Wiki Posts
Search

wilmington ohio I-71 exit 45 offroad track

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigdaddyquale
lots of scts like they said about 6 of us now have 4x4s so hopefuly it will keep growin come on down we would love to have you Matt Hale 513
Matt, when you gonna build your 4 wheeler?
Old 05-22-2011, 07:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

how do you go about paying to practice? I would like to come out monday after work weather permitting?
Old 05-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default 1/10th truck

Don't forget to dig out those 1/10th scale trucks. Looking to get this class rolling also and you can get into cheap!!! they are just about giving them way on tech net and this used to be the biggest class.
Anyone else out there have one left?
Like to develop the spec 10.5 class lets getter done!!!

Friday night was a blast Didn't have much for Tom that night he was about a second a lap more consistent but I'll get it dialed in. We now know not to soak the track right before the sun is down the second round was a mud run!

Anybody interested in possibly a Sunday afternoon race once a month? Maybe shoot for the 3rd sunday of the month? I had talked to Matt about this Friday and he said he would be interested if there might be some interest?
Old 05-22-2011, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SMZR2
Don't forget to dig out those 1/10th scale trucks. Looking to get this class rolling also and you can get into cheap!!! they are just about giving them way on tech net and this used to be the biggest class.
Anyone else out there have one left?
Like to develop the spec 10.5 class lets getter done!!!
XXX-NT allowed to run with the 2w trucks?
Old 05-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T-BirdJunkie
XXX-NT allowed to run with the 2w trucks?
No Eric it has to be a 10.5 only and certain tires and a certain color body on the truck. Its spec racing. and you have to have yellow wheels
Old 05-22-2011, 08:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Eric, go read your manual next time you have a question about something. Don't post it on rctech.. talking about the 4x4 thread lol
Old 05-23-2011, 07:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I wish 4 wheel SCT was as big down here as is up north. They had 3 heats at the electric race on Saturday. I was bottom of the barrel, but there were some seriously fast guys and the truck got better the more I drove it... I am not very good with indoor offroad... at least I got most of the gremlins out of the truck.

We also determined Friday that I suck at nitro driving... thanks to Rob Ward for helping me get the engine tuned in a bit... I still think there has to be at least a little something wrong with my fuel setup... but we'll see how she does this Friday, weather permitting.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default wtb

Hey guys. My name is Rich. I've been running at Matt's the last couple Fridays (blue sc10). I've had this track recommended to me by several people and I'm glad I finally made to trek to run there. Matt's great, awsome track, nice folks, good time! I want to put word out I'd like to get back into 1/8 scale. I'm looking for a nice used 8ight or maybe an RC8. I'd like to buy locally instead of off of internet. LMK of any for sale. Stan has a 1.0, but I may hold out for a 2.0. I'd probably prefer to Losi over the Associated. You can PM me or hopefully, I'll be there Friday.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default correction

Originally Posted by Twisted Nitro
No Eric it has to be a 10.5 only and certain tires and a certain color body on the truck. Its spec racing. and you have to have yellow wheels
White wheels!! spec rim! and don't forget black ball cups only!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 04:35 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitroburnt
Hey guys. My name is Rich. I've been running at Matt's the last couple Fridays (blue sc10). I've had this track recommended to me by several people and I'm glad I finally made to trek to run there. Matt's great, awsome track, nice folks, good time! I want to put word out I'd like to get back into 1/8 scale. I'm looking for a nice used 8ight or maybe an RC8. I'd like to buy locally instead of off of internet. LMK of any for sale. Stan has a 1.0, but I may hold out for a 2.0. I'd probably prefer to Losi over the Associated. You can PM me or hopefully, I'll be there Friday.

check with ledfinger...he may have something
Old 05-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

nitro you got p.m
Old 05-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Talking rc stash

PMed... Bob P must know I have an R/C stash
Old 05-23-2011, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T-BirdJunkie
Matt, when you gonna build your 4 wheeler?
thx guys will be down soon....will bring some more 4wd sct guys w/ me from cbus too!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Looks like I'll be able to race Weds, weather permitting!

Originally Posted by Twisted Nitro
Got yellow wheels unfortunately...

It's a .12. That's only 10.38 away from 10.5! So, I have LESS power than the 2w trucks!
Originally Posted by Quad Racer 34

Eric, go read your manual next time you have a question about something. Don't post it on rctech.. talking about the 4x4 thread lol
Hey, they don't tell you in the manual "set this slipper the same way you do in a 2 wheeler" but they tell you lots of other neat info like bearing sizes
Hey Rich, glad to have you out!
Originally Posted by SMZR2
White wheels!! spec rim! and don't forget black ball cups only!!!
Got white wheels too, but the ballcups match the wheels I can dye the ballcups right?
Originally Posted by nitro0619
thx guys will be down soon....will bring some more 4wd sct guys w/ me from cbus too!!!
NO DON'T! THERE ARE TOO MANY FAST GUYS THERE, ADAM AND I WILL LOOK WORSE THAN WE ALREADY DO!
Old 05-23-2011, 07:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Fast guys make me faster, bring your for wheelers down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.