Wiki Posts
Search

Is Hara in Pattaya testing the Losi??

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by porkchop
see your wrong i run for serpent and 95% of the time i run a serpent wing. untill we get some where high traction i then have to pull out a cut down losi wing to get my car to rotate and turn

so yes there is a diffrance and you will notice it i promise
Interesting, maybe I should start testing that.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thenova70ss
I see that at the AMS was not sure if it was the CR8 are not. That Hand Rail took out a Lot of buggy's .
You're not kidding. I hit the rail once but had checked up so I didn't break. My buddies Mugen broke arms on two separate occasions
Old 07-07-2011, 02:11 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mthird
You're not kidding. I hit the rail once but had checked up so I didn't break. My buddies Mugen broke arms on two separate occasions
I broke 1 arm on my mugen the first 2min i was on the track the first day but after that i stayed as far away from that hand rail as i could.

I hope next year he don't build the track as close to the hand rail as he did this year. I liked the lay out of the track last year more then the one he built this year.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Looks like he is just cleaning off his wheels to me.... I think the picture makes it look like he is covering something up.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I think his reason for testing in Thailand, he probably feel that was the most difficult track he has driven on, even very hard on the cars as well. Just an opinion.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lockmouth
Looks like he is just cleaning off his wheels to me.... I think the picture makes it look like he is covering something up.
+1. It does look like he is cleaning the wheels I dont think he was trying to cover anything up if that was the case it would be easier to put the car under a table or in a pitbag.

Last edited by nv529; 07-09-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mcion
I think his reason for testing in Thailand, he probably feel that was the most difficult track he has driven on, even very hard on the cars as well. Just an opinion.
He lives in Thailand now. Has for a few years I believe. So it's his home track.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I would disagree. If it's covered, it's for a reason. Someone like Hara takes professional shoots and thousands of photographs. The guy taking the shot was granted permission to take the shot but he would cover up what he didn't want seen. I don't think it's like celebrities and these Photos can be sold off to tabloids. Who knows what it is but rest assured that the towel is covering something. Maybe it's a prototype linkage setup or something. I honestly don't see it being a new mill.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:37 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mcion
it's his hometrack.....
Old 07-10-2011, 08:42 AM
Tech Addict

The Losi wing is also a bit lighter than most other wings. Take away half an oz. or so that high up and far back and it makes a difference.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nv529
+1. It does look like he is cleaning the wheels I dont think he was trying to cover anything up if that was the case it would be easier to put the car under a table or in a pitbag.
Because if the car is gone, the pic is almost useless. Who wants to see a pic without a car and him wearing casual clothes with tires on a bench. Then the thing will change to, what tires is he running for now etc. I dont think its a new engine, he has his hara o.s. and the new speed. BUT he was having issues at AMS and flamed out 2 or 3 times in his main. Also im sure if something wasn't hidden he would move the towel so the picture can be shot of the companies he runs for. Thats taking away marketing from hb and o.s. considering hes not wearing his casual rc t shirt and showing his body etc. This can go anywhere from just a new tire compund that everyone is over looking or a simple change there trying on the cr8. Hara did state at ams hes ganna go to Thailand and test more before they release. So testing is trying new things. Im gannahave to say its a new prototype change to the car to make something better. All i know is atleast there not just droping it to the market and selling before they find issues.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

someone finally copied the best thing for all nitro motors.........muchmore