Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2s LifePO4 battery packs above 2Ah & under 400g

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 06:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Last edited by ozvena; 01-27-2010 at 07:46 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ozvena
Rick, when will the Reedy pack ship out to the stores? Thanks!
We expect them in February.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Tech Regular

Last edited by ozvena; 01-27-2010 at 07:47 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Tech Regular

Old 01-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Regular

Old 01-25-2010, 01:06 PM
Tech Regular

Old 01-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Make a picture of one of your ROAR approved LiPo pack, print it and slap it on the LiFe pack. Now you have ROAR approved LiPo for your daughters' practice. LOL!

Because ROAR dosn't consider LiFe that should not prevent your daughters from using safer battery at ROAR insured track. I think it is a mistake, but any damages to the facility or personal injuries caused by these packs would come out of your pocket.
Simply not true!!!!! Please stop with the misinformation. ROAR is investigating how to legalize LiFe batteries as a battery option.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Tech Regular

Last edited by ozvena; 01-27-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Yes, very intelligent encouraging people to break the rules and cheat, another gem from ozvena.

The packs may or may not be safer, I am yet to see any evidence, but the true fact is the LiFe is the inferior of the two technologies. Lipo is perfectly safe if used correctly.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:06 AM
Tech Regular

Let me address you mister Sam-E first. You have devoted to follow every my move here on this forum because I called you and ignorant for advising here on the other thread to open a lipo pack that was exposed to extreme condition and was damaged as a result. You told OP that the pack is OK, and that OP has to just take it apart, check and repair it!

I called you an ignorant after I pointed out that the advises should mention some very basic safety precautions at the very least and AFTER you diagnosed me with a paranoia.

After that you sent me a PM that I do not need to comment. Then another PM where you made some pitiful attempt to apologize but did not forget to criticize me yet another time in the same PM. After that there was another PM where you metioned "the flood gates have opened now" thingy. Is that a threat?

Back to your post here. After all your PMs I am not surprised you would make such comment but whatever suits your need. I will ignore you from now on both the forums and PMs. Call me names, call me whatever, you can't insult me.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:21 AM
Tech Regular

Dawn Sanchez, I did not have any prior experience with ROAR or opinion on ROAR. You were my first experience that formed my opinion.

I am not going to quote your post made here, giving you a chance to change your tone there. May be it was just your bad day or something and we all have those. You are a ROAR President and what you say forms the opinion on the entire ROAR.

Cain did not say or did anything that should have upset you. And I am still waiting for returning of my email I sent you.

Cain, I know I told you that I will not comment on this. I apologize to you for not sticking with it.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:33 AM
Tech Regular

Schurcr, I was hoping that you would remove your post as I asked you in the PM where I called it rude among others. You responded to me and accused me from making snyde comments regarding ROAR.

Well, the ROAR President stated here that ROAR is not considering LiFE technology for rules for 2010 but can consider it in 2011 if the manufactures work on the spec and the membership is asking for it.

To me the message is in contrast with your statement. I wish you both took your time and communicate better to avoid this mess. Now, I have my opinion on ROAR formed.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:37 AM
Tech Regular

I failed myself here and I am sorry for that. I wanted to make this a friendly exchange of opinions and experiences about the exiting technology that is recognized by many these days. I do not feel I want to support this thread any more. Pick your pack and have fun.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Tech Addict

Let me address you mister Sam-E first. You have devoted to follow every my move here on this forum because I called you and ignorant for advising here on the other thread to open a lipo pack that was exposed to extreme condition and was damaged as a result. You told OP that the pack is OK, and that OP has to just take it apart, check and repair it!

I called you an ignorant after I pointed out that the advises should mention some very basic safety precautions at the very least and AFTER you diagnosed me with a paranoia.

After that you sent me a PM that I do not need to comment. Then another PM where you made some pitiful attempt to apologize but did not forget to criticize me yet another time in the same PM. After that there was another PM where you metioned "the flood gates have opened now" thingy. Is that a threat?

Back to your post here. After all your PMs I am not surprised you would make such comment but whatever suits your need. I will ignore you from now on both the forums and PMs. Call me names, call me whatever, you can't insult me.
Harden up Ozvena, I never insulted you, just pointing out that it is not a good idea to encourage people to cheat the rules, from a safety nutter I thought that would be a given.

If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen, I think was a previous comment from another member!!! and I was not the only one to send a PM, but I do not feel the need to bash my chest and inusult people in an open forum, best done in private.

Last edited by Sam-E; 01-27-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Addict

I failed myself here and I am sorry for that. I wanted to make this a friendly exchange of opinions and experiences about the exiting technology that is recognized by many these days. I do not feel I want to support this thread any more. Pick your pack and have fun.
Best post from ozvena ever!!! but come on didums, what did you expect, push your opions on people and they do not like it!!!

LIFE is great for receiver packs and perhaps 5 cell racing type racing.

Come back didums, your fan's are in need of you!!!

Last edited by Sam-E; 01-27-2010 at 11:42 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.