Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing
Ocala Saturday Night Fever ... Off Roading it all night long! >

Ocala Saturday Night Fever ... Off Roading it all night long!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ocala Saturday Night Fever ... Off Roading it all night long!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 08:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 20 SMOKE
racing is a go?
if weather hold up the last two times it rained so i got my fingers crossed.
one for 4wd mod
2 for slash and maybe a few friend that i found out that are racing now
Should be a great weekend for racing. Weather looks good. Bring as many people as you can. We had 13 Slashes last weekend. What a blast! See you all on Saturday

Todd
Old 06-21-2009, 04:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

17 Slashs last weekend! Awesome night of racing. Look forward to seeing everyone again next weekend!
Old 06-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Addict

Smile Racing

Was a great nite of racing I will say. Track was hooked as far as traction was concerned... my speedo let me down & I limped in . Six more to go & anything can happen... Lets Race on...
Old 06-22-2009, 08:25 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RcRacing4Ever
Was a great nite of racing I will say. Track was hooked as far as traction was concerned... my speedo let me down & I limped in . Six more to go & anything can happen... Lets Race on...
I agree, it was an awesome turnout...Hope to have just as many if not more this Saturday...

Todd
Old 06-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Todd-ORCCC
I agree, it was an awesome turnout...Hope to have just as many if not more this Saturday...

Todd
Finally got a slash so I will be there this weekend to take the TQ & win. The battle for second should be a good one though....lol...but true!
Old 06-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

I have a slash I am selling if anyone is interested.
JConcepts Body w/wrap (blue)
Stock Tires
I have a 17.5 brushless with a speed passion gt esc
Airtronics 94357 servo
Core 5000 lipo
Runs great not quite as fast as a stock slash and I will seperate if someone is looking for a roller only.

pics available upon reuqest. I live in Wesley Chapel and if someone wants it saturday so they can race saturday night I will meet 1/2 way
p.m. me with any questions
Old 06-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by James Tanous
Finally got a slash so I will be there this weekend to take the TQ & win. The battle for second should be a good one though....lol...but true!
Damn Tanous, I might not be there this weekend...My wife and I were going to go out of town but we may be back early enough where I could come and race still...Glad to see you back in action in the Slash class...Go take care of business...See ya

Todd
Old 06-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by anotherrcguy
I have a slash I am selling if anyone is interested.
JConcepts Body w/wrap (blue)
Stock Tires
I have a 17.5 brushless with a speed passion gt esc
Airtronics 94357 servo
Core 5000 lipo
Runs great not quite as fast as a stock slash and I will seperate if someone is looking for a roller only.

pics available upon reuqest. I live in Wesley Chapel and if someone wants it saturday so they can race saturday night I will meet 1/2 way
p.m. me with any questions
Sir that Slash is highly illegal and will not be able to pass our very tough pre-race inspection...Only Matt Mosieur is allowed to run the sneaky setup *cough*...LOL...I'll ask around and let you know if someone wants to buy it...You might want to also put this on our messege board under the wheelin and dealin section if you already havent...www.orccc.org Have fun racin

Todd
Old 06-26-2009, 05:41 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Todd-ORCCC
Sir that Slash is highly illegal and will not be able to pass our very tough pre-race inspection...Only Matt Mosieur is allowed to run the sneaky setup *cough*...LOL...I'll ask around and let you know if someone wants to buy it...You might want to also put this on our messege board under the wheelin and dealin section if you already havent...www.orccc.org Have fun racin

Todd
uh huh.... I raced with you guys once and all I know is my poor 17.5 kept getting slammed in the rear down the straight aways by your "STOCK" motors!
I'm still trying to figure out how to get a 13.5 into a stock Traxxas can

I appreciate the help, if you know of anyone looking I will seperate the motor and speedo and servo if someone is wanting a roller with a sweet body w/wrap.

Patrick
Old 06-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Addict

Hey all.....I am down from NC. and will come run slash with you guys this weekend......is this class spec or open? Is the racing on for this weekend? What time dose the track open and racing starts?
Thanks for the info.
Wesley

Last edited by Micro-Man; 06-26-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Micro-Man
Hey all.....I am down from NC. and will come run slash with you guys this weekend......is this class spec or open? Is the racing on for this weekend? What time dose the track open and racing starts?
Thanks for the info.
Wesley
As far as I know we are still racing. Our slash class is spec w/ the exception of radios. Registration starts at 4:00 and racing starts around 5:00. Track is always open, but if you want to drive in - probably around 1:00. Slash turnout looks promising this weekend, should be a lot of fun!
Old 06-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Tech Addict

Default Racing

Originally Posted by James Tanous
Yep...looking like there might be a battle brewing.... Charge them batts & lets race on
Old 06-27-2009, 06:02 AM
Tech Addict

is the track located around the ocala airport? I will be coming up from south i-75.......
Old 06-27-2009, 06:44 AM
Tech Master

Ocala Regional Sportsplex
3500 SW 67th Ave
Ocala, FL 34474
Old 06-27-2009, 08:56 AM
Tech Addict

Default Directions

Originally Posted by Micro-Man
is the track located around the ocala airport? I will be coming up from south i-75.......
Get off of exit 350... make a left(going west)... 2 or 3 miles make a right on 60th ( u will see a Walgreens & a CVS pharmacy on the corners)...another couple of miles make a left again on 38th at the light (little brown sign ocala sportplex pointing the way)...couple miles down on the right is the entrance to the park. hope that helps ya

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.