Community
Wiki Posts
Search

track bag

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)

ya i bought that trinity 1 too and it lasted for about 2 weeks befor i broke all the boxes and zipper money down the pooper live and learn
Old 06-23-2005, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by howard hudson
that bag is the sh*t very nice. tryed to get one but seem to be always back ordered
try the link i posted thercshack.com. I have done many transactions with them, with only good thing to say bout em....
Old 06-23-2005, 06:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ALBERTO
this is the best bag i have ever owned. a bit pricey but worth it!!!1
ofna bag

That is definitely an awesome bag; I've got to get one. How many boxes does it store and can any of the boxes fit a TC? Is there anything out there that's bigger? -JB
Old 06-23-2005, 06:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by howard hudson
stay away from this one

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXEUV8&P=7

the boxes are too big and you have the tendency to overload them. I got one for xmas did even have them loaded all the way and the boxes ripped first trip out
I agree. Mine has lasted about a year but that is with a bunch of tape at all of the corners. The zipper ripped at the bottom about 6 months ago. Now I just zip down to the bottom corner. It's really ghetto now but I cant afford another right now.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:21 PM
Tech Elite

click on the ofna link i posted. it showes the inside quite nicely.. also comes with a matching radio bag and tool pouch. 2 large boxes can hold a tc plus other stuff 2 smaller fit my 1/12 with parts. also compartment for pit board... http://thercshack.com/index.asp?Page...OD&ProdID=1785
Old 06-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

The Team Magic one looks good too.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I like the Sportswerk bags myself. I have the TC bag as well as the 1/8 bag. this gives me enough room to haul two TC's and my 12 as well as tools and gear. No more multiple trips to the car for me anymore!! I also got the Sportswerk radio bag as well. They may be a bit pricey but well worth it in my opinion.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by raving-monkey
i use the team magic one myself.

its really handy, 4 small seperate draws to put parts in, 1 large draw with a 10th TC fits nicely in

a tool holder on top, wheels....a handle that can be pulled out.

also has the option to fix the team magic transmitter, and team magic starter box bag to it..and a slot to hold setup board aswell.

VERY handy if you ask me..but that sportsworks one looks fairly good to.

but team magic is cheaper (i think)
I second that.

Team Magic's bag is amazing. Fits all my stuff without a problem.

Nick
Old 06-23-2005, 11:47 PM
Tech Master

Warning: If you walk any distance greater than from your car to your pit than the OFNA bag is not for you. I do a fair bit of walking and tried the OFNA bag. Great at the track but its a nightmare trying to walk with it
Old 06-24-2005, 06:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Chuckles whatever you get make sure you can put blue LED's in it and cover it in SPARCO material or else you'll hate yourself . Oh, and make sure it isn't too hard for me to carry because you know your lazy a** ain't gonna carry it. Hey, I got your transponder too, I'll call you when I'm on my way up there today.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BlackKat
Warning: If you walk any distance greater than from your car to your pit than the OFNA bag is not for you. I do a fair bit of walking and tried the OFNA bag. Great at the track but its a nightmare trying to walk with it
Dont the wheels and extendable handle help with moving it around? Its just like luggage.
Old 06-24-2005, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

no dissrespect!!! but dont you think you should give more info then that.... hummmm how about WHY!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Hey guys if you want the OFNA bag.

http://www.superiorhobbies.com - has "one" in stock. Hurry and pick it up before this weekend cause they are having a race and lots of stuff gets bought up.

I believe its a bit less than what most places sell them for too. Just thought I would give a heads up.

Also here is the inside:

It also holds a gallon of fuel and a starter box in their on bag on the side. Also has the slot for the setup board.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:16 AM
Tech Regular

isn't that what the wheels are for
Old 06-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Artificial-I
Hey guys if you want the OFNA bag.

http://www.superiorhobbies.com - has "one" in stock. Hurry and pick it up before this weekend cause they are having a race and lots of stuff gets bought up.

I believe its a bit less than what most places sell them for too. Just thought I would give a heads up.

Also here is the inside:

It also holds a gallon of fuel and a starter box in their on bag on the side. Also has the slot for the setup board.

nice bag. i bet that'll cost a lot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.