Wiki Posts
Search

Spectrum Electronics for Sale. LOTS

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rpo1976
I bet he try taking our money to get all that stuff he has listed it will never come here man he TOLD ME did ship it out on the 12 may today 31 may still nothing i got my chassis from Japan faster then this guys shipping it out from Canada .You sound like a friend of this guy!!!!!
and you sound like someone who conveniently finds EVERY SINGLE SCAMMER on this forum....... if you don't get things in a manor convenient with your timeframe.

Are one of these guys scammers? Are both of them scammers? Heck if I know.... Seems like you have a knack for finding them and starting transactions with them though. Comparing Japan post to Canada post just shows me you really have no concept of international shipping. I can get things from Hong Kong to my door before I can get them from California ordered on the same date. I've seen me do it. I've also waited 3 months on a parcel from Canada.

Sounds to me like you are the one with the problem. From a bad deal with this guy, you jumped the gun on the other deal before seeing if it even matured or not.

FYI- Next time you make a reference like the one in your last line to me I'm not going to be nearly as nice.

From what I've seen, I wouldn't sell you a Tic-Tac.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I also bought an item from this guy. He claims it was shipped and as of today I have not received it. I did file a claim with Paypal also. I have bought and sold from Canada and I do realize that some things take time. If it shows ( I hope it does) I will have no problem sending him his money. I just would like what I paid for nothing else.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 131 (100%+)

look at his login name... that didnt make you guys uneasy?
Old 06-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

So did any of you buyers get this guys full info before sending him your cash??? A number would be nice ,, something anything... problem with scammers is that once you pay the cash through paypal they can take it out instantly and once that money is out of their account PAYPAL will do nothing to get it back,,, the only thing they will do is grant your claim but you will NOT get any money until that seller puts money back into their account. So if he ran with the cash and just never uses that account again your money is gone!!!! ONLY WAY YOULL GET IT BACK FROM PAYPAL IS IF BUYERS PROTECTION WAS BOUGHT... otherwise your screwed! All of you can file with http://www.ic3.gov/ but being he's in canada i dont know what they'll do........ PLEASE BE AWARE THAT EVEN THOUGH PAYPAL GRANTS YOU THE CLAIM TO GET YOUR MONEY BBACK, UNLESS YOU HAVE RECIEVED THAT MONEY BACK THEN IT'S STILL THEFT!! I'm just trying to help and Revo-lution your right sometimes it does take awhile for things to get delivered even here in the stated I've had things show up a month or 3 later... people make mistakes and noones perfect.... I purposly look for scammers and I usually find then and I take great joy in bustin their A$$es.... the less their are on our R/C sites the better things will be..
Old 06-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Tech Elite

also for the record rpo1976 is not a scammer.... I will vouch for him 110%. I have over 3000 in feedback on all the r/c sites and anyone and their momma can call me anytime 517-879-2384 I have talked to most everyone I have ever did a deal with on the phone and alot of those people I still talk to. rpo1976 is one of those guy,,, and yeah he seems to have a nack for getting scammed by alot of people .. LOL
Old 06-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)

Bump for a great guy jldjlaudio is Thanks man
Old 06-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

My calim is closing in a couple of days,I hope to recover my funds then.One thing i did notice is this dude has been online since He left for his new job,whats up with that?
Old 06-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I bought the package deal from the seller and til today I still haven't got anything yet. I file a claim also but I don't think it really going to help , like some of you said the money probably won't be recovered. Just hoping everything will go through okay, but as of right now it doesn't look okay. Everyone here who has bought something from this guy didn't get their item yet , I mean come on , don't tell me the post office delaying on everything we bought from this guy. I mean at least one of us should get an item by from him by now. So all I can said is doesn't look good, for all of you that got your money back I'm happy for you, BUT IF item do make it to you just please return the money back to the guy. Peace to all.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Im all for you guys getting your items but right now,, DONT COUNT ON IT!! Too many people have bought items and not 1 person has gotten those items from this guy and ohhhhhh look the seller has not posted a single thing on this since all of you paid???? talk of scam and stolen money hasnt brought this guy out.. I dont mean to rain on anyone parade but you guys are not getting anything from this guy.... if 1 package or 2 got held up ok but all of them? NOPE!!!!!! All of you who have paid need to file a dispute and right when the page pops up for the dispute, file for a claim right then... it can take 30 days for the dispute and another 30 for the claim..... drop 30 days off and go right to the claim guys....... AND IF I'M WRONG HERE I WILL PUBLICLY WRITE A LETTER OF APOLOGY BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD TO WRITE ONE YET AND Matter of fact just saved rpo1976 over $1000 in trucks from another member on here a couple days ago!!!!! http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223106
Old 06-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Well I got $59.03 out of $70.00 back from Paypal!! If transponder shows I will send the rest!!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Thats funny,he sold me the transponder.This guy was a scammer for sure.Luckily PP refunded me my $$ back.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i just seen this thread and i wanted the hitec servo....lol i guess not now..
Old 06-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)

i have got all my $105.00 back from PP