Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Answer-Rc Product and Support

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 09:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Answer-Rc Product and Support

This is to congratulate Mike Cleary and his team at answer-rc for a great product and exceptional customer service.
There are a lot of companies that claim to have the best, and I have tried a few!!
Their clutch bearings are the best I have tried so far. Under a personal test, and almost 1 full gallon on a set of bearings (from the packet, no cleaning and prepping) that still spin as good as new.
Apart from that, I bought a Losi 8 bearing set and received 2 sets of clutchbell bearings FREE!!!

The quality of the clutch bearings, led me to purchase the full set and I am totally impressed.
CONGRATULATIONS!
From a customer for life.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Great to hear that the word is spreading!!!

Answer-Rc are a company that ONLY release products that have been extensively tested for quality, longevity and value for money so I will confidentally predict that if you try anything else in the range you will be left with the same impression ... the clutch shoes are awesome by the way

Keep your eyes peeled for new Answer-Rc products as I know they are looking at various new stuff
Old 12-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by myst38
Their clutch bearings are the best I have tried so far. Under a personal test, and almost 1 full gallon on a set of bearings (from the packet, no cleaning and prepping) that still spin as good as new.
Gotta agree their bud.
Well pleased with the bearings I've used from Answer RC.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

has anyone tried there clutch shoes and springs? i am interested in them.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Tech Addict

+1000 for Answer-RC products and their customer service! Mike will always go the extra mile to take care of you. Not only are their clutch bearings exceptional, but you should also give their new ceramic engine bearings a try...they ROCK!!

Bearings, clutches, shoes, air filter systems, flywheels, springs...all excellent products from a company who cares about the RC racer.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

are these the ones that come in a 10-pack?
Old 12-15-2009, 11:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by unsp0ken
Clutch bearings come in separate tubes of 10 or in a 4 pack of pairs. Answer clutches are the best i've used and i've used many. Mike just got the new bells in made from softer material.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i love thier air filters. they feel alot more dense and durable than the stock losi ones i was using
Old 12-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Their Losi spring retainers work like a charm was having problems with my springs popping out I ordered a set they work and look awesome. just placed another order for my 8 2.0 since black is back in stock. Will try their CB bearing i run avids not the best.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Guys! Thanks for the shout outs. It's been just over a year now that I've been handling Answer-RC in the US. The product line has been evolving and Pete the owner in the UK does what it takes to keep improving. We just got in Losi clutch bells with 'less' hardness for improved wear. We're making minor running changes to all the clutches based on feedback as well.

Every cent of profit has either gone to grow the product line or satisfy my R/C addiction. I'm working on scaling the operation out to handle more and be efficient.

I've been involved in many forms of racing and R/C by far has proven to be the most rewarding largely because of the relationships developed with racers helping each other.

Originally Posted by unsp0ken
Yes 10 PK not oiled. We're adding Hyper 9 filiters tonight to the site.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:53 AM
Tech Elite

i would like to thank mike for all the help and 2009 when i got to run nitro school has gotten in my way a lil but the bearing in my 2 wheels and corr truck are still perfect thanks to mike i look forward to answer and 2010
Old 12-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

The engine bearings are what I am most impressed with. They are priced really competitively and have worked really well in each engine that I have put them in. Now if Mike would just get some in the Werks/Sirio size, I would be supa dialed.

Thanks for the help Answer RC.

Adam Kasch
Old 12-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I haven't tried the bearings yet, but I do run the clutch shoes and they are great. I've put a gallon on them and they hardly show any wear at all. I can see these shoes lasting the life of the motor, easily.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fatdaddy
i love thier air filters. they feel alot more dense and durable than the stock losi ones i was using
The air filters are amazing! The prefilter is so plush on mine, i never got a filter visibly dirty this year!
Old 12-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mikenix
Yes 10 PK not oiled. We're adding Hyper 9 filiters tonight to the site.
sorry for not being clear. i was asking about the long lasting clutch bearings.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.