Wiki Posts
Search

Red Deer R/C Club?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2004, 12:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Red Deer R/C Club?

Hi, do we have a Club set-up yet.? Thought that a track was going to be set up at 3-mile bend. If so could someone e-mail me with some info. And if the club needs a hand with set-up I would be interested. Thanks
Old 04-25-2004, 04:09 AM
Tech Regular

Hey there, track work is set to start next week. If you want info on the club you can go visit Darcy at H-O Performance and he'll let you in on all the details. Don't worry man, it's gunna be a great summer.
Old 04-25-2004, 08:02 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Let us know about your schedule for racing Del. I can use more than a few day trips to RD for some fun.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:10 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up R/C Club

Right on Delmo, I'll hook up with Darcy later this week. Thanks
Old 07-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Tech Rookie

*bump* for veggie oil
Old 07-08-2004, 11:31 PM
Tech Adept

Default Delmo:

Dood, any pics. as of yet???
Old 07-09-2004, 10:28 AM
Tech Regular

Sorry no pics. I'll get out there today and snap a few.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey people I was wondering how to get involved, I was down @ 3 mile on the 10th and seen some guys from Edmonton, who helped me hook up here, I never did RC but am interested in getting one, email me [email protected] or my work email is [email protected], thanks
Old 07-14-2004, 09:23 PM
Tech Adept

probably the first ting to do is decide on which class you want to run and how much money to spend, second start asking on this board for used stuff. Lots of guys do upgrading through out the year.

I think i meet you at Red Deer, you were with the wife and kid?
Old 07-15-2004, 01:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Yes that was I, Im not interested in the racing my work schedule interferes right now but I do want to get tools and a Car just for fun for now
Old 07-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Im probably lookin to spend $1000 - 1500 depending on my banker ( WIFE ) but more than likely but that would be for everything and I will probably lookat buying in the fall, vacation is coming up need $$$ for that first
Old 07-17-2004, 08:41 PM
Tech Rookie

So chewie did you decide what class your buyin??? It would be nice to have a few more buggies in Red Deer, so we can have some local races. My schedule kind of cuts in to racin also, as I work two weeks on, one week off.....damn oilfield.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:01 AM
Tech Rookie

No I havent a clue to what class I'm going into, but i dont want Monster truck or ashphalt, i want dirt track, yeah my schedule is 16 on and 5 off, but those 16 are usually out of town or out late,IT'sTHE OILPATCH BOYS NOT THE CABBAGE PATCH , anyway thats what i would like to do is get an RC and play around learn the tricks of the trade, race win some lose most , but as long as i have or i should say we have fun, OH man Iam itchin and twitchin for some rc action
Old 07-20-2004, 09:34 AM
Tech Adept

well, your in a good location being nearly halfway between edmonton and calgary. so you can hit all 3 tracks and see the different stuff that everyone's running and check the prices out at the local hobby stores.

My suggestion is whatever you buy plz spend the extra money on a decent FM radio. I think futaba and JR now have the mid priced crystal less one out.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Default intrested in info on the reddeer rc area/track

hey all. i live in the red deer area and an interested in the red deer rc track can any one tell me if this is a public rc area or for club members only and if so what dose the club In tail as i work in the oil patch and work away from home. i would love to meet some ppl as i am also new to the hobby. and usually just run my truck in the school field. i have a savage XL with standard AM radio. some info would be super.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.