Platinum hobbies, Columbus Ohio

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum hobbies, Columbus Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Tech Adept

sorry just got online. nice to see all of me and my brothers hospitality to people really pays off. i am tired of hearing about peoples car getting broken into and all the people dissing my store. all i have to say is you try running your own track and hobby shop and try to get everything everyone needs at a good price and see if everybody is happy with you.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PlatinumPhou
sorry just got online. nice to see all of me and my brothers hospitality to people really pays off. i am tired of hearing about peoples car getting broken into and all the people dissing my store. all i have to say is you try running your own track and hobby shop and try to get everything everyone needs at a good price and see if everybody is happy with you.
the Violins are playing now....

Phou, i never dissed you or your store.. I am merely passing the word on about my fantastic experience with you-- which BTW was diffused when you agreed to make good on it.. seeing as you have obviously backed out of that- we are right back to where we started. You have a LOT to learn about ethics and customer service.. perhaps if you had a little more knowleged in BOTH areas your shop would be doing better and people wouldnt be PMing me saying to NOT be surprised at this..

//KBpower

Last edited by Keith Billanti; 06-03-2005 at 11:44 AM.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Phou, YGPM
Old 06-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Kevin,
Jake and I just moved to Pickerington about 5 minutes from Platinum. I need to meet up with you. There are some foam thingies I need you to make. We are heavy into Nitro until after the Sedan Nat's then it's onto the rug serious.

My e-mail is [email protected]. Let me know where you are gonna be the next few weekends and I'll track you down.

Dean

Is Platinum gonna make it. It's easy enough to come up with a plan to stop the local punks if that's all it takes.
Old 06-03-2005, 12:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

WOW, welcome to the area! I'll be on Vac. next week, I'll be out at Crazy Boyz tomorrow though. I'll shoot you an email this evening.

See you guys!

Kevin
Old 06-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PlatinumPhou
I got my order today. All is well. I'm glad to hear Phou decided to quit using parcel post and switched to UPS. That will make everyones experience with Platinum Hobbies much better.

-Sean
Old 06-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Soviet
I got my order today. All is well. I'm glad to hear Phou decided to quit using parcel post and switched to UPS. That will make everyones experience with Platinum Hobbies much better.

-Sean
I paid 12.00 so that he would ship it priority mail... the only service I ever use. I still shipped it parcel post... ignorant.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ohiorcdad
Kevin,
Jake and I just moved to Pickerington about 5 minutes from Platinum. I need to meet up with you. There are some foam thingies I need you to make. We are heavy into Nitro until after the Sedan Nat's then it's onto the rug serious.

My e-mail is [email protected]. Let me know where you are gonna be the next few weekends and I'll track you down.

Dean

Is Platinum gonna make it. It's easy enough to come up with a plan to stop the local punks if that's all it takes.
Dean,

What the hell! When did you guys move? I live about 30 seconds from Picktown. We need to hook up/catch up...

[email protected]
Old 06-03-2005, 07:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm thinking about practicing at Platinum this Sunday if the track has reopened. Phou or anyone else know?
...and what is up with the Platinum forums?

Last edited by RodneyB; 06-03-2005 at 09:10 PM.
Old 06-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Last edited by dr_hfuhuhurr; 06-03-2005 at 09:05 PM.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RodneyB
I'm thinking about practicing at Platinum this Sunday if the track has reopened. Phou or anyone else know?
...and what is up with the Platinum forums?
Rodney,

I am not sure what is going on. I'd imagine they won't be open Sunday since there is no racing program right now.

I do not know if they are going to be open this fall or not. If everybody keeps bashing them down out there I dobut they will......................

Phou made a mistake on shipping something. Yes, some cars did get broken into in the parking lot, but does any of this require a thread on RCTECH?????? Not in my opinion......

Any way we can get this one deleted Shane??
Old 06-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Why would you want to delete this thread? Then the whiners wouldn't have anywhere to complain! About every RC car person I know would probly die if they couldn't complain!
Old 06-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Where's my trophy?
Old 06-04-2005, 04:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Mr Accord Sir,
I, for one, am personally offended by your avatar. The word is you are so fast you can change hands and gain a stroke. Some guy with a sissy pink car was telling us this.

Toledo gas on 6/5.

Do you think Platinum is for sale. Be a good job for Jake.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:37 AM
Tech Adept

sorry guys the track will be closed tomorrow i will be racing outdoor at mid ohio on sundays for the summer months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.