seller to base their feedback on if you paid quickly or not. What am I supposed to do as a seller when I leave you a positive feedback when you pay and then you change your mind and reverse the charge or file an unfounded claim? What about an instance when a buyer waits a month to "test" the item and it magically stops working? Once the buyer is satisfied they get feedback, plain and simple. I've always followed this as a seller and it has never failed me.
That's not what I was trying to say. Thank you for your opinion. Luckily for me, I haven't had that happen as a seller. I still believe in leaving feedback as soon as I ship for anyone who buys from me. I'll cross that bridge when it's time but I'd probably create a post here and see if I could get others/mods to weigh in.

I think feedback FOR a seller is weighed much heavier than a sellers feedback for a buyer. When you folks sell something do you really look at the buyer's feedback for other sellers and reject them if they have a negative mark? It's definitely stopped me from buying from a seller but never as a seller selling to a prospective buyer.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
100% BS! and I will never agree with that thinking, ever!
Interesting. Why do you disagree? When I'm a buyer, haven't I fulfilled my part once I send the money? When I do sell, I try to leave feedback as soon as possible. Even if my buyer is unsatisfied, to me they did their part first.

Unless the buyer doesn't send money, I don't see why buyers should get negative feedback.
Originally Posted by catogtp
When I am the seller I will not leave feedback for a buyer until they have left theirs. I have seen a buyer get positive feedback and then complain about the item a few weeks after they have had a chance to use it/think about how much they spent, etc. This left no recourse for the seller to change the feedback and tell the real story. I shouldn't have to constantly prod a buyer for followup on a their purchase as well. Let me know when you receive the item and if you are satisfied so that I can check your transaction off as completed and move on.

I will say this, 95% of the time my transactions here go like this. The buyer pays promptly, I ship the item out the next day(or the same day in some cases), they receive the item and tell me how happy they are to have received it in perfect condition and in a quick manner, then they leave me feedback almost instantly. I then, in turn, leave them feedback. Transactions where I am the buyer are very much the same. Very rarely have I had someone not communicate with me when they receive the item I sent them but it does happen. I am always on edge that they will wait until the last day of the paypal limit to file a complaint or something, which drives me crazy. I know I don't send out bad items but history on this forum has shown me how many bad buyers there are out there.
as a seller, i always tell the buyer to let me know when they receive the item and if it's to their satisfaction and then i will leave feedback. if they do that with feedback or just a PM, i don't care. i will leave them feedback. that way i'm not playing the "you leave it first" game. if i leave them feedback and then two weeks later they try and say it's no good, i will still have a PM from them stating all was good.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

Originally Posted by entitymugenmtx
I just want to let everyone know that superfastsnail will get a full refund once my package is back in my hand. He said he doesn't want my Hudy system anymore after me spending $30 to get it shipped. I told superfastsnail that he would have to pay shipping back to LA if he didn't want the item anymore. By the way superfastsnail has my cell phone we spoke to each other. So about not communicating to each other that's just a lie.

Some people just have no patience. If he tells anyone he doesn't know my number or we never spoke I will make sure I will post his number so everyone can see that I'm being honest. I was thinking about this yesterday he might have buyers remorse, and I get it that's why I will refund his money once I get my package.
Please, please read what I wrote. Everything that you have done is said in my writings. We spoke for a total of 1-2 minutes. You were very frank when you called. After sending you private messages and emails and I had to contact a Moderator just to see if you even logged in...the question is whether I should get impatient with you. Now that I have your full undivided attention, we can proceed to correct whatever my complaints are. Your lack of communications is at question here. The one phone call you made, your excuse was that you were extremely busy and that you will have everything out the next day with tracking info. I am not here to baby you on this matter, as I have said...you are a veteran and are well versed in the buying/selling forum. When you received my money, it is common sense to let the buyer know that you have received the funds and to communicate with the seller if you have any issues that may hinder you sending the item out. You decided to do as you pleased, even to the point of sending the item after my deadline time frame for you on the 5th day.

Your lack of comprehension and understanding the basic rules will put you in trouble. Personal information such as my phone can not be posted without my consent...doing so or verbally saying so will only get you banned. Even though you are a veteran, I see that you and I can still learn from this failing transaction. Honestly, if you just took a moment out of your day to let me know...I would not have gone this far to put it out in the open, but like I said...it was a good thing I did so that I may have your attention.

Now lets talk about patience. Every person have their own level of patience level. If you requested that you needed more time, I would have no problem with that. Did you even tried communicating with me once you received payment? No. I asked you personally what you would have done if you were in my shoes...and I still haven't received an answer from you. Do you think it was fair to let me hang and see if the funds were in cyberspace somewhere. There is one thing in life that I can tell you...if you take someone's money, you make sure you keep your end of the deal and do it quickly. There is no waiting, there is no...I will do it when I feel like attitude. In matter or fact, a member said it best...that when you sold something, your priority is to get the item expedited out asap.

