Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree5Likes

Mike Swauger's article on setting up a Centax clutch

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Solo, friendship can only take you so far. Besides, I think blue brings out the color of your eyes more.
Like Rick says, safety is becoming an issue bro.
You gotta do the right thing.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Originally Posted by Leo V.
Hey Solo, friendship can only take you so far. Besides, I think blue brings out the color of your eyes more.
Like Rick says, safety is becoming an issue bro.
You gotta do the right thing.
you kill me im actually glad to see you went back home you didnt look good with orange blue does fit you
Old 01-28-2007, 02:25 AM
Tech Regular

SCOTT

"THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS"
Is going 1/8 in 2007 so watch out , I also heard that he has a r/c airplane and boat for the down time betwen races

LEO

"THE ARTIST " really wants to take you out with 2 laps to go, And go on to win He said you suggested the goose to him

WILL

AFTER THE WINTERNATS YOU NEED TO FLY BACK TO LAX TO GET YOUR BLUE SHIRT!! THAT'S A X-LARGE RIGHT
Old 01-28-2007, 02:31 AM
Tech Regular

Oh yea! WILL your blanket of protection expires after the spring race 07" . Prepare well me friend, Sorry man all good things come to a end You don't have to be spy anymore the agency is calling you in out of the field. Come home soldier

Last edited by FASRICK; 01-28-2007 at 02:37 AM. Reason: mispelling
Old 01-28-2007, 07:36 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by FASRICK
SCOTT
"THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS"
Is going 1/8 in 2007 so watch out , I also heard that he has a r/c airplane and boat for the down time betwen races

LEO

"THE ARTIST " really wants to take you out with 2 laps to go, And go on to win He said you suggested the goose to him
I suggest the goose to anyone faster than me.

WILL

AFTER THE WINTERNATS YOU NEED TO FLY BACK TO LAX TO GET YOUR BLUE SHIRT!! THAT'S A X-LARGE RIGHT
i] "THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS"[/i]

I don't think he'll go 1/8, he's too scurrd to do that. He won't get one for the Vegas race in April coz he's too scurrd

"THE ARTIST " really wants to take you out with 2 laps to go
I'd be 3 laps ahead by then . It's Huggies (formerly known as Bottle Rocket) I'm worried about. I gotta pass him way wide. His car glitches whenever my car is close to his. Brake glitch right before I pass, steering glitch when I'm passing, and throttle glitch after I make the pass. He's working on it though. In fact I gave him a brand new receiver to help him out.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

im not done yet i still have a few pictures to complete the mission 1/8th scale with a ninja so easy a cave man could do it

Last edited by SOLOARTIST 702; 12-25-2010 at 09:22 AM.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Tech Regular

I like "HUGGIES" that's it for FEB.

HEY HUGGY WHERE ARE YOU?

LEO
HUGGY pulled another fast one on Dana, Him said his knee's were chaffed So he couldn't turn marshall, We know that's B.S he's been running the same story for about a year now to RICH,JAMES,DANA,RCPROSERIES,KZ,KAMIKAZE MINI Z TRACK, funny thing is FRI. Me & PAPA seen him at SAMMY'S AND HE WAS WALKING JUST FINE BUT WHEN WE GET AROUND SOMEONE THAT RUNS THE RACE HE QUIETLY GOES TO THEM AND SAY"hey man my knee's hurt so I can't turn marshall today " " THE WORD ON THE STREET IS HE DIDN'T GO THE 1/8 NATS BECAUSE ROAR WASN'T GOING FOR THE B.S THEY SAID LOOK IF YOU CAN CLIMB YO ASS UP AND DOWN THE DRIVERS STAND THEN YOU ARE MARSHALLING HUGGY THE PART THAT KILLZ ME IS HE LAUGHS ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS
Originally Posted by Leo V.

i] "THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS"[/i]

I don't think he'll go 1/8, he's too scurrd to do that. He won't get one for the Vegas race in April coz he's too scurrd

"THE ARTIST " really wants to take you out with 2 laps to go
I'd be 3 laps ahead by then . It's Huggies (formerly known as Bottle Rocket) I'm worried about. I gotta pass him way wide. His car glitches whenever my car is close to his. Brake glitch right before I pass, steering glitch when I'm passing, and throttle glitch after I make the pass. He's working on it though. In fact I gave him a brand new receiver to help him out.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

Last edited by rmdhawaii; 01-28-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:15 AM
Tech Master

Last edited by Leo V.; 01-30-2007 at 07:05 AM.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

That's right HUGGY, Get yo marshalling slippers on! It's good exercise and respect to your fellow racers,
NOW WHISTLE WHILE YOU WORK!!!

[QUOTE=Leo V.]
Originally Posted by FASRICK
I like "HUGGIES" that's it for FEB.

HEY HUGGY WHERE ARE YOU?

LEO
HUGGY pulled another fast one on Dana, Him said his knee's were chaffed So he couldn't turn marshall, We know that's B.S he's been running the same story for about a year now

I know, I know.
I saw it when I started hanging out with Huggies at Southland hobbies. I noticed he only starts limping when he gets out of his car AT THE TRACK
Old 01-29-2007, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

i wanna get a new show going called trick my r/c sedan thats where everyone pitches in & hooks up my sedan from motor to grp tires wow sounds good hu
Old 01-30-2007, 02:38 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Will ~ I think they already have that show. Looks like it comes on just before the Miss America Pageant tonight...

Old 01-30-2007, 05:10 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Hey Will ~ I think they already have that show. Looks like it comes on just before the Miss America Pageant tonight...

thanks i guess that idea is out but i'll watch it
Old 01-30-2007, 05:40 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
i wanna get a new show going called trick my r/c sedan thats where everyone pitches in & hooks up my sedan from motor to grp tires wow sounds good hu
I think Extreme Makeover is what your car needs Solo
Old 01-30-2007, 06:15 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mcmoney
Glad you liked it....Should be up shortly (within a week or two)

Thanks
Mike McMahon
nice!

@all
what kind of clutch shoe do you use? the yellow one? black? red? something diffrent?

here in germany, it seems that the yellow one is the more prefered.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.