Wiki Posts
Search

Warpspeed Racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2003, 06:03 AM
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"

Axiom5b

I’ve read many of your post and you seem to be a knowledgeable person but you have missed the boat, buckeye.

People give advise to others about things they have no knowledge of, as HH comments on his experience with the Warpspeed Demon that would be fine, but this guy directs people in directions that he can not verify are race proven.

Axiom5b: Expert Class? I have run in the Expert Class many of times before and I can tell you that at this event the racing was a lot cleaner and faster in the expert class than the class than I was racing in, so drivers should have had better & faster lap times. SO MAYBE HE IS NOT AN EXPERT? DID THAT COME TO MIND?

In closing, I am NOT discouraging the purchase of a Warpspeed Demon Chassis to any of the readers or those considering the purchase, WHAT I AM DOING IS STATING THAT JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CAN TYPE, AND HAVE NUMEROUS POST ON A THREAD DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE KNOWLEDGE OR DRIVING SKILLS TO ASSIST OTHERS BY ANY MEANS.

LAP TIMES SAYS IT ALL , NUFF SAID NOW!

BendingCorners
Old 08-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Tech Elite

Default Warpspeed Racing

Guys;

Just wanted to say that my new Warpspeed batteries are awesome. Now if I can get my driving up to par.

HARLEY;

I'm a Belt Person at the moment, but who knows, stranger things have happened.
Old 08-04-2003, 07:11 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: racing

Originally posted by howard hudson
so vic rumor has it .ya went racing sunday how did ya do ?
Howard:

I went racing on Sunday, got there late, no time to practice. My son came in 3rd in the first heat of the production stock. He hasnt raced all summer, but he did well. Me on the other hand, I was doing very well right from the start. Two minutes into the race my car didnt want to turn, wheel bearing went bad on the left side. Then................the rain came and we were rained out again.
Old 08-04-2003, 07:13 PM
Tech Regular

Default Batteries

popsracer: Glad you like my batteries.
Old 08-04-2003, 07:36 PM
Tech Regular

i race indoors asphalt its realy cool on rainy days but hotter then ever when its not! but track changes temp 3 or 4 times a night hard to keep car dialed!

K&M racing in houston.
Old 08-04-2003, 09:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking hey BC

Originally posted by BendingCorners
Axiom5b

I’ve read many of your post and you seem to be a knowledgeable person but you have missed the boat, buckeye.

People give advise to others about things they have no knowledge of, as HH comments on his experience with the Warpspeed Demon that would be fine, but this guy directs people in directions that he can not verify are race proven.

Axiom5b: Expert Class? I have run in the Expert Class many of times before and I can tell you that at this event the racing was a lot cleaner and faster in the expert class than the class than I was racing in, so drivers should have had better & faster lap times. SO MAYBE HE IS NOT AN EXPERT? DID THAT COME TO MIND?

In closing, I am NOT discouraging the purchase of a Warpspeed Demon Chassis to any of the readers or those considering the purchase, WHAT I AM DOING IS STATING THAT JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CAN TYPE, AND HAVE NUMEROUS POST ON A THREAD DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE KNOWLEDGE OR DRIVING SKILLS TO ASSIST OTHERS BY ANY MEANS.

LAP TIMES SAYS IT ALL , NUFF SAID NOW!

BendingCorners

Last edited by mb racer; 08-12-2003 at 10:07 PM.
Old 08-04-2003, 10:25 PM
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default mb racer

I didn't say hi to you so now you have a reason to be MAD, eat a d**k!

Last edited by BendingCorners; 08-05-2003 at 06:02 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:12 PM
Tech Adept

There is no need for all of this anger. End it. Stop all this negativity, we have young racers who read the threads too.
I like to read this thread to hear the goods and the bads about the warpspeed demon, not about the people, if you have a personal problem..................
Like someone has posted before............
TAKE IT TO A PRIVATE MESSAGE!

popsracer: i have warpspeed racing batteries too, they are the best batts i have ever had. i am very happy with them.one thing i can tell is that vic takes his time with the batteries so they come out really awesome. thumbs up mate.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

what are the numbers on your guys' batts?
Old 08-05-2003, 12:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Talking

O.K. Fred. Now you've really done it. We'll just have to spank you Sunday with our new Warpspeed Demon. I'll even run a Mabuchi against your 8t! (kidding, of course. I wouldn't want to make you look bad)
Old 08-05-2003, 12:29 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by James Nguyen
what are the numbers on your guys' batts?

my batts are in the 420 1.175 with IR 15-16
cycled them at 20amps about a week ago got 615 run time
7.22 average voltage with IR 77, if you read some of my posts from the past, i had cycled my packs at 30amps, vic told me not to cycle them at 30amps b/c it increases the internals, 20amps cycle is the best to do

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh...........looks like the demons are coming out!
Old 08-05-2003, 01:51 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: racing

Originally posted by Mr Warpspeed
Howard:

I went racing on Sunday, got there late, no time to practice. My son came in 3rd in the first heat of the production stock. He hasnt raced all summer, but he did well. Me on the other hand, I was doing very well right from the start. Two minutes into the race my car didnt want to turn, wheel bearing went bad on the left side. Then................the rain came and we were rained out again.
glad you could get some track time in. You needed a little rest as hard as you have been working. whats this rain stuff you talk about we dont get much of that here in so cal
Old 08-05-2003, 07:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Ah Yes, Summertime in Florida. Nothing but rain. Not good for racing. I have been doing the offroad thing for the last few weeks and let me tell you, clay takes longer to dry than asphault. Anyway, just thought i would say hi. I see the Warpspeed "posse" is growing in numbers. Good to see!! I just got some new batts from the man myself. Let me ask you guys, you ever see a 2wd buggy lift the wheels in stock? Thats Warpspeed power baby!!!
Old 08-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by MUFFIN
Ah Yes, Summertime in Florida. Nothing but rain. Not good for racing. I have been doing the offroad thing for the last few weeks and let me tell you, clay takes longer to dry than asphault. Anyway, just thought i would say hi. I see the Warpspeed "posse" is growing in numbers. Good to see!! I just got some new batts from the man myself. Let me ask you guys, you ever see a 2wd buggy lift the wheels in stock? Thats Warpspeed power baby!!!
sweet
Old 08-06-2003, 12:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by Arcee Newbie
O.K. Fred. Now you've really done it. We'll just have to spank you Sunday with our new Warpspeed Demon. I'll even run a Mabuchi against your 8t! (kidding, of course. I wouldn't want to make you look bad)
What did I do now, ROFLMAO... I just saw this post. It's all about will and desire...who ever wants more will not be denied

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.