Search

Ninja jx21B01A or Reedy 121?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by reggie l.
look who was driving...he could prob win with the nova bf

were not saying its not a good motor..its just new...so why would we preach about a new motor that hasnt been proven...i mean so wat ryan won with it hell for all we kno he could have went through a new motor after every heat...
We could say that about any team driver. Like COD said they are all good motors and if you look on the other forums. Nobody has anything bad to say about the Reedy or the Ninja motors. Nova is a nice motor also....

But don't forget some say the GRP's were junk and Adam won a lot with them. Team drivers are on a different level and you should look at whats best at your local track. Here at Leisure Hours its on O.S. world, so you can find a lot of help for that brand.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

BTW O.S. and Reedy inserts fit both brands.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cod
not sure, try and see if it fits in the carb mouth
well it seems to fit what one are u running these mtors are really fantastic im getting around 10 min with the 7mm
Old 07-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JoeyTheRocket
We could say that about any team driver. Like COD said they are all good motors and if you look on the other forums. Nobody has anything bad to say about the Reedy or the Ninja motors. Nova is a nice motor also....

But don't forget some say the GRP's were junk and Adam won a lot with them. Team drivers are on a different level and you should look at whats best at your local track. Here at Leisure Hours its on O.S. world, so you can find a lot of help for that brand.
man i know...im kool with mike battaile and steve slayen from traxxas they both get a brand new 3.3 motor break it in befor a big race run it through the quals and break in another 3.3 befor the mains and run them...and give the others away...

adam could have been doing the same thing with the grp there sponcered the have what 4-5 motors with them every race they can aford to make a simple switch

the reedy motor is too new its needs to be out for some mounths for ppl to realy tell if its good or not...cause like i said for all we know ryan could be switching motors each time he runs we just wont know till a majority of people buy it and say...yae or nae
Old 07-21-2009, 03:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrbusta
just a quick question i have the 7 mm restrictor in a jx .21 ninja love it and was wi=ondering if the gotech restrictors fit the carb as i have a 6.5 restrictor id like to try
yes it should.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:39 PM

Talking

Thank you guys for the info. I will be purchasing the ninja when it comes off of back order. Its nice having people with the knowledge to help us less experienced ones out....again thanks to all
Old 07-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Tech Initiate

NINJA FTW!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I have a brand new ninja jx21 pipe and ctype header for sale if anyone is interested

125 shipped