Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Another great deal with Diva

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2002, 08:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Another great deal with Diva

Just like the title says. Another great transaction. Item was packed very nicely and he shipped when promised. I know Diva had some bad things said about him in the past but I have had nothing but good deals from him in the past. He has aways went out of hisway to help out. Everyone is entitled to a mistake now and then. If he has something your interested in just give him a chance.
Old 12-22-2002, 09:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You are Lucky Macky I am glad things worked out for you. I just think it is funny for someone say he will only sell you something if you leave a feedback. At least that is what he told me. I still think he is a shaddy buisnessman. Some deals go good and others do not. But like I said I am glad you did not have any problems.
Old 12-22-2002, 10:55 AM
Tech Regular

Hate to step in, but KingzJ get over it now, and move on with life.
Old 12-22-2002, 11:44 AM
Tech Elite

Maverick, I thought the point of this thread is to help people decide on if a person is a good risk or not. You do not know any of the details of my transaction so for you to say something like that is just plane stupid. I have a flawless rep. when it comes to trading or buying or selling so I feel it is my job as a active participant in buying and selling to let people know the facts. I didn't bash Diva on this post I simply said I was glad thing went well for him. I am hoping that by letting people know about Diva and his shaddy transactions that he will either get better or quit. I am hoping he just gets better because he does seem to offer some nice products.

p.s. I sent all the pm's that Diva and I had to the moderator and
he did agree with me and sent a message to Diva about his
actions.
Old 12-22-2002, 03:24 PM
Tech Regular

I assume you meant PLAIN stupid.....but no, it wasnt. I read every post you made about how bad diva was and how he shouldnt be allowed to trade here on 'Tech.

Im not here to argue, and this will be my last pos ton the matter....Like i said in the above post......Get over it and move on with your life.
Old 12-22-2002, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

No you did not read the email's I only sent those to the moderator so you do not know what is really going on. I did not put the whole story anywhere on this web site just some of it. I agree I do not want to argue with you at all on this subject because frankly it doesn't concern you or really any of your buisness. I just want people ( my friends on rc tech ) to be carefull and that is all.
Old 12-23-2002, 08:38 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Kinda boring don't you think!!! why don't you create your own forum.....even better your own webpage since you have devoted your life to Diva!!.....If I was Diva I would be "touched"!!!
Old 12-23-2002, 08:42 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Hey, look down the page...theres another feedback on Diva. Why don't you show us exactly how childish you are and go and "pollute" that one as well?........at least you will be "consistent" then....don't just pick on Mackys feedback!!
Old 12-23-2002, 08:47 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by MaverickRacing
Hate to step in, but KingzJ get over it now, and move on with life.
Very well said!
Old 12-23-2002, 06:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally posted by dtm

Kinda boring don't you think!!! why don't you create your own forum.....even better your own webpage since you have devoted your life to Diva!!.....If I was Diva I would be "touched"!!!
I'm very touched now
Old 12-23-2002, 08:32 PM
Tech Elite

Old 12-24-2002, 08:13 PM
Tech Champion

It seems this idiot is making every trouble he could. what exactly you have done to him Diva? Is he just an annoying thing?
Old 12-24-2002, 09:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally posted by Manticore
It seems this idiot is making every trouble he could. what exactly you have done to him Diva? Is he just an annoying thing?
Good subject. But let's discuss in other area since this is Macky's thread.
Old 12-26-2002, 02:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Kingzj

Diva,

I have not traded with you, but I have watched your products for sale and know a few that have purchase from you. KingZJ is the one that people should watch out for. Follow this thead and you will see just what kind of trader he is. Strange how he calls the kettle black

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=11099

Since he is working you Diva, I will make it my mission to post this everywhere I see him.

Old 12-26-2002, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

theisgroup I guess you havent read lately but I said I would go through with the deal you can go check the trashing thread on me to find out the details. I am expecting payment right away and If I don't get it their will be a thread on you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.