Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OVRCCC Lunch and More Raceway in Belpre Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Today was a Blast! Hope we can get more next weekend. Thanks to those that came from out of town.

Tom
Old 10-22-2006, 09:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Man what a day of racing. Had alot of fun even though I did bbreak some stuff. Now that the BQ helmet is done we need to get some pics on here. Man that thing got alot of laughs. Kinda lightned the mood a little. Is is going to be a permanent fixture at the track now. Can't wait to do it again next week.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Won't be there next week.. but i'm trying to be allowed to come race on the 5th...

-DC-

it was fun today... alittle tighter then i thought it was going to be but it was all good i didn't break a part all day so not really any complaints... Not bad for a delicate car...
Old 10-23-2006, 05:53 AM
Tech Master

Smitty... the RDX is not a delicate car. Ask Ozzie and Jesse! LOL!!

Ohhh, and I didn't break anything either on my RDX.

Tom
Old 10-23-2006, 09:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

and they bash the RDX for being WEAK.. even TOM didn't brake anything..lol j/k Tom... anyways what happened in the oval a-main with your car tom???

-DC-
Old 10-23-2006, 10:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by smitty2802
and they bash the RDX for being WEAK.. even TOM didn't brake anything..lol j/k Tom... anyways what happened in the oval a-main with your car tom???

-DC-
In the Oval main, the aggressor needed me to put a charged battery in it, not a discharged battery. Go figure, didn't know it was that sensitive! Guess I need to number my batteries so I know which ones are charged.

I laughed to hard running Oval! Everyone should get one.

Tom
Old 10-24-2006, 10:55 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Racer4Life
In the Oval main, the aggressor needed me to put a charged battery in it, not a discharged battery. Go figure, didn't know it was that sensitive! Tom

Thats what you get for making fun of me. You know your not going to finish a qualifier next week now, right? What goes around comes around. It may be two weekends since you made fun of Jesse too. LOL
Old 10-25-2006, 04:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ozzie
Thats what you get for making fun of me. You know your not going to finish a qualifier next week now, right? What goes around comes around. It may be two weekends since you made fun of Jesse too. LOL

The funny part of you comment is that I trypically suck during the qualifiers and do good in the main. So I hope that that comes true next week so I can finish good in the Mains.

Tom
Old 10-25-2006, 06:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Some Facility Details

For those who haven't been to the new track yet, I think you will like it. Layout is ~36x60. There is a large area for pit space. The facility has a restaurant in the other section so food and drink are right at hand. It's easy to get your stuff in and out, you can roll in and out through wide double doors directly outside to the parking area, no stairs or anything. The general building lighting is good for racing, but you'll want a small pit light for the fine work. We have a tire truing stand set up to share and we're getting an air compressor. The track area has no internal pillars, so vision is not obscured. The building is big enough, but not so big you can't holler across the way to someone if you need. A nice facility for some friendly competition. And the Oval set-up is a blast - make sure to race and/or spectate some of those rounds.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Cool Watch for the hacker

Ya'll might wanna rethink the not breaking stuff talk....I hear their is a hack from Davisville that is coming to teach ya'll that rubbing is racing.........LOL....course he might just have his son show ya how to drive..I think his nickname is P-nut or something like that
Old 10-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Talking

HACK or not, he will be TAUGH SUM LISSON'S!!!!!!
he can't even come close to the hacking I encountered tonite, by a fellow TEAM member who shall for thier safety remain unnamed!!!

TOO MUCH FUN BY ALL!! can't wait for wednesday!!!!

Thankx Speedy
Old 10-29-2006, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by speedybill
he can't even come close to the hacking I encountered tonite, by a fellow TEAM member who shall for thier safety remain unnamed!!!

Thankx Speedy
I can't believe you are calling me out. You know I had your back. It was just a little push, like 6 or 8 times!

Man that was so much fun, I can't wait till next weekend.

Tom

Last edited by Racer4Life; 10-30-2006 at 05:57 AM.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Tech Regular

Great day of racing. It seems everyone (except the oval pan car class LOL) improved since last weekend. Racing is getting closer and the racer turnout is picking up. The best class seems to be the Sportsman class. Everyone I talked to had a blast running that class because you don't have to be fast to be competitive. I think that class is going to be great. As for the stock pan car class, all I have to say is CARNAGE!!!!!! Fun to watch, but thanked the lord every lap that I was not racing. LOL Keep up the excitement guys, it hand the spectators standing and all the racers laughing.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by speedybill

Thankx Speedy
He might go easy on you Speedy since you supply him with parts and sponsor his sorry butt..... .....by the way he is my little brother....Ray Seebaugh....I guess I should have taught him better huh.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:56 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hpimtmaniac
by the way he is my little brother....Ray Seebaugh....I guess I should have taught him better huh.
I wouldn't admit that if I were you. Especially in a national forum like this one. LOL!!!

Ozzie.. The Pan car class had all of us laughing, except for Cliff. I think he actually landed outside of the track. He owes me some rubbin!

Tom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.