Ask Chris Tosolini

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ask Chris Tosolini

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Howard Hudson: Why don't I deserve an apology? Why don't you explain your unreasonable thinking??

Teammediocre: I didn't even know who Chris was until last night at 1am so to me he was just another r/c hobbyist. You people treat him like he's of celebrity status or something.

Robk: Thanks for showing us how low your IQ level is. (pssst.....that's a test to see how smart a person is)

Nova F1: While your question makes me laugh alot. And I agree with it in some ways. It's inappropriate.
Old 02-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Nathan

Peace! Your not going to gain friends by trying to coment on everybody posting, just wait for CT if he will post, if not, wait for him at the track and discuss it.

RC is suppose to be fun! Part of the fun is gaining friends.

IMHO
Lem
Old 02-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

pigeonfarmboy - as numerous people have said, please take your problems up with Tosolini personally. If you insist upon using this forum as your means to an end, the best thing to do would be to use the private message function to discuss the matter with Chris personally.

I think it's more than fair to say that you've used plenty of opportunities to let the public know about your problem. Now that everyone has heard what you have to say, and responded with their thoughts, please either let it die or talk about it with Tosolini personally.

Thanks,
Josh
Old 02-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Post Power to the People!

It is important for us all to stick together in this time of crisis. I for one agree with the rights of the Drifter. Our Constitution is based on the rights of the individual. We must all stand up for those individuals, however persecuted they may be. I can only imagine the pain and suffering you must be feeling after such a horrific episode. It is unfortunate most people can’t relate to your anguish during these troubled times.

This is yet another example of the establishment trying to squash the little people. Don’t let the MAN keep you down!

With all the excess attorneys currently residing in CA maybe you should take you case to the courts...I'm sure any judge worth his salt would love to hear your complaint....better yet, the People’s Court. Just make sure you post when your episode is aired!

Power to the people!

BTW does So Cal Raceway have a forum/thread you could be using regarding this issue or perhaps you could take it up with management?

Last edited by pauley walnuts; 02-02-2005 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

hahahahaha
Old 02-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 171 (100%+)

Hey kid or dude! Stop crying and be a man go up to chris and ask him for some help!Chris is the first guy you want help from I seen him drift his truck so maybe he can help you out in drifting Have you ever seen him drive a 7x1 sideways.ask Chris for the help.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:40 PM
R/C Tech Founder

pigeonfarmboy: This needs to be handled in person and/or in private with Chris. Posting a message like that in a public forum is destined for bad things. Please respect this site and keep things like this out of the public eye unless there is a very good reason to.

everybody else: You are not helping. Every one of you who just insulted this guy, called him gay, lame, whatever, you are just making this forum seem a lot more elitist and unfriendly than it actually is. The proper response? Tell him what I just did anove (yes, I see a few of you did). It's not that hard.

Let's keep R/C Tech a clean and positive community, shall we?

And yes, there is a SoCal thread in the racing forum.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not an advocate of an overly litigious society. There are plenty of ways to settle this matter: Polite conversation, Full Contact origami, arm wrestling for RC pink-slips to name a few…just some ideas.

Shane, I was referring to a forum hosted by So Cal. (just trying to provide a little comedy in a tense situation. I will now cease and desist)
Old 02-02-2005, 08:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So Anyways, Whats Chris's next big race? Are you going to Snowbirds?
Old 02-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Yep he'll be there www.snowbirdnationals.com
Old 02-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally posted by pigeonfarmboy

I didn't even know who Chris was until last night at 1am so to me he was just another r/c hobbyist. You people treat him like he's of celebrity status or something.

Chris is of R/C Celebrity status, you wouldnt know becuase you spend all of your time spinning your tires and getting in the way of people who are using the track for what it was intended for. go drift in the parking lot with the rest of the idiots that own drift cars.

infact... am am guessing that you do know that chris is more than the average club racer and that is why you are posting all this $h!t about him... if it was just any other socal clubber, this never would have been an issue. But since it was chris tosolini, you have to make a big deal out of it.

i'll give you $20 to go burn drift car
Old 02-03-2005, 01:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

OMG ! Just stop this discussion. It´s completly useless...
Old 02-03-2005, 02:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by TJ Bradley
whats this?? i'm number 11!!!!!!
LOL ........ Get the "B Q" helmet for TJ .........
Old 02-03-2005, 05:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Guys, read Futureal's statement above....DROP IT, and if anybody else wants to start the wisecracks..CHECK THE STICKY ABOUT BEHAVIOR AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM!!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by elcid4300
Guys, read Futureal's statement above....DROP IT, and if anybody else wants to start the wisecracks..CHECK THE STICKY ABOUT BEHAVIOR AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM!!!!
to all my friends out there thanks. and to that one guy who cares. I will see you guys at the BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!

later

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.