Wiki Posts
Search

Don't sell to genel

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 05:51 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 1212 (100%+)
Default Don't sell to genel

ok I'll start out with I made a mistake in not updating an ad I had a bunch of parts listed in and once I was made aware of it, admitted to it and gave options of full refund or what he wanted to do. 3 Pms within an hour late in the evening when I was putting my kids to bed and after a long day I didn't feel like checking as well I'm on vacation and was doing this from my phone. Before I got up and around this morning I had a paypal case opened.

Now on to the beginning of the transaction which I should have known better than to sell... 50 questions, Low ball offer, Everyday did you ship yet EVEN AFTER I printed the label using paypal shipping and he got an email and still asking for tracking information. So if you want the CRAP bugged out of you both pre and post sale, go for it and sell something to him. This is one person that cannot be pleased.

I admit I made a mistake, but you give someone more than 12 hours to respond period.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:24 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

He has a heck of a feedback rating (96 all positive).

This must be a big misunderstanding. You both are reputable. Hopefully it works out. It just sounds like things started off on a bad foot.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 281 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE
He has a heck of a feedback rating (96 all positive)
Mostly selling!
Heck, I purchased something 2 days ago and still haven't received any shipping info. yet. Some peoples kids!!!
Old 02-24-2015, 09:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

I gave you time to respond and make the choice to refund part of the money or just have me return the parts you did not do so so i filled a dispute with pay pal witch is what anyone should do in this case to protect them selves this was your fault not mine i was expecting to get what was listed for the agreed on price its not my fault you failed to mark something sold so this is fair for you to post ???
Old 02-24-2015, 09:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 281 (100%+)

Originally Posted by genel
I gave you time to respond
12 hours??? Com'on Man!
Old 02-24-2015, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

I doesn't take 12 hours to make a decision so this morning i file a dispute to get the ball rolling its what anyone should do before they make a return check with pay pal if you don't believe me all i asked is that he make it right I always ask Question and he didn't have to accept my offer that was his choice
Old 02-24-2015, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)

You have 180 days dude to file a dispute. Giving 12 hours is totally uncool considering Dave is probably THE highest rated seller on this site. Another one for IL.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:34 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by genel
I doesn't take 12 hours to make a decision so this morning i file a dispute to get the ball rolling its what anyone should do before they make a return check with pay pal if you don't believe me all i asked is that he make it right I always ask Question and he didn't have to accept my offer that was his choice
12 hours? are you crazy?
Old 02-24-2015, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Some people dont get on here everyday. Some people have lives outside of this website. Come on one night is not enough time to think he saw it and just refused to respond. It is possible for someone to go to bed at night. 12 hours? Are you kidding me?
Old 02-24-2015, 11:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Seems like bigwavedave33 sure does like the for sale section of the forum. buying and selling more than using the rest of the forum.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Some peoples kids lol. I would be a little bothered by a 12 hr paypal claim. Sounds like bigwave needs to refund and genel send the parts back. As far as feedback it should be neutral for both parties imo
Old 02-24-2015, 12:05 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Jaymancd
Seems like bigwavedave33 sure does like the for sale section of the forum. buying and selling more than using the rest of the forum.
REALLY??

For a guy that's been on here for almost 6 years AND
Has 14500+ posts
Even if he only bought/sold 1/4 of the things on here that he posted about
Why is his real feedback only over 1300??
So that means less than half the people he either bought or sold to left feedback??
Old 02-24-2015, 02:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I have seen Dave in threads talking with people, many times. Don't infer he is only here for the classified's. Maybe look at some of the people complaining about him on this thread. Lets see how active they are, on non sale threads.

Dave, you have patience I'll grant you that. Dave talked to him before he went to bed, get it? He has kids and getting on here, instead of feeding them, or getting them dressed in the morning, really??

Some need to get a grip on reality.

Eta as a matter of fact I remember buying from him before, a Castle motor, if only everyone treated buyers like that, it would be awesome. Thanks Dave, stellar seller.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:42 PM
Tech Elite

I would like to say there was only about 6 quetion asked
what would you take for what parts are left
2nd would you take $
3rd whats your pp info
4th when will you ship
5th were you able to ship the parts yet because of your bad weather
and 6th a few later i asked did you get a chance to ship the parts and if so do you have tracking info
I never got the e-mail or i would have never asked
so there's your 50 questions
as for you low ball offers it was your choice to take it
and you also did seem to have a problem with a speed response when I wanted to buy the parts
I gave you my offer in the last pm from last night witch was like 9:30 pm not that late
I opened the dispute because I figured you would want them returned and this is what anyone and everyone should do in a return case so you are protected
I am not the one that made the mistake here bigwavedave33 was but I am the bad guy here
and also Its 45 day to issue a dispute not 180

with his rating sure seem hes on here more then anyone and shouldn't have any issue resounding in less then 12 hours

I also could have gotten on here and complained About him and left him neg feedback but I didn't because I am a bigger person then that all I asked is he make it right
and he did .there is no need in bashing people we all could do that all day long

Last edited by genel; 02-24-2015 at 02:53 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

How many hours did this take place? All day? As far as people going to bed after 9:30, we rarely do. Many times we go to bed before 9.

Now as far as the dispute period, you have plenty of time.
Just received this notice from PayPal:

"And last but not least, you'll see some updates to our User Agreement that go into effect November 18, 2014. If you're interested in all the details, take a look at our Policy Updates Page. Here are the highlights:

We're increasing the time for buyers to file merchandise disputes (Item Not Received and Significantly Not as Described) from 45 days to 180 days.
• We're extending buyer protection to include item not received claims for custom made products."
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/for...hreadID=224180

So that's twice you're wrong. Dave admitted making a mistake in the first post. You say you aren't bashing, but look at post 6.

My suggestion is take a deep breath and step back. I trust Dave more than anyone else on this thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.