Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Warpspeed Racing

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

How about closer to the middle of the tables....like to be close to the other guys.
Old 09-23-2003, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Trinityracinnut
fixing u mean

Showdown number 2 on sunday
Where u wanna pit brian?
come on steve as long as your a tuber you dont have a chance
Old 09-24-2003, 07:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default New set-up

Hey all,

I just installeed the NTC3 swing Rack on my car, but I am using Losi spindles.

My question is:

what is the differences between the two spindles (AE and Losi)theoretically, when used on the NTC3 Swing Rack?

In other words, do the Losi spindles have more ackermann or less and is there a change in bump steer, and if so-which has more bump steer affect?

I hope this is not too hard to answer.

Ray
Old 09-24-2003, 09:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default warpspeed questions...

I watched Axiom5B run his Warpspeed and TQ and win in stock foam on carpet and became more interested in the Warpspeed.

Why does the layout of the Demon/D2 have the batteries on the leftside? The Tamiya Evo III, Yokomo SD, TC3, ect. all run the batteries on the right...I thought this was supposed to be better way to lay the batteries/electronics out. That's why Tamiya switched them after the original Evo.

What's the difference between the Demon and D2? Is one better then the other?

The car looks great and seems to be performing pretty well....that was just my main concern. I'm waiting for the blue conversion kit to come out
Old 09-24-2003, 12:40 PM
Tech Elite

rayhuang the track i was driving victors car on was the actual track we will be racing the snow birds on! the car was setup with a full diff(not spool) the car was 2 tenth faster than my tubbed car with the oneway installed, i even took out my demon car for comparison and the d-2 is a night and day difference the d-2 was more stabile and easier to drive faster the car never felt unsure the car was just plain planted! i have driven both cars and i can asure you the d-2 is eaier to drive faster with i havent been moved by a car like this since the tc3 came out with the droop screw adjustment!
Old 09-24-2003, 12:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by speedxl
rayhuang the track i was driving victors car on was the actual track we will be racing the snow birds on! the car was setup with a full diff(not spool) the car was 2 tenth faster than my tubbed car with the oneway installed, i even took out my demon car for comparison and the d-2 is a night and day difference the d-2 was more stabile and easier to drive faster the car never felt unsure the car was just plain planted! i have driven both cars and i can asure you the d-2 is eaier to drive faster with i havent been moved by a car like this since the tc3 came out with the droop screw adjustment!
man talk about putn salt in the wound,, this makes me want the car even more with reports like this >>>>>aaaaahhhhhahhhhhhh I cant take it any more ... I WANT MY CAR!!!!!!!! BLUE PLEASE
Old 09-24-2003, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

batteries on thje right side of the car makes it feel better in sweepers because most tracks run in a clockwise direction. i noticed on mcgreevy's car when i drove it for the first time it did feel very good in the sweeper
Old 09-24-2003, 12:57 PM
Tech Elite

batteries on thje right side of the car makes it feel better in sweepers because most tracks run in a clockwise direction. i noticed on mcgreevy's car when i drove it for the first time it did feel very good in the sweeper
HUMMMMMMM so steve when ya getting yours
Old 09-24-2003, 01:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

never, car carves like a mo, we like modifying the tub, brian gets to see all the cools ideas we had been exchanging or talking about. Our goal is to help each other as teammates get into the A-main. we'll both be there sunday most likely
Old 09-24-2003, 01:04 PM
Tech Elite

howard i v been running his loaner car for the teAM and cant wait for my own
Old 09-24-2003, 01:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by speedxl
howard i v been running his loaner car for the teAM and cant wait for my own
hey bro anything for the team....WARPSPEED RULES!!!
Old 09-24-2003, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

ggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllluuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeee!:weird :
Old 09-24-2003, 01:10 PM
Tech Elite

never, car carves like a mo, we like modifying the tub, brian gets to see all the cools ideas we had been exchanging or talking about. Our goal is to help each other as teammates get into the A-main. we'll both be there sunday most likely
SOMEDAY BROTHER YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT until then we will pray for you
Old 09-24-2003, 01:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I run on a big carpet track primarily except when i travel, my tc3s are hooked up really well and i am very close to tq if i dont have it, i am usually beaten only if the another car is much faster. Do you guys think that id be able to make up some time cornering with the d2 vs my normal tc3, i have the servo droped thro the chasis and batteries slightly moved.

Also, is the d2 in stock?

Thanks
Old 09-24-2003, 01:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Ray,

I have run the losi steering knuckles on my car before and after the NTC3 rack was put on. It makes it smoother either way, but i really don't know how it compares with the AE knuckles as i have not ran them. Sure feels good with the losi ones though! Give it a try.

Nexus,

The primary reason for switching the batteries placement is because it completely eliminated torque steer. I've driven this car with some serious HP in it and it did not torque steer in the least. And yes, as stephen said since our tracks are clockwise it feels really good and predictable in sweepers.

Yeah Howard, you might as well give it a rest getting stephen a demon, he won't, too stubborn . But as he said, we are teammates so we try to help each other go fast all the time, and it seems to work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.