• 2 Post By Marcos.J

Scammer Alert

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2022, 12:16 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Scammer Alert

Username: Mastercraft

He will tell you his friend "Frank" has anything you need...just email him. Tech rookie...no posts no threads and full of shit.

Beware!
Old 09-16-2022, 03:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default Now it's Randy and the Sparrow

Apparently his buddy Randy has a series of the cars I'm looking for... Maybe it's time to go back to a minimum post number before you can message anybody. I wonder if he would let me pay in Target or Apple gift cards and if he has a friend who's been trying to contact me about my vehicles extended warranty.
ollie 45 and jo_er86 like this.
Old 09-17-2022, 08:32 AM
Suspended

Default SCAMMER ALERT

Originally Posted by Flipside6900
Apparently his buddy Randy has a series of the cars I'm looking for... Maybe it's time to go back to a minimum post number before you can message anybody. I wonder if he would let me pay in Target or Apple gift cards and if he has a friend who's been trying to contact me about my vehicles extended warranty.
They are so pathetic. Yes minimum posts before DM's or Reply's.
Flipside6900 and jo_er86 like this.
Old 09-17-2022, 05:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Anytime a new post is made in the wanted section, the op will receive a pm in this format.

They continuous change names. Its not a single person or two. They keep making new accounts
Flipside6900 likes this.
Old 09-17-2022, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Raman
Anytime a new post is made in the wanted section, the op will receive a pm in this format.

They continuous change names. Its not a single person or two. They keep making new accounts
I think starting Monday I will start sending every single thread that gets started in the wanted section to the garbage forum , no threads in the wanted section means no pms trying to scam people , 🤷‍♂️ I think keeping the wanted section empty will solve of the crying and whining every time some one gets a pm , we get reported pms constantly , I deleted them as soon as I get them lol no need to waste my time .
Old 09-19-2022, 07:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
I think starting Monday I will start sending every single thread that gets started in the wanted section to the garbage forum , no threads in the wanted section means no pms trying to scam people , 🤷‍♂️ I think keeping the wanted section empty will solve of the crying and whining every time some one gets a pm , we get reported pms constantly , I deleted them as soon as I get them lol no need to waste my time .
way to reply to people asking you to do your job as a moderator. Wasting your time how about you quit being a moderator since you use it as a power trip and block anyone that says anything you don’t like . Then you won’t have to hear the “crying and whining “. I’m sure you will block me so have fun .
Marcos.J and Flipside6900 like this.
Old 09-20-2022, 06:05 AM
Suspended

Default Scammer Alert

What have I started here!?
Old 09-20-2022, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by john holmes 69
way to reply to people asking you to do your job as a moderator. Wasting your time how about you quit being a moderator since you use it as a power trip and block anyone that says anything you don’t like . Then you won’t have to hear the “crying and whining “. I’m sure you will block me so have fun .
is not my job to block scammers that’s the admins job
Old 09-20-2022, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by turndownwhip
What have I started here!?
there are many threads regarding this admins need to make a post requirement before anyone can send a pm . But they don’t . So if you don’t want to get scammed buy from your local hobby store
Old 09-20-2022, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by john holmes 69
Lol always nice to hear from my favorite groupie
hunterdawg and Rcchik0727 like this.