I chose to open this case out in the open because I needed expert advise from members in here to see what I did was wrong, bad or if it was appropriate. I like to make my stay here a strong contribution to this hobby who are in it for the long haul. I have been in this hobby since 1987 before the Losi JRX-2 came into existence competing along side with the RC10. I have seen hobby shops grow such as the time when Scotty Ernst bought S&N's Trackside Raceway from Joel Gish in Milwaukee. I have seen Jim Dieter do his motor magic when he first came out with the Titan (later to be named Trinity Reflex Oval) oval vehicle against Custom Works. I have been collecting RC's for a very long time...and my Ebay rating is well over 500 transactions with a perfect record.

I am not here to get things that I have not paid for nor am I here to make an example of you. I am glad that you have decided to open the line of communication. That is the best thing that I have seen so far. You calling me a liar, is a cheap shot at trying to defend your position. If you read what I wrote, I said that you did call me once...please re-read. Your cheap shot is below the belt area...I'll leave it at that. Tracking information shows that I won't be receiving the item until May 31, 2013. If you can, could you just have FedEx redirect the parcel back to the sender...I think they do have that option but it could only be done by the sender. I will reimburse half of the shipping cost and I will subtract that amount from what you owed me, so that I never get to see the item you have sent Friday afternoon. I think that is for the best and I don't want anything such as you claiming me that I have tampered with the item. As of right now, our communication still needs to be remain out in the open so that everyone sees it. You calling me to talk about this matter won't fly because there is no witness.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Free Money

Just so that everyone is aware of who I am, I give out free money to people who have helped me sell and buy things. Take for example the member CTRJ. Just for exposing my Tamiya Astute to someone in UK, it was bought and sold overseas. In good faith, I have rewarded CTRJ $10 for helping me out. He declined taking the money but I insisted. I feel that without his work, it may have sold but not as quickly, the Astute was a real gem. If you don't believe me, just ask CTRJ. I don't know him, he was a stranger to me...but as you can see...that is my character.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Better to ask then to assume.

You can't do this. Posting people's information is a no-no here.

As a buyer, I'm fine with a seller taking a few days IF the seller asks for it. It sounds as if the buyer repeatedly asked you for estimates. If you answered these and the buyer knew that it would take you several days, I agree that the buyer should have had more patience.

I'm a bit surprised that the buyer doesn't want it now, it's either buyer's remorse as you stated or principal.
If you are questioning me whether I am having a buyer's remorse on this item...absolutely not. I rather not have anything to do with the seller or his item. Having an item from this bad business will remind me of the troubles I have gone through with the seller so I rather not need any of that remembrance. I would rather buy it from someone else if another one pops up...or buy it new from my LHS, Amain, Stormer etc. So please don't assume that I am having a buyer's remorse and please don't question my integrity unless you are directly involve with conducting business with me. The seller knows exactly what went on...and how he made me get to this point.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:54 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Sad to say even tho it took so long if the item is described and you receive it and he provides PayPal with the tracking number he will win the case you opened. That is unless you receive it and say its not in good condition but if it is and PayPal finds out bad things can happen. Good luck either way! To buyer video record opening the box will cover BOTHof you.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SuperFastSnail
I give out free money to people who have helped me sell and buy things.
In that case, what are you looking for or selling?

Originally Posted by Seether
Sad to say even tho it took so long if the item is described and you receive it and he provides PayPal with the tracking number he will win the case you opened. That is unless you receive it and say its not in good condition but if it is and PayPal finds out bad things can happen. Good luck either way! To buyer video record opening the box will cover BOTHof you.
+1
Old 05-27-2013, 06:19 AM
Tech Elite

If you are questioning me whether I am having a buyer's remorse on this item...absolutely not. I rather not have anything to do with the seller or his item. Having an item from this bad business will remind me of the troubles I have gone through with the seller so I rather not need any of that remembrance. I would rather buy it from someone else if another one pops up...or buy it new from my LHS, Amain, Stormer etc. So please don't assume that I am having a buyer's remorse and please don't question my integrity unless you are directly involve with conducting business with me. The seller knows exactly what went on...and how he made me get to this point.
I was responding to the seller. I think you missed the or principal part. I was presenting the reasons that I thought you wanted the transaction reversed. I didn't assume anything. I apologize if I offended you.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

drama much?
Old 05-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Suspended

Last edited by Slo_E4; 05-27-2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: ...
Old 05-27-2013, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Nice one randy. I'm sick of your posts, and that one crosses the line. Have a good one...

Anyone else want to run their mouth, or post vulgar gifs, about snail's actions in a non constructive, or positive way can take a hike right along with him.

Last edited by Slo_E4; 05-27-2013 at 09:45 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-27-2013, 10:11 PM
Suspended

Dog I hear you. this is the reason I don't come here much! do any of you guys even drive REAL race cars or fly REAL airplanes?? because the forums that do the folks are way less cry babies and seem more secure. and for you randy g. that was a sick post young man

Originally Posted by Slo_E4
Nice one randy. I'm sick of your posts, and that one crosses the line. Have a good one...

Anyone else want to run their mouth, or post vulgar gifs, about snail's actions in a non constructive, or positive way can take a hike right along with him.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bulldozer69
Dog I hear you. this is the reason I don't come here much! do any of you guys even drive REAL race cars or fly REAL airplanes?? because the forums that do the folks are way less cry babies and seem more secure. and for you randy g. that was a sick post young man
Sounds like a troll post to me. How did you see randy's post almost an hour after it was edited by Slo??

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.