Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/3rd scale truck

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Ok the dangerouse talk is a little odd...you could hurt/kill somebody with a 1/8th scale fer cripes sake.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by looseman1
Ok the dangerouse talk is a little odd...you could hurt/kill somebody with a 1/8th scale fer cripes sake.
you could hurt/kill someone with a spoon whats your point were not talking about a 1/8 scale...

Have you ever seen a 90cc 4 wheeler???

you dont think that could hurt someone??? and the 1/3 scale truck is bigger than that... get real!! Look at the specs its BIGGER than that green thing in the pic!!!

if you dont thing that thing will hurt you you must do more meth than the guy in that pic

Last edited by pinballdude; 02-04-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FreedomRocks
I don't know.....why don't you try it out and post afterwards how much of a tard you were to do it.
Ok!!! But I forgot my helmet. Everybody says Im special. This guy is great!
Old 02-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Jrwperformance
Ok!!! But I forgot my helmet. Everybody says Im special. This guy is great!
I surely hope your mom doesn't let you ride without a helmet on. Safety first little buddy.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Suspended

I surely hope your mom doesn't let you ride without a helmet on. Safety first little buddy.
the point is that looseman thinks this is a toy.. so if you two clowns would get back on subject.... anyone that thinks that green thing with the redneck in front of it is a toy needs their head checked
Old 02-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by pinballdude
the point is that looseman thinks this is a toy.. so if you two clowns would get back on subject.... anyone that thinks that green thing with the redneck in front of it is a toy needs their head checked
Get over it....don't buy one or be around one and you won't have a problem. If it is that big of a concern to you boy then boycott them or something. Though I don't think many people give a hoot about these things. I gotta agree with looseman on this one.....even though he refuses to sell to me.

By the way I DO take offense to the term "redneck" the way you are using it.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pinballdude
I think it was me that said it was a toy, but after checking it out and seeing your posts I'm definitely not saying that now. Honestly, an RC ATV of that size is just dumb. Yeah, you "might" be able to kill someone with an 1/8th scale, but more likely it'd just be broken bones. A runaway of this size could do some serious damage. Think of how often RC's crash, and then to have a kid stuck on it? Maybe the RC part is disengaged when a child is riding on it though? still, pretty dumb.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Get over it....don't buy one or be around one and you won't have a problem. If it is that big of a concern to you boy then boycott them or something. Though I don't think many people give a hoot about these things. I gotta agree with looseman on this one.....even though he refuses to sell to me.

By the way I DO take offense to the term "redneck" the way you are using it.

The guy in the picture actually DOES have a red neck though...
Old 02-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by marvinbeaverdip
Maybe the RC part is disengaged when a child is riding on it though? still, pretty dumb.
I believe in fact it does disengage when you convert to the riding four-wheeler......so no "rednecks" would put their kids on it and give them the ride of their life.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I think here is a limit to the size of an RC car before it just becomes stupid. 5th scale is the limit in my opinion. Thats where the size of the thing starts to add up. The heavier you go, the stronger it needs to be and with that strength comes more weight. More strength more weight...just keeps going back and forth. And before you know it your rc car is hundreds of pounds. I have enough trouble hauling my Baja up the stairs of my condo...
Old 02-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by marvinbeaverdip
I think it was me that said it was a toy, but after checking it out and seeing your posts I'm definitely not saying that now. Honestly, an RC ATV of that size is just dumb. Yeah, you "might" be able to kill someone with an 1/8th scale, but more likely it'd just be broken bones. A runaway of this size could do some serious damage. Think of how often RC's crash, and then to have a kid stuck on it? Maybe the RC part is disengaged when a child is riding on it though? still, pretty dumb.
Finally someone in this thread with some since!!!!!!! well said! my kids have one of them 4 wheelers that was bought by there paw paw and stays at there house because i was not asked or it would not have been bought but anyway the thing is so heavy that it takes two people to lift it into the truck!!