Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Speed channel RC >

Speed channel RC

Speed channel RC

Old 03-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Regional Moderator

For the last few months its been mostly nascar. But they used to be in alot of other motorsports.
Old 03-30-2004, 05:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Come on Orlando, you know deep down you're a NASCAR fan I don't mind all the NASCAR coverage. I like it. I just can't stand call in shows.
Old 03-30-2004, 05:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by jkerr0043
Come on Orlando, you know deep down you're a NASCAR fan I don't mind all the NASCAR coverage. I like it. I just can't stand call in shows.
you can't be serious bro'...

but yeah, call in shows are kinda boring... would only be intersting (maybe) if the topics/racing series that are being discussed were that of which i am interested in...

oh well...
Old 03-30-2004, 07:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I admit it, I'm a NASCAR fan. Hell, I was on a SW Tour pit crew. But I'm a all around race fan. I'll watch anything. I found myself watching ice racing the other night The only thing that dosen't really draw me in for some reason is Superbikes. I'll watch motocross but street bikes don't do it for me.
Old 03-30-2004, 07:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

same here, i'll watch anything on tv that is being raced. Once i found myself watching a boat race, a sailboat race, then i hit my self, and turned it to nascar, then irl, then motocross, then i got fed up and went and raced, my dirtbike around my neighbor hood(against a 1993 saturn sc) i lost, got my bike up to 70 around some of the corners, blew every stop sign, and did a nice donut in a cops drive way, man, that was a nice day! Tech TV did a r/c thing on one show, they had the team associated world record car running, then they went to the worlds(not sure what S. body), but it was nitro.
Old 03-30-2004, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

NORRCA paved oval nats May21-23 Showtime RC Speedway Bakersfield Ca. Tell them to come on down,
Old 04-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Re: Speed channel RC

Originally posted by SpeediePHATT
f1larry had a great idea on another post he had a link to the SPEED chanel and thier feedback page. Maybe if we all band together in an effort to promote RC then they will listen. If we all sent them feedback every day they would have to listen just so they wouldnt have to listen to us anymore.

this is his post:

Just think if a Channel like Speed TV came out to an R/C race to cover it. I think they should. It would be a perfect fit for the offseason. I think it is pretty safe to say that most R/C racers are motor sport enthusiast as well. I think it would be pretty cool if they came out to some of the major races and put it on TV. That would help promote the hobby even more.

Shane maybe with your influence you can help make it happen.

If you agree Here's a link to send Speed TV feedback. http://www.speedtv.com/feedback/

great Idea Larry
Speediephatt,

Thanks for getting this rolling. I just stumbled onto this thread. I tried to start a thread like this somewhere else on this site and have not had any posts.

Now that this is out there hopefully we can be successfull. I know I have enjoyed the vids from the ROAR Carpet Nats. Just think how much better they would be with video from Speed Channel and their Professional cameras

Thanks again.

Larry
Old 04-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

I set my yahoo calender to remind me every day I send them something even if its just cut and pasted.