Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Live Streaming from the 2012 IFMAR 1/10th Worlds in Bangkok! >

Live Streaming from the 2012 IFMAR 1/10th Worlds in Bangkok!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Live Streaming from the 2012 IFMAR 1/10th Worlds in Bangkok!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 02:56 AM
Tech Regular

Default Live Streaming from the 2012 IFMAR 1/10th Worlds in Bangkok!

RC Racing TV To Provide Official Live Streaming Service at IFMAR 1/10th IC Worlds in Bangkok!

RC Racing TV, the producers of the worlds No1 RC TV show, are excited to announce that we will be providing the official Live Streaming from the IFMAR 1/10th World Championships in Bangkok Thailand!

This service will be free to view all day every day from anywhere in the world!

The event will be live and then fully archived on www.rcracing.tv allowing those of you in different time zones to enjoy all the action whenever you want – and forever!

We will be broadcasting all day from Wednesday the 14th of November till finals day on Saturday the 17th of November, covering all significant Track action and bringing you all the news, views and interviews that RC Racing TV has become famous for.

This service has been made possible by the generous collaboration of our sponsors – Serpent, PROTOform and Contact RC Racing Tyres, and we would like to take this opportunity to thank them for their support!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

appreciate that!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Thats a great news!!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

SWEEEET!!

Pass you soon...
Old 11-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Cool
Old 11-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Does anyone know were I can find the entry list for world's.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:29 AM
Tech Regular

Hi All

The RC Racing Team has arrived in Thailand for the 2012 IFMAR 1/10thIC World Championships!

Our Live broadcast starts tomorrow at 9AM Local time (2am GMT, 3am CET and 9PM Eastern US) and we’ll be on air all day to bring all the action news and interviews from the event!

You can see all the action at www.rcracing.tv

If you can’t follow it live it will be archived on www.rcracing.tv as soon as the days action finishes!
Old 11-13-2012, 11:55 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by exint2
Hi All

The RC Racing Team has arrived in Thailand for the 2012 IFMAR 1/10thIC World Championships!

Our Live broadcast starts tomorrow at 9AM Local time (2am GMT, 3am CET and 9PM Eastern US) and we’ll be on air all day to bring all the action news and interviews from the event!

You can see all the action at www.rcracing.tv

If you can’t follow it live it will be archived on www.rcracing.tv as soon as the days action finishes!
Yea great job guys you really only do half a job ,one camera not moving after lunch and with my rcm down and nick not saying a word after lunch who know what's going on . I think you should of stayed at home and let rc live do the job we had to pay for this service but was far superior to what you are offering .. What you must of had to much to eat at lunch time you lazy buggers get off your arses and get on with the job or are you there for a holiday at the moment rc racing tv is a joke .......
Old 11-14-2012, 12:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Well liverc is not there so that says something. Im glade RCTV is atleast giving us info and updates and something to watch and FREEEEEE
Old 11-14-2012, 01:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cavey
Yea great job guys you really only do half a job ,one camera not moving after lunch and with my rcm down and nick not saying a word after lunch who know what's going on . I think you should of stayed at home and let rc live do the job we had to pay for this service but was far superior to what you are offering .. What you must of had to much to eat at lunch time you lazy buggers get off your arses and get on with the job or are you there for a holiday at the moment rc racing tv is a joke .......
Bit harsh, timing issues had nothing to do with RCRacing.TV and even they had no timing available to know what was going on themselves.

I am just glad something is available to see some of the Worlds best racing.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:09 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
Bit harsh, timing issues had nothing to do with RCRacing.TV and even they had no timing available to know what was going on themselves.

I am just glad something is available to see some of the Worlds best racing.
Yes very harsh Andrew , you must be getting something I'm not getting if you can make out what's going on please fill me in .. I'm getting more satisfaction waiting for the on line reports to come from my rcm at least you can make something of this .. When the camera does zoom in a little it may follow like one car for 8 of the ten minutes .. Spose you get what you pay for nothing, get ??? And by the way he has got the timing he said so himself just no live steaming going out to the public ,the man even called PJ an Austrian, Harry would be doing a better job wit TJK calling the race .. Lol...
Old 11-14-2012, 02:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yes very harsh Andrew , you must be getting something I'm not getting if you can make out what's going on please fill me in .. I'm getting more satisfaction waiting for the on line reports to come from my rcm at least you can make something of this .. When the camera does zoom in a little it may follow like one car for 8 of the ten minutes .. Spose you get what you pay for nothing, get ???
Rcracing.TV are transmitting live video in more than just decent quality.
They have a chase camera following the leading and most popular cars on each heat.
Timing and scoring is not their responsibility. That's myrcm's job and apparently they had some problems during the day. I am sure they will fix it by tomorrow.
Nick is the commentator and he is doing quite a nice job informing the viewers of what is going on. Additionally in between runs he walked through the pits and took some very nice interviews from people who's opinion is worth listenning to.

Now if all of the above, provided for absolutely free, is not enough for some viewers that's a shame. The guys are doing an excellent job and to show some appreciation it wouldn't hurt.

Regarding liverc, I do agree that they have a superior service but it is not for free. For free on liverc you get poor quality streaming, long waiting que to view the broadcast, a standing wide lense camera and no commentary.
So it is only fair to compare services that cost the same to the viewer and in this case Rcracing.TV is doing a better job.
oh, and by the way, where is LiveRC?
Old 11-14-2012, 02:40 AM
Tech Regular

The Archive of this mornings qualifying is now up on our you tube page and on www.rcracing.tv

We've made some direct links to find the core parts of the the broadcast - but, hey you could watch it all!

Rnd 3 Top Heats http://youtu.be/D-WeHsS9K2Y?t=1h07m42s

Rnd 4 Top heats http://youtu.be/D-WeHsS9K2Y?t=3h04m43s

Interview session (Rheinard, Volker, Grosskamp,Leino,Wang, Plus Dallas! and some more!) http://youtu.be/D-WeHsS9K2Y?t=1h37m46s

Or the whole thing at - http://youtu.be/D-WeHsS9K2Y
Old 11-14-2012, 02:47 AM
Tech Regular

Hi There - We take on board the criticism, but the afternoon session was not of massive interest to the general RC world - there was quite a bit of moving camera but covering heats 1-7 was not a priority - I'm sorry if some of you were upset!

The timing issues are frustrating us all - but are completely out of our hands.

However I think that the 3 1/2 hours of Free Broadcast we produced this morning was as good as anything you'll see in this sport - please also realise we are producing this with just 2 people - so Mat has to have breaks working the camera especially in this weather.

As a heads up we will be on air all day tomorrow covering the 2 remaining rounds - the lower heats with a fixed camera - if we get live timing then I'll keep you all informed - the faster heats will of course get a moving camera and commentary!

As far as covering the cars in qualifying there are no "battles" as such so we try to show a range of cars in each heat, analyse them a little bit and try and be entertaining as well - usually we do OK - but we all make mistakes!!

Once we reach the higher finals then of course the coverage will change to show the key battles for position!

Hope you all enjoy the stream tomorrow!

Nick
Old 11-14-2012, 03:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Yes very harsh Andrew , you must be getting something I'm not getting if you can make out what's going on please fill me in .. I'm getting more satisfaction waiting for the on line reports to come from my rcm at least you can make something of this .. When the camera does zoom in a little it may follow like one car for 8 of the ten minutes .. Spose you get what you pay for nothing, get ??? And by the way he has got the timing he said so himself just no live steaming going out to the public ,the man even called PJ an Austrian, Harry would be doing a better job wit TJK calling the race .. Lol...
LOL... Harry does spoil us!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.