Wiki Posts
Search

Fusion Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 04:17 PM
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey guys. Got a couple more weekends on my Fusion packs and they have really come alive. I'm really pleased with the batteries. I switched to the BMI Xray car and I'm still searching for that perfect setup so that I can really put the power to use. Its coming though... I feel it.

I finished 2nd in A main Mod TC both weekends at the local club.

I've had a handful of people tell me they will be ordering Fusion packs. The power is pretty obvious, plus the 'cool' factor of the battery bars (pun intended) and assembly process really push through the sell.

Anyway.. thanks again John. Packs are great, may need a couple more soon. I'll be in touch.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Tech Regular

If anybody needs a face to talk to/help/or whatever at the CRCRC Winter Midwest Champs I'll be running there. Feel free to say hi.

Great Job with the packs..keep up the good work.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by karter
Yea the packs are really good. I think some smaller and clear backed decals would be sweet. Also I am sure you guys at Fusion are always thinking of stuff but apparel would be cool. Expecially hooded sweatshirts. (maybe thats just my opinion but I thought I'd through it out there).
Karter
I agree on the hooded swearshirts
Old 12-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Tech Rookie

I am unable to attend Indy this year due to a family vacation, but I am excited about taking my Fusion Batteries to Columbus (CRCRC - Winter midwest Championships).
I will take a bunch of pictures and post them for all to see.
Anyone else going besides Dan? Would be great to meet other Fusion Team drivers from other cities.
Ill be there Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun. Ill look for ya Dan.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Sup guys and gals! Wanted to give a shout out to Fusion Power and all its Factory Team. I too got picked up a while back and I'm proud to support their awesome line of products. Anyways , I'm here to help if I can with questions and stuff so fire away and i'll do what I can. you guys take care!
Old 12-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Default US Open Wheel Dirt Oval Championships

Hi John, fellow Team Fusion drivers, and other rc enthusiasts. I was recently picked up as a Team Fusion driver and will be leaving for the biggest dirt oval race of the year tomorrow night. (www.usopenwheelchamps.com)

I'm stocked with my first three 1.18+ Fusion packs, and I'm excited to represent Team Fusion at this event.

Any other Team Fusion drivers attending?

Feel free to stop by my pits if you have any questions or want to check out these great batteries.

Happy Racing!
Old 12-06-2004, 05:59 PM
Tech Initiate

im a team rider too but cant go. i got skool and stuff so.

Last edited by lil_wyte; 12-06-2004 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default dirt oval champ

One of the off road tracks we race at used to be a dirt oval several years ago. We still run part of the oval with the off road portion on the inside of the oval. It's located in Albion Illinois. Good luck champ bring home some hardware!!

Team Fusion
KBC Graphics
[email protected]
Old 12-06-2004, 06:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello,
I'm new to this site. I also am a recent FUSION TEAM DRIVER. I'm just writing a few good word about FUSION BATTERIES. They are the best packs on the market. I've been racing 1/10 6 and 4 cell pan oval for 5 years. I have always had a good handling car. Fusion brought the power. With two races left at my local track, with a 15 point lead, I am on my way to my first carpet oval championship. I owe it all to John and FUSION BATTERIES. My son is 9 and he just started racing 4 cell stock oval racing. With two races left in the first indoor season he is tied with a 44 year old for the season points. He is an unbalievable racer at 9 years old and with FUSION power in his car its a winning combination.
Thanks john for the great cells. I'll be ordering more 1.18s soon. If anyone needs help wants help or just wants to talk FUSION BATTERIES give me a shout.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Hey DBA I just my started in racing 1/10th touring & he is also doing well. It;s surprising that some real young drivers pick it up real fast. My son won his first B main he beat one guy that been racing for five years & he only started a month ago & since Im a Team Driver you know what betterys he getting FUSION Only.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'm a fusion team driver aswell. I've tried many different batteries in my 2 years of racing and Fusion Batteries is just great. I bought 1.17's and they blow away my old 1.17's. I'm consistently in the top 3 at my local club and cant say a bad thing about these batteries.
James W.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:54 PM
Tech Rookie

710baby
What else to start kids with other than FUSION POWER. Good luck with your racing.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Tech Rookie

racer6888
FUSIONS 1.17 packs blow away most others 1.18s.

FUSIONS got great stuff at a great price.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Thanks DBA & Good luck to you & ya Boy.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

I used my Fusion packs for the first time this last weekend, and they worked great. They had plenty of runtime left, usually over 100 seconds at 20A after a 10T mod run, and provided great punch. I also noticed that they came of the charger, and off the track cooler than my other packs.

Josh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.