Wiki Posts
Search

BEWARE OF mustanggt895.0

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default BEWARE OF mustanggt895.0

I made a deal with mustanggt895.0 on this board because he had positive trader feedback so I would be interested in hearing from anyone that has dealt with him to know if the feedback is legit.

Bottom line is I sent him a money order for an ESC and motor, on April 29th he sent me a pm to tell me he received the money order and was sending out my package. It is now June 5th and I have not received the package, in addition I have sent numerous pm's to him and in all that time only received 1 reply with a comment 'have you received it yet'. He did nothing to address my concerns or frustration not even an acknowledgment of it. I have sent 5 more pm's in the last week and you guessed it no reply.

The unfortunate thing is that there are many honest people on this board but how do you protect yourself against someone that has positive feedback. I am not sure if the feedback is legit or created.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

41 days since mustanggt895.0 confirmed he received my payment
13 days since mustanggt895.0 last contacted me after numerous pm's
Still no speed control or motor
Old 06-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I purchased some CO27 motors from him at $60. Everything wen't pretty smooth if I remember correctly. I think I paid via paypal though. You never know though, things do get lost in the mail.

I've been waiting weeks on a tweak board I think was delivered to the wrong address (different seller)...
Old 06-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 94eg!
I purchased some CO27 motors from him at $60. Everything wen't pretty smooth if I remember correctly. I think I paid via paypal though. You never know though, things do get lost in the mail.

I've been waiting weeks on a tweak board I think was delivered to the wrong address (different seller)...
Even if it was lost...the bonehead should reply to pm's and mail. This crap just pissis me off
Old 06-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Surprize Surprize I have not heard anything from mustanggt895.0 and I have sent him numerous pm's since I posted under this forum. I am really annoyed that he does not have the decency to pm me back so it is obvious that I have been scammed.

I think that I am not going to let this die like he and others like him want us to do so what are some of the ways that I can persue legal action towards him. I understand that mail fraud is one option has anyone had any experience with this process. At this point I really don't care if it costs me money because thats what these people count on that we cut our loses and go on.

Maybe it is time we all persued legal action against the people that steal from us.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

48 days since mustanggt895.0 confirmed he received my payment
20 days since mustanggt895.0 last contacted me after numerous pm's

DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THIS GUY
Old 06-16-2009, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

click this link fill out the info get the prcess started on him,then email him a copy of this .

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...Complaint.aspx
Old 06-17-2009, 05:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Graphite07
click this link fill out the info get the prcess started on him,then email him a copy of this .

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...Complaint.aspx
Thank you for the information. I have sent one last PM to mustanggt895.0 giving him one last opportunity to correct his wrongs. If he does not contcat me I will proceed with the Mail Fraud Complaint
Old 06-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Tech Adept

From just doing a person search on this site, it looks like this mustang person has posted on The Track Thread in the Electric On-Road forum. I'd post on The Track thread to see if anyone knows this mustang person.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

51 days since mustanggt895.0 confirmed he received my payment
23 days since mustanggt895.0 last contacted me after numerous pm's

What I am most curious about is how someone can have positive feedback and then they do this. I can however understand how they get away with it because it is inconvient for the person that has been scammed. But I am determined to not let him get away with it, I have started the proper process with the postal service. So I hope it is worth it to him for the $200 he scammed from me to have to deal with a Mail Fraud issue.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MACHFIVE
From just doing a person search on this site, it looks like this mustang person has posted on The Track Thread in the Electric On-Road forum. I'd post on The Track thread to see if anyone knows this mustang person.
I agree, post on this thread and see if anybody knows this looser
http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...ck-thread.html
Old 06-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by boardbouncer
I agree, post on this thread and see if anybody knows this looser
http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...ck-thread.html

Thank you I have posted on the track thread board.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

56 days since mustanggt895.0 confirmed he received my payment
28 days since mustanggt895.0 last contacted me after numerous pm's

Just waiting for receipt information back from The Postal Dept then I can file the 'Mail Fraud' complaint.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Have you tried calling the police in his town? I've had to do this twice and both times it worked out for me. 1 was over 500 and the other was for 250. They went to the homes. Both times it was less than 10 days from contact with the officer to the time I got my goods or cash back.
Good luck and I feel for ya bud.

Shaun
Old 06-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by shaunsmaxx
Have you tried calling the police in his town? I've had to do this twice and both times it worked out for me. 1 was over 500 and the other was for 250. They went to the homes. Both times it was less than 10 days from contact with the officer to the time I got my goods or cash back.
Good luck and I feel for ya bud.

Shaun
Thanks Shaun for the advise. I am working the Mail Fraud situation right now but it probably would not hurt to contact the police as well. No use making life easy for somebody that scams innocent people. Not sure the details on mustanggt895.0 but he may have explaining to do to family memebers when police start showing up and Mail fraud correspondence arrives.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.