Community
Wiki Posts
Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Will do Travis. Dustin I can tell exactly how to paint it... The little guy came in looking specifically for the kawasaki Slash but of course Traxxas screwed me over and I cant buy them and thats the one he wanted so I told him he can only buy them from the Kawasaki Dealers no hobbyshops can sell them. He was going to leave until his mom reminded him that if he bought the vehicle from me he would get free practice and reduced rates on repairs so he went with his second choice.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Best track conditions ever, awesome job guys for all the hard work on the track, and great job on the announcing G .. Fastest laps we have ever run yesterday and I am sure that 39.4 Tony ran will be tough to beat .. 35 second and low 36 lap times looks like its what your gonna need for the Amain next week. Nice run TW , 2 count them 2 days of running second, uhhh just bad luck I am going to just take that #2 lollipop home with me .. Thanks for a great sunday race and I am sure the ROAR race will be a blow out.. G, I am gonna need a new theme song.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Man it was hilarious. You started off the day by breaking the track record held by Tony. Then he comes and breaks your record so you come back and try to beat Tonys Record and the lap that yu think you beat his record you stop and start celebrating and I tell you that you didn't. Then Tony comes back and breaks his record 2 more times... 34.9 seconds ...rediculous
Old 07-11-2011, 09:52 AM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
Man it was hilarious. You started off the day by breaking the track record held by Tony. Then he comes and breaks your record so you come back and try to beat Tonys Record and the lap that yu think you beat his record you stop and start celebrating and I tell you that you didn't. Then Tony comes back and breaks his record 2 more times... 34.9 seconds ...rediculous
Lets hope the record is held by an AE this weekend I'll try to break it , if I can get a permission slip!
Old 07-11-2011, 09:54 AM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kash$
Best track conditions ever, awesome job guys for all the hard work on the track, and great job on the announcing G .. Fastest laps we have ever run yesterday and I am sure that 39.4 Tony ran will be tough to beat .. 35 second and low 36 lap times looks like its what your gonna need for the Amain next week. Nice run TW , 2 count them 2 days of running second, uhhh just bad luck I am going to just take that #2 lollipop home with me .. Thanks for a great sunday race and I am sure the ROAR race will be a blow out.. G, I am gonna need a new theme song.
2nd place guy at the rc track is far better than being the #1 GUY AT WORK.....far less responsibility
Old 07-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Tech Elite

That is a fact, sir! Racing R/C vehicles is always better than work.
See you Saturday, if not before. Robin
Old 07-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by OSR
2nd place guy at the rc track is far better than being the #1 GUY AT WORK.....far less responsibility
. Tony left me the had a bad day video on my face book this morning..
Old 07-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by OSR
Lets hope the record is held by an AE this weekend I'll try to break it , if I can get a permission slip!
Sweet gonna need some AE help this weekend the twins are not coming.. Josh has a concert to go to think its Lady Gaga and Jason is in Italy blowing kisses at his girlfriend..
Old 07-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi Guys....thank you to everyone who has been so welcoming at Gs Raceway. My son Eli(aka the little guy) is living his dream with his new Slash. Your collective efforts to provide him with a custom body is both generous and kind and reflects well on the nature of the people involved in rc racing. However, his mom and I would really like to see him work and save for what he gets. Eli's rc passion is an opportunity to teach life lessons that will serve him in the future. What he really needs are friendly faces, encouragement, driving tips and occassional help and advice with general maintenance. Thanks again to all for your hospitality and for respecting our wishes.

TE=RCCARTMAN;9371718]Will do Travis. Dustin I can tell exactly how to paint it... The little guy came in looking specifically for the kawasaki Slash but of course Traxxas screwed me over and I cant buy them and thats the one he wanted so I told him he can only buy them from the Kawasaki Dealers no hobbyshops can sell them. He was going to leave until his mom reminded him that if he bought the vehicle from me he would get free practice and reduced rates on repairs so he went with his second choice.[/QUOTE]
Old 07-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

lmao! ill be front row singing "muh muh muh muh my p-p-poker face its not a lady gaga concert its the n sync backstreet boys reunion tour!

mcghee: glad to hear you got an ae car again and left that hobo on the side of the road! if you look in the back of the manual there are a few free race passes, just fold across the dotted line and tear them out

G and track crew: the table lander with the kicker is just what that section needed! its awesome, cant wait to get my nitro car back on the track

thanks to travis for the fuel tank and jason for the last minute tuning help. I had some nitro rookie mistakes but i guess its to be expected first day out so illl have it all straight next time
Old 07-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default newbie question

Is there room to park a trailer to work out of at the track. It's a 6x12 towed by a Honda Ridgeline. Also, would like to be able to run electric to the trailer. It only operates a couple chargers, and maybe the lights if it gets dark. We are Dirt Oval regulars, but looking into giving some short course a try here in the next few weeks.

Thanks
Rick
Old 07-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Definately plenty of room for a trailer and G has a couple of generators that are spaced out around the property.. Come on down we look forwrd to meeting ya!!
Old 07-12-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Apprentice

Awesome!! Any tips for a stock slash, fresh out of the box, that I plan to run in the spec class??? It's the brushed model, but I do have lipos for it.

Thanks
Rick
Old 07-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Hey G and crew, I don't think I've been to a ROAR event since the early 90's.. What classes are you all running for the upcoming ROAR race?

Maybe a signup sheet would help?
Old 07-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Maybe a signup sheet would help?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...ml#post9379505

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